Create Account

Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News: An Introduction

Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News
An Introduction

Hello all! It is with great pleasure that I announce my newest project surrounding SHL media posts: The Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News program, brought to you by none other than the vanishing man himself, Mediocre_Fred! Like any other of my SHL media projects, I don't expect I'll be able to keep this one up very long, but I'll try gosh darn it! You may be asking yourself a few questions by now. 
"What kind of things will he be posting?"
"What are his other projects that didn't work out?"
"I bet this won't even be real analytics."
Who even is this guy?"
"Will these pieces of media be any good?"
And the answer to all of your questions is "YES". Except for the last one, which is a solid "maybe". So, buckle your seat belts, put on your safety goggles, and keep your head back against the headrest because I'm going to be launching my first media piece under this new project soon and my PR guy is telling me I should tell you that you're gonna love it!

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

And here we have the first one! https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2902004

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]