Create Account

Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser

01-02-2022, 06:59 PMKalakar Wrote:
01-02-2022, 06:57 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: kal i miss u :(

I miss you too!

Is your recreate's render cole caufield? That's amazing

unlike cole himself

01-02-2022, 07:06 PMefiug Wrote:
01-02-2022, 06:59 PMKalakar Wrote: I miss you too!

Is your recreate's render cole caufield? That's amazing

unlike cole himself

Get out.

holy smokes lmao this is an outrageous thread and I'm only thru the first page

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

After making it thru the rest of the thread, I filled my bingo card rapidly.

Since when did not liking the President have anything to do with race, oppression, etc.? Y'all need to go outside or something, holy shit

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Q:

What is your opinion on the Republicans’ efforts to marginalize the voices of minorities and suppress their political power through means of gerrymandering and other forms of voter suppression?

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

01-02-2022, 07:19 PMPythonic Wrote: Q:

What is your opinion on the Republicans’ efforts to marginalize the voices of minorities and suppress their political power through means of gerrymandering and other forms of voter suppression?

lets not forget that our president was against gay marriage in 96 and architected the bill that put so many of our minority brothers and sisters in prisons. Democrats arent our friends.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-02-2022, 07:37 PMPremierBromanov: Wrote:

lets not forget that our president was against gay marriage in 96 and architected the bill that put so many of our minority brothers and sisters in prisons. Democrats arent our friends.
based and redpilled

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

01-02-2022, 07:38 PMPythonic Wrote:
01-02-2022, 07:37 PMPremierBromanov: Wrote: lets not forget that our president was against gay marriage in 96 and architected the bill that put so many of our minority brothers and sisters in prisons. Democrats arent our friends.
based and redpilled

based recognize based

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-02-2022, 07:37 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

are you for real with this? i don't know a single person who was excited to vote for joe biden but we all know this is a trumper battle cry and minimizing that with whataboutism to make your bad choices look better is embarrassing for somebody who claims to be progressive.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

01-02-2022, 07:37 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

okay you didn’t have to lean into the bit that hard

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

01-02-2022, 08:27 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
01-02-2022, 07:37 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: lets not forget that our president was against gay marriage in 96 and architected the bill that put so many of our minority brothers and sisters in prisons. Democrats arent our friends.

are you for real with this? i don't know a single person who was excited to vote for joe biden but we all know this is a trumper battle cry and minimizing that with whataboutism to make your bad choices look better is embarrassing for somebody who claims to be progressive.

im not defending dhoop's name. I've strongly suggested he change it, but that's up to him. I'm offering clarifying facts about the implication that the solution to our problems is electing the people who put them there, dems or republicans

as far as bad choices goes, i picked up a top 5 earner at 19th and no one in my LR has issues with it. We have people from all political spectrums in our LR and they're able to work together to create a great community. Our talks with Dhoop were nothing but pleasant before i realized what is name was and there are plenty of folks who can back up his character. We understand that we have to justify this pick to the angry mob, and we're willing to do that. People can change, i've seen it in this league.

You guys are blowing this out of proportion. Where was this action when he created months ago?

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

As a heavy left voter with very progressive views I can honestly say Fuck Joe Biden. Neither side is our friend and they're all there for the money. So whatever people are arguing about in this thread doesn't address the real problem that politicians are, in general, pieces of shit. But I still must say that having to use a secret code to say Fuck Joe Biden really does show the fragility of some citizens.

Now can we just move this discussion to the Thunderdome?

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

I believe that the name was made as a joke, much like the name that I chose. We should just let this go. The user has never caused controversy with political views in posts or in Discord that I have seen.

[Image: much-ado-about-nothing-that-was-an-overr...832387.png]

To my newest teammate:  Cheers

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 08:46 PM by grok.)

Hi everyone, following the last page of comments we're closing this thread. A reminder that real-life political, religious, or other sensitive non-SHL topics should be taken to appropriate channels for discussion and are especially inappropriate for the Media subforums. I don't think we quite got out of hand in this way, but as an additional reminder personal attacks towards other users here or on other platforms based on conduct in the SHL can be subject to disciplinary action.

@Dhoop, this press conference will be graded in the next batch.