Create Account

Lazer Surgery - Guess he Borked it.

An interesting development has been happening in the SMJHL the last few seasons.

With the S54 draft, the teams lined up to call out names from the podium. There was a lot of buzz of whether or not Texas would step up to call the name of the player many assumed with be 1st overall, Mikkel Asmus Sondergard. The rumour mill had been buzzing about potential character issues and if it would be the right choice for the franchise. Turns out, despite the words of caution it has paid off.

The problem with success and draft position is you will always have those who choose to try and challenge those achievements. Like a short guy owning the biggest truck he can. Or a little dog barking extra loud and extra often to seem intimidating. Fitting that the exact SHL relevant comparison for this is a player whose name is based on a slang term for those little dogs noises they make to seem tougher.

Bork Lazer has made it a point to try and tell himself and others how great he is in comparison to the 1st overall pick in Mikkel, but the reality is, like we have alluded to, he is coming up short once again. Much like the team that drafted him in NOLA, he has seems to make a point to run around yapping and accusing while not performing himself. Sure the S55 SMJHL season is still young, but lets see how well all these claims line up about how ‘good’ Bork apparently is?

[Image: unknown.png]

Wow, I mean, it’s clear Bork at this cross roads is clearly the superior player right?

With Sondergard, having 4 GvA’s to Borks 1, and only a measily 4 hits to 13, its clear Bork is a S Tier chad.

The numbers don’t lie folks, clearly Lazer is the superior player he makes himself out to be, but wait? Whats that? MAS is better than him in almost every single statistical category both raw stat and advanced stat wise? Who would have thunk!

Lets get one thing clear here Mr. Lazer.

The only thing you need to worry about it keeping your head above the water line, and that truly…..

Your BORK is worse than your bite.

@Frick_Nasty

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 08:58 AM by golden_apricot.)

Hits only stat that matters. #staywoke

Bork for President

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

All I'm seeing here is you want to be a winger so bad.

[Image: lazer2.png]

07-30-2020, 09:03 AMWeretarantula Wrote: Bork for President

Ilike

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]