Create Account

Sve7en 7/26
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 03:48 PM by sve7en.)

Rookie Krakens getting equiped, welcome to the family y'all

If anyone ever wants to use a jersey swap in a media piece, hit me up. I have them with backgrounds and without.

[Image: work6.png]
@FlappyGiraffe

[Image: 0Im8rni.png]
@gordieboom

[Image: anjytNh.png]
@canes2112

[Image: qva3rWI.png]
@LarryTheMVP

Also, as always, it's tradition for Carolina captains to make joke sigs involving The Costume. Enjoy my last set.

The below are not for grading

[Image: 9SevBLA.png]

[Image: Ms7CILK.png]

[Image: xjCmZzm.png]

[Image: rM3TWMY.png]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Beautiful work as always

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 03:57 PM by gordieboom.)

These are great, 10/10 @sve7en

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Sig 1: 4/5 = $1M
Sig 2: 4.5/5 = $1.125M
Sig 3: 5/5 = $ 1.25M
Sig 4: 3/5 = $750K

Total: $4.125M

1. I wish the orange on the jersey matched better with the orange on the logo. I wish the render popped a bit more as well, especially in the face. This is a really solid sig though, looks great!

2. I love the simplicity of the piece. The jersey change is solid and the composition is really good. I'm also a bit of a sucker for good use of texture with text. Me nit-picking says that the text would look better if it was bumped down a bit so it doesn't touch the face of the render. I also think there could be better use of lighting, especially with the shapes added to the background being so prominent.

3. Very funny. I'd say "tastefully done" but personally I think grapefruits taste horrible. The lighting control on the "head" texture/skin looks very good, particularly when matched with the lighting range on the shoulder dimples.

I wish there had been a little shading on the bottom right, to really sell that it was on the jersey. The use of the inner glow to match the jersey's backlighting looks very well done

The blurred background and floating lighting elements compliment the light and color choices while providing some depth. Text is simple but effective. Beginners: The background rectangles matching the angle of the text helps sell the completeness and intentionality. The orange glow over(under?) the R in Grapefruit is a very subtle touch.

4. This one is a little too avant garde for me. The gradient mapping makes my eyes uncomfortable. I’m assuming that this is tied to the branding of the kraken, but I don't see it outside of the first R.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]