Create Account

スウェグキング 7/26
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2020, 08:49 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

[Image: WoqZyxa.png]

(not at all inspired by @Wastys sig that is my fav on this site)

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Oh that's nasty as fuck in a good way

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

This is very nice

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Sig 1: 4.5/5 = $1.125M

Total: $1.125M

1. A fun and interesting extrapolation on Wasty's piece. The colors and placement look well utilized.

I wish the neck saturation had been changed to match the oversaturation of the rest of the piece.

The background looks good, but I don't know what text is there/being cut off, so I feel like I'm missing out on something. I'm also curious what logo is on that jersey.

I really like the comic book look this has. I think this was super well executed and to have the head changed on top is tough to do but was done well. I think the text works and I really like that you added a shadow on the render, it's well thought out. The logo is nice and would have been nice to maybe match the red of the jersey with the red of the Japan logo, but overall not a huge issue.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]