Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #14 (July 23, 2020)
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 09:45 PM by sve7en.)

[x minutes, split between @Faelax, @hockeyiscool, @AgentSmith630, and I]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: 5XnGZS3.png]

The full squad is back! Dwight is finally back from vacation, AgentSmith will be in indefinitely, while Cobb is getting back into things and will be doing his own takes and responses to us in his own write-ups in the days following the episode!

HTT Topics:
SMJHL Awards
All-SHL Teams
SMJHL Offseason Recap
. . Biggest winners
. . S55 Predictions
San Francisco Pride
. . Recapping, takes, and outlook.
SHL Predictions

--user questions--

[All] Overdoo - Who is the darkhorse for the SHL and SMJHL this year?
[Dwight] JSS - How will you and Trella look towards cementing a solid legacy in Tampa?
[All] Mike Izzy - What did each deal with SFP do for that franchise in terms of outlook.
[Sve7en] Mike Izzy - Thoughts on Austria’s surprise medal round appearance in whats been considered the 2nd season of an IIHF rebuild? Thoughts on your player in the tourny and his future?
[All] Bluesfan55 - Thoughts on IIHF in general? Any teams that you were surprised made the medal round?
[All] Roastpuff - S55 ROTY predictions?
[All] Mazatt - What is it like in the HTT room following the news you are joining the SHN, with the caveat that AgentSmith is a bean?
[All] Mazatt - Any takes on restructuring the cap/salary tiers this upcoming offseason? Might be hard to outlook that far ahead, but I'm interested on thoughts surrounding the salary cap "issue"

--closers--

[All] Overdoo - Favourite BBQ-style food?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 03:17 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey fellas,

1. Now that the trade storm has come and gone... Talk about what this does to the teams who made deals.. what did each deal do for that franchise in terms of outlook.

2. Mr. Sve7en, Thoughts on Austria’s surprise medal round appearance in whats been considered the 2nd season of an IIHF rebuild.. thoughts on your player in the tourny and his future

Izz -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

thoughts on iihf in general? any teams that you were surprised made the medal round?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I'm sure this is gonna be boring and uneventful.

Who is the darkhorse for the SHL, and SMJHL this year?

Favourite BBQ-style food?

What is it like in the HTT room following the news you are joining the SHN, with the caveat that AgentSmith is a bean?

Any takes on restructuring the cap/salary tiers this upcoming offseason? Might be hard to outlook that far ahead, but I'm interested on thoughts surrounding the salary cap "issue"

Not a question, but you guys are awesome and I look forward to this podcast every week, it's a joy to be able to get in there and here some hockey talk, especially when the cast is as great as y'all are.
Heart

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

1. Can we all agree sths sucked like just say it on air for me that's all the <3

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

LIVE!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Nice episode fellas. Tryna silence Bjerg tho smh.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]