Create Account

Jumbobone19 07/26
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2020, 11:17 AM by Jumbobone19.)

Dont know if I can use the 2x Draft bonus since my last one didnt count. All players were recent draftees into the SHL or SMJHL. (https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2881061)

[Image: Yc8KuhQl.png]

[Image: Y9iCe9Zl.png]

[Image: ZwbhUlXl.png]

[Image: cLjJ1Vul.png]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Sig 1: 2/5 = $500K
Sig 2: 2.5/5 = $625K
Sig 3: 1.5/5 = $375K
Sig 4: 1.5/5 = $375K

Total: $1.875M

1. I appreciate the work put into the jersey swap. You could take it a step further though by adjusting the reds on the jersey to match the burgundy on the BAP logo. The composition of the peice itself is decent, but I don't like that the BAP logo pulls you in more than the render itself. Not a fan of the muddy look of the background.

2. Wish there was some more work done on the back render so it doesn't bleed onto the main render's shoulder. Not big on the text either and really don't like the "Raptors" text on the right side. The logo swap on the helmet/jersey is a nice touch though.

I'll add it feels as though the Raptors logo on the chest is a little small in proportion to the render. THis could actually be correct, but looking at it, it doesn't seem right.

3. Looks like there was some work done to put the name on the back of the jersey, which is a nice touch (although appears to be misspelled). The render itself, however, is way too sharp and wasn't cut that well. Defringining it would help to get rid of the parts you missed in your cut. I also don't like the stroke and lighting effects around the text.

P.S. sorry, draft bonus only counts in that one (previous) week.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]