Create Account

S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

- As I’m new to this league, I’ll be happy to go on any team that’s interested in me.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

- I’m trying to make a speedy, playmaking forward. I’ll take any build advice that’s given by my future team.

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?

- I’m not looking for an automatic contender or the most active locker room. I’m just looking for a team that is consistent and values loyalty

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?  

- it’s hard to say. The Nevada locker room is really nice. I also like how many options there are for attributes.

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

- I’ve been active daily in other sim leagues for over 17 months now. That won’t change anytime soon.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

- the 20-29 age group

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

- outside of a deep dive article, no.

8. Currently the Dragons have a deep roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about being a star for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?

- it doesn’t matter to me. I’ll just keep earning in either league.

9. What is your favorite NHL team?

- The Bruins!

10. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

- I’m a GM and 2X job head in the isfl, and I’m only lacking TPE in this class since I created like 2 weeks ago. I’ve hit almost every TPE available since.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by Huskies311 - 08-17-2020, 02:06 PM