Create Account

SHL Draft spotlight: Aleksander Kozlov
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 01:21 AM by ToeDragon84.)

rip sorry, lol pls move to SHL media
SHL Draft double media x2

Looking at a great player
The highly talented, elite, skilled, big dog Aleksander Kozlov out of St. Petersbergo there in Russia has been dominating the SMJHL with the Carolina Kraken this season. Likely to be one of the smartest, and strongest players available in this years SHL draft, Kozlov is here to do big things with his future SHL club. Big things for a big dog, what a fuckin player. There's only like 3 things I can think of when I think about Kozlov, but they're all like a hydra where I think about one of the three and then that turns into like 5 things, and then there's like 7. And Well first it's got to be his gentle nature, you know the beautiful natural strides characteristic of people you envy and want to become one day. His soft hands, you can't deny what's there you just want to achieve half of what Kozlov can do. But you still won't be complete, not like Aleksander Kozlov and his beautiful ability to throw a hard check but with grace and love for his opponent, always offering a strong "sorry" that can be heard by the opposition. He's Russian actually he doesn't do the last part, okay. It's more of look the gives  after a hit -locking eyes for a moment as he skates away baring his soul for the opponent to feel lost for a moment, taken a back by something he witnessed from deep down, inside Kozlov.

Another thing I think about when thinking about Kozlov, okay? It's something like he's really way stronger than he realizes, and then that makes me question when like. You know uhh when is he going to get into a role in the SHL that let's him use that size, alright? Ahhh He's actually so strong if he realizes it, he'll start getting letters from bodybuilders n shit asking what his cycle is and, if they're willing to train him and then that's like an extra $4k per month if he really puts the work in maybe 6 or 8 or 10 or a lot more I don't know. He can really build his brand here though, it'd be good for the league too in the short term at least? Also I've got to wonder if he's going to start growing a unibrow, because everyone who is extremely strong, freakishly strong, scares me, has big hands, that I've ever seen.. all of those people end up getting a bit of a unibrow going on so that is to be expected, might drop his draft stock dramatically. Watch out for that, the unibrow has been a killer in the past for players like Alex Light who was big on shaving and hiding the unibrow, but I expect Kozlov to rock it with pride throughout his SHL journey. There's also the fact that his back muscles look like they're the shell of a turtle, kind of like the guy from 300 but with much more appealing symmetry. There's this residue on there, I'm not sure what it is but if the light catches it right, you'd be foolish to not think there's a teenage mutant ninja turtle in front of you, but anyways yeah very strong - Kozlov #1.

I think the best think to think about, when thinking about Kozlov is probably that he's known for being very determined, he's a solid team player, his leadership, temperament and professionalism are all more equivalent strengths  Aleksander Kozlov possess. These are intangibles no other player in the draft offers quite like Kozlov. It might be argued everyone else is about the same. Maybe even exactly the same, and nothing can ever change. But there's just something special about what Aleksander Kozlov is bringing to the table when we talk about these aspects of a genuinely real human beings character. He's just different isn't good enough however, it's necessary to prove. Through numerical integration, through smoking so much wee, through kundalini yoga and just believing in magic we see Aleksander Kozlov is a tier above all else. A god among men. If you can't see that's okay, that's alright I understand. But. We're all just playing inside Kozlov's game? It might be so, I don't know. I'm not sure. Maybe. There's no way to know really, you know you never know. Kozlov likely gets drafted pretty high and continually over achieves, surpasses anyone's highest expectation for him that can be conceived, okay? ALrightt then.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

09-09-2020, 01:20 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: rip sorry, lol pls move to SHL media
I gotchu fam

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Kraken  Can confirm, he is a beast

he sucks don't draft him

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

When you doing Wen Baters draft profile

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-09-2020, 03:55 AMWaters Wrote: When you doing Wen Baters draft profile

More like wen you doing wen baters

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-09-2020, 07:52 AMSlashACM Wrote:
09-09-2020, 03:55 AMWaters Wrote: When you doing Wen Baters draft profile

More like wen you doing wen baters
i do myself on a very consistent basis

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-09-2020, 07:54 AMWaters Wrote:
09-09-2020, 07:52 AMSlashACM Wrote: More like wen you doing wen baters
i do myself on a very consistent basis

Gabe the top donor on ben waters onlyfans

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]