Create Account

poddog hotcast #2
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2020, 01:58 PM by hotdog.)

https://anchor.fm/hotdog-dothog/episodes...t-2-eisdrc

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0zbwamjHWOEBED1tiVuKRp

1:28 - @Kalakar (i talk about why i chose what i chose)
18:59 - Lime (idk why tagging you isn't working wtf)
21:01 - @slothfacekilla
23:19 - @overdoo
29:30 - @Andy (i rant about expansion rules a little at the beginning)
43:32 - @Zomp
45:30 - @bluesfan55
47:41 - wrap up

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Anchor? *hiss*

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Good podcast again overall (except for that odd clicking(?) noise every now and then, what was that?). Interesting to learn more about your ideas about the team and also the logo. And no, I hadn't noticed the hidden stuff inside the logo, pretty cool. But then again, everything that Julio designs is amazing.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Did not notice the "ATL" in the tail of the Phoenix, think that goes to show how well it fits in, or works. Was hoping the hockey stick "t" in the "ATL" secondary wasn't going to be the only thing, even though it isn't much. Already one of my favourite teams as far as branding goes, good luck with building the team itself!

08-30-2020, 01:03 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Good podcast again overall (except for that odd clicking(?) noise every now and then, what was that?). Interesting to learn more about your ideas about the team and also the logo. And no, I hadn't noticed the hidden stuff inside the logo, pretty cool. But then again, everything that Julio designs is amazing.

that would be either my mouse clicking or my mouth clicking. both happened so idk which you're referring to lol

Quote:everything that Julio designs is amazing.

truer words have never been spoken

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

08-30-2020, 01:59 PMhotdog Wrote:
08-30-2020, 01:03 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Good podcast again overall (except for that odd clicking(?) noise every now and then, what was that?). Interesting to learn more about your ideas about the team and also the logo. And no, I hadn't noticed the hidden stuff inside the logo, pretty cool. But then again, everything that Julio designs is amazing.

that would be either my mouse clicking or my mouth clicking. both happened so idk which you're referring to lol

It sounds more like a mouse now that you mention it. I thought it was something else.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

FLOCKA

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Yeah sorry my questions made you go on for a while. I'm glad that you understood where I wanted you to go with your answers about the expansion draft.

I also share the same sentiment with you on the "off-meta builds" that while they could be better you would also need pieces that would compliment them so they'd work together whether it be build or role that you set them in FHM

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Imagine being such a little bitch you don't give permission for people to speak to the players you exposed.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]