Create Account

Who Would Win An Actual Fight Between The BHN And The SHN

Theo Kondos - 5'10 165 Lbs, Thirteen Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five, Bravery Seven

Vs
'
Luke Thomason - 6'0, 185 Lbs,  Fourteen Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five,  Bravery Ten

This is a really interesting fight Neither of them is particularly aggressive and neither of them likes to fight. With that said, I have to go with Luke here. He's the bigger, stronger fighter and braver then Kondos. That means he's willing to fight dirtier then Kondos is which gives luke an advantage. With that said, Age is a factor in any sort of physical combat and Theo is the far younger combatant in this match up. I think Luke would take it in the end but I could see Kondos given him a run for his money. The twenty-pound weight difference is probably too much for Theo to overcome in the end though.

Pavel Kharlamov - 5'10, 195 lbs, Nine Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five, Bravery Seven

Vs

Bobby Lane - 5'11, 183 Lbs, Fifteen Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Seven,  Bravery Seven 

So this is a murder. Bobby Lane is going to destroy Pavel Kharlamov here. Kharlamov is bigger but Lane is far stronger and more aggressive.
None of the people involved in this feud are adept at fighting but they still have skills to do damage and I fear for the damage that Pavel Kharlamov would take in this fight. That's two fights in favor of the SHN. I'm not sure the BHN really has the skills to win the battle but let's move on anyway.

Igor Victory  - 6'4, 228 Lbs, Eleven Strength, Seven Fighting, Aggression Eight, Bravery Nine

Vs

Reid Sutherland - 5'11, 195 Lbs, Twelve Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five,  Bravery Nine

This one is a pretty easy victory for the BHN. Victory is more aggressive and he likes to fight which gives him a massive advantage over Sutherland.
Victory also has a minor youth advantage over Sutherland as well so I definitely see the BHN getting their first victory here.

Ola Wagstorm - 6'3, 213 Lbs, Seventeen Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five, Bravery Nine

Vs

Dee Centerman IV- 6'4, 240 Lbs, Seven Strength, Five Fighting, Aggression Five, Bravery Five

This an interesting situation because Ola Wagstorm plays for the Manhattan Rage which Luke is the GM of but he writes for the BHN. Seems like he's got a real conflict of interest going on here. This feels wrong. This is essentially Ola Wagstorm beating up a child. Centerman is heavier then Wagstorm but I'm also pretty sure Wagstorm could actually bench Centerman so I don't think that'll be much of a boon here. I've got to give this one to the BHN which means they've now tied it up 2-2.

Rikard Bjerg - 6'3, 215 Lbs, Twelve Strength, Six Fighting, Aggression Five,  Bravery Ten

Vs

Derek Bohne Jr. - 6'4, 225 Lbs, Fifteen Strength, Six Fighting, Aggression Five,  Bravery Eleven

I'm not a hundred percent sure that Bjerg is apart of the BHN. He's definitely a member of the Bean Crew but I don't know what his allegiance to the BHN is. Bohne Jr. has no allegiance to the SHN but he is motivated by his pure hatred of the BHN which I think will take him to victory and secure a win for the SHN in this battle.

Bohne Jr. is bigger then Bjerg, Stronger and braver. I feel like that's a combination Bjerg can't possibly overcome and so the SHN will win the battle 3-2 after Derek Bohne Jr. knocks out Rikard Bjerg three and a half minutes into round two.

Final Score: BHN: 2 | SHN: 3

Winner: SHN

Quote:596 Words

Lmao. Nice article man!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sounds about right

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Bjerg is part of the SHN, not your silly beans flavored knock-off

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

07-20-2020, 10:37 AMFaelax Wrote: Bjerg is part of the SHN, not your silly beans flavored knock-off

I think you've been beanboozled.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

07-20-2020, 10:37 AMFaelax Wrote: Bjerg is part of the SHN, not your silly beans flavored knock-off
[Image: B4F47fa.png]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]