Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-23-2020, 02:06 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:59 PMLeoben Wrote: I celebrated 18 months of clean time/sobriety on Monday.  True story.

Know what I didn't celebrate?  18 months of not being a racist or homophobe.
weird to out yourself as a racist homophobe

I'm 90% sure you're being sarcastic but it's been a weird day man. I'll clarify if necessary.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

09-23-2020, 02:12 PMWally Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:12 PMztevans Wrote: Maybe a different pay scale for goalies? I'm just spitballing here, I suck at both numbers and logistics.

Having to pay child support both in real life and sim life now.

Give me more money damn it!

WE ESTABLISHED THAT WAS A BAD IDEA WALTER I'M SORRY

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-23-2020, 02:14 PMLeoben Wrote:
09-23-2020, 02:06 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: weird to out yourself as a racist homophobe

I'm 90% sure you're being sarcastic but it's been a weird day man.  I'll clarify if necessary.
sarcasm, but I get it lol

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Reading through this thread

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Theres too many goalies in the league and it's not going to get better. Pretty sure all the J teams run with two actives now.

HO really needs to make a one time deal for goalies to swap to skater and to do a better job of advertising to new creates what positions are actually needed within the league.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

09-23-2020, 02:14 PMWally Wrote:
09-23-2020, 02:05 PMRindiee Wrote: oh and in terms of narcissism, you can ask any of my close teammates here and friends/family outside of this league, i’m 100% self absorbed, doesn’t mean i’m a racist.

He truly only swipes right.

Dammit wally! I HAVE STANDARDS

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

09-23-2020, 01:01 PM.bojo Wrote: - Expensive
- Says bad things
- Goalie Market

/thread

NEXT

RETIRED

09-23-2020, 02:18 PMMayuu Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:01 PM.bojo Wrote: - Expensive
- Says bad things
- Goalie Market

/thread

NEXT

Narrator: But it didn't end the thread

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-23-2020, 02:16 PMAcsolap Wrote: Theres too many goalies in the league and it's not going to get better. Pretty sure all the J teams run with two actives now.

HO really needs to make a one time deal for goalies to swap to skater and to do a better job of advertising to new creates what positions are actually needed within the league.
I’ve been advocating for this in various discord locker rooms for seasons now. Allow goalies to position swap from the time their rookie season concludes, up until the SHL draft. It’s not rocket science.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

As for the solution to the too high cap-hit problem. Just make an open bid system that starts at a $3m. Allows all teams a chance to sign the player and if teams would sign them above minimum, they'll still have the opportunity.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

09-23-2020, 02:20 PMjfisherr Wrote:
09-23-2020, 02:16 PMAcsolap Wrote: Theres too many goalies in the league and it's not going to get better. Pretty sure all the J teams run with two actives now.

I’ve been advocating for this in various discord locker rooms for seasons now. Allow goalies to position swap from the time their rookie season concludes, up until the SHL draft. It’s not rocket science.
whats the argument for limiting it at all? Just the stats being different?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-23-2020, 02:22 PMTommySalami Wrote: As for the solution to the too high cap-hit problem. Just make an open bid system that starts at a $3m. Allows all teams a chance to sign the player and if teams would sign them above minimum, they'll still have the opportunity.
Are you suggesting a second bidding system that let’s us bid on active players for half their minimum pay? Sounds amazing

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Can we have a live streamed auction for him starting from 1M where GMs can take turns shafting themselves for a player they don't even want?

09-23-2020, 02:13 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Someone make the team already so I can go lol
If Cain gets the spot on thread team problem solved right?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

09-23-2020, 02:13 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Someone make the team already so I can go lol

Andreas Kvalheim - Aaron Wilson - Julio Tokolosh
 Matt Kholin - Monkey D. Luffy - Simon LeBlanc
 Alex Winters - Tony Pepperoni - Kaarlo Kekkonen

Rex Kirkby - Guy Zheng
Tig Murphy - Andrej Doskočil
Adam Scianna -Samuel Michaud

Kata Vilde
A Jobin

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights