Create Account

HIRED: SHL Simmer
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2020, 07:16 PM by nour.)

First if all, we want to extend a massive thank you to @JR95 for all his work as our SHL Simmer. He’s had the job for god knows how long and he’s been a really reliable guy for all of us. We’re sad he’s stepping down but very thankful for all he’s done!

That said, the SHL is in need a new simmer! Your responsibilities in this job will consist of streaming game sims every day on YouTube, as well as some occasional file work in regards to lines, pre-season/regular season/playoff set ups, and occasionally updating.

The pay for this job is $10,000,000 a season and also comes with a PT Pass. Those interested should DM me (either here or on Discord nour#1420) or @SDCore with your application. Owning and understanding FHM is a MUST for this job. We will aim to get our choice out as soon as possible so you can work with JR as he shows you the ropes.

Best of luck everyone and on behalf of the SHL Head Office,
nour

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

applied

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

applyin for kal

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

well uh applied I guess

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

08-05-2020, 04:25 PMKalakar Wrote: well uh applied I guess

yes please.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

bah gawd that’s Kalakar’s music

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

JR...thank you sir for your time and effort in giving joy to hundreds of virtual hockey players each day ... we all very much appreciate you!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Let's switch back to Simon T, I wanna be better on the penalty shot but there's no attribute for that here

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-05-2020, 04:49 PMSlashACM Wrote: Let's switch back to Simon T, I wanna be better on the penalty shot but there's no attribute for that here

has simon updated STHS yet? Can you update playoff attributes, i heard cain needs it KEKW

Deilppa

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

08-05-2020, 04:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-05-2020, 04:49 PMSlashACM Wrote: Let's switch back to Simon T, I wanna be better on the penalty shot but there's no attribute for that here

has simon updated STHS yet? Can you update playoff attributes, i heard cain needs it KEKW

Idk if this chirp works anymore

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

thanks JR

you a real one man

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I mean Simon T's PS attribute probably is just as reliable as FHM's non-existent PS attribute. lol

[Image: Wally.png]

08-05-2020, 05:03 PMSlashACM Wrote:
08-05-2020, 04:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: has simon updated STHS yet? Can you update playoff attributes, i heard cain needs it KEKW

Idk if this chirp works anymore

[Image: 4ajevq.jpg?width=400&height=225]

Aw man remember when it was sths and it was easy to sim lol, thank you for your time JR also since god knows when? It’s only been probably 3 years since he got the job lol

Need a sig :-/