Create Account

Drunk and High Thread

WTF IS THIS, I FINALLY NEED TO USE THIS AND WE DONT HAVE ONE

(I really hope I looked hard enough or else I look like a dickface)

fuck my eyes, they burn

getting in a hardcore bake session before bed cause I have a 20 hour car trip to embark on tomorrow morning...

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Jan 1 2012, 02:38 AM
getting in a hardcore bake session before bed cause I have a 20 hour car trip to embark on tomorrow morning...

I probably shouldn't have smoked weed out of a pop can like 5 times this night....

Was slammered last night. Think I'm still drunk.

End up riding a rail down the stairs on my way to the T station, flipped over, accidentally kicked some girl in the face and I think I broke my finger.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jan 1 2012, 11:18 AM
Was slammered last night. Think I'm still drunk.

End up riding a rail down the stairs on my way to the T station, flipped over, accidentally kicked some girl in the face and I think I broke my finger.

My night was not nearly exciting, consisting of me drinking a beer, going outside and smoking, rinse and repeat.

Was probably highlighted by me taking 10 minutes trying to get out of the driveway this morning....am definitely a bit drunk still....

fucking hangover... Aggrieved
im getting to old for this shit Tongue