Create Account

RIP Dangel

Wow this is shocking to hear.

Never talked to dangel but heard he was a super positive and loved guy in NEW. Horrible and tragic news. RIP dangel _/ _/ _/

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Always devastating when a member of the community is lost. Stick taps out there for cancel. RIP

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Terrible news. Strength to everyone affected.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Holy fuck. Words cannot begin to express this tragedy. My heart felt best wishes and deepest condolences to his family, New England, and anyone who had both the fortune and pleasure to meet this shining individual.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 01:50 PM by dankoa.)

Never had the fortune of speaking with him but had heard nothing but good things about him as a member. This is terribly sad news, RIP man

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

rest in peace :(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

This is terrible, I have no words. So young Undecided
_/ _/ _/

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Cog/Dangel was a great human by all accounts. First one to welcome you into the locker room, loved pop-punk music so obviously great taste in music there, and just truly a fun guy to talk to. Sorry that most of the SHL didn't get to know him, but we were all better for a moment to have him be on here.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I still don't really know what to say. I appreciate everyone sharing their thoughts and memories of Dangel. I didn't know him well but by all accounts he was a great person who had a positive impact on many in the league. I hope he's at peace and his family can find some as well.

If anyone is hurting from this or anything else my DM's are always open.

_/_/_/

_/ _/ _/

really dunno what to say here, fam. shits so fucked up. im outta words.

RIP

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I don't know what to say. You're already miss, friend. Those of us who were lucky enough to have met you are better off for it. Love to you, your family and your girlfriend.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

We lost a great one in Dangel. Was lucky enough to play with you in St. Louis, from the first moment you came into the locker room, you made it a better place. Gonna miss you...

_/_/_/

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Super sad RIP

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

:( Scarecrows

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]