Create Account

S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Currently on mobile so I apologize for the short answers! But had a great talk with Izzy & wanted to drop by! Can edit with update page later! 

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
10/10 for sure!! I have heard a TON of great things about the Dragons & would love to be apart of the culture you guys are building! Also I hear there are a couple NYG fans in the LR & would love to team up with fellow fans! 

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 
I’m looking to build a player that can be deadly with shooting , but also gets his team involved & tallies up the assists! Right now I have a dangler build with some added shooting & passing, but I am completely open for advice & direction! 

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?
Love to see high activity levels & everyone being super helpful in terms of the league & various other aspects of SHL! I think successful teams ultimately stem from high energy LR’s! They help keep guys engaged & active in the league, which results in a lot of updates & a lot of winning! Which would explain the tremendous success of the dragons! 

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?
Definitely the people! Everyone is so helpful & willing to lend a hand with anything! From builds, gfx, TPE, etc, there are so many people who are down to help others reach high levels & be successful in the league! Plus, it’s awesome to see familiar faces from other sim leagues!   

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I am pretty active in SHL right now! I make sure to dedicate a good portion each week to update, but CONSTANTLY on discord throughout the day! 

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 
Early twenties! 

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
Not yet, but I have done a good amount of GFX for PBE & have a little portfolio, just haven’t brought my abilities to SHL yet! 

8. Currently the Dragons have a deep roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about being a star for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons? 
I wouldn’t mind at all! The Dragons know what it takes to be contenders each year so I am willing to be patient & wait for my time to shine & bring the best Thomas Rose to the ice as possible! 

9. What is your favorite NHL team?
Philly Philly (gets me brownie points with the girlfriends family LOL)

10. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

I had a great convo with Izzy & I have heard there are a handful of NYG fans in the LR! Just hearing about the culture & what the dragons are about, makes me want to leave a great impression in hopes of possibly becoming one! I am a pretty decent earner, occasionally make people laugh, & just want to have a good time! 

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by bigbluex02 - 09-12-2020, 12:11 AM