Create Account

15k Posts Presser
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 11:47 AM by Ragnar.)

Please ask me some questions about anything because I need some money. I'm down to my last two million... so ask me lots of questions. Thanks.

10-22-2020, 09:40 AMluketd Wrote: A lot of things have changed in 7 years that you’ve been in the league. What are some old memories that you have that you’d like the share.
@luketd First of all, thank you for all the work you do for the boards. I love reading all the stats and history you compile. Anyway, I'd love to relive the glory days, since those are well behind me. Obviously one of my favorite memories is winning the Challenge Cup in S17 and not only that, but being able to actually contribute to the team's success was important to me. Winning some scoring awards was great, and not winning the league MVP because my team's goalie was absolutely lights out that year was sort of bitter sweet, of course I was happy for him, but man I wanted to win that shit. Then being inducted into the Hall of Fame was obviously a great honor as well. I really enjoyed running the bank back in the day and working my way up from banker, to bank manager to SMJHL commissioner to SHL co-commissioner with Park, all over the course of about six months. The Panthers locker room back then was absolutely popping, and I miss being on a team with those guys. A lot of them are still active, so I'm happy to see that.

10-22-2020, 09:44 AM.bojo Wrote: What makes you want to keep coming back to this site after all this time

If you were a sandwich, would you be delicious
@.bojo First of all, thank you for everything you've done for this website. I tell people every day that you're the best thing to ever happen to the SHL. I want to keep coming back because I have an extremely creative side. I love making things and seeing my work come to fruition. The problem is I'm not talented in anything really. I'm not a good painter or singer or wood worker. So this makes it so as long as I put in some effort, I still see results and I can still be somewhat creative. Hockey is one of my favorite things in the world, so it works out well.

If I was a sandwich, I'd probably be tough and chewy cause I'm so damn muscular. I'd probably taste like bad choices, regret and Copenhagen Dip.

10-22-2020, 10:25 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Why so postey?

In all seriousness, favorite memory so far?
Because I’m a loser with no life. And my favorite memory is probably winning the Challenge Cup with LAP in S17

10-22-2020, 11:16 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: How many of those posts are actual things you've said and not like, say, job postings or league info or what have you?
also, explain your thinking: is a hotdog a sandwich? is a taco a hot dog? how do you classify bread + stuff in it?
Probably a quarter of them or less. Who knows though.

A hot dog is not a sandwich. It’s in a bun, not bread. Technically a bun is bread but you don’t call it bread, you call it a bun. A taco is not a hot dog because a taco doesn’t have a hot dog in it. The actual meat tube (lol) in the bun is what makes it a hot dog.

10-22-2020, 11:16 AMCarpy48 Wrote: If you were a fan and not a player which SHL team would you be a fan of and why?
I’m not sure, since I’m from Michigan and the closest SHL team I guess would be Chicago or Toronto and I’d honestly rather be shot in the face than cheer for any team from Illinois or Ontario. So maybe Buffalo? Since they won last and I’d probably be a fair weather fan without having a home town team. Go Falcons tho.

10-22-2020, 11:30 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: favorite boat team memory?
of the juniors teams you've played for in the past which has been the most enjoyable?
Favorite boat team memory is a toss up between taking Schoochie’s shit for the first season only to be better than him this season, or when the GMs played me less than the amount of games needed to hit a SMJHL milestone because they thought I went inactive even though I was literally updating every week.

Most enjoyable junior team I’ve played for as far as locker room enjoyment would have to be Anchorage. Most enjoyable because of my player’s performance would have to be Detroit. Hans Moleman fucking killed it in Detroit.

10-22-2020, 12:30 PMhonkerrs Wrote: are you still active?
Lmao what are the odds. Didn’t even see this when I answered the last question. But no. No I am not.

10-22-2020, 02:34 PMZombiewolf Wrote: What are your thoughts on being drafted to a team that already has a high earner goalie?
If there was one thing about the league that you would change what would it be?
How has your experiences with SHL as a whole and also on your individual SMJHL and SHL been so far since you have returned?
It sucks, honestly. If I could go back and change one thing before I made my current player, I would have made a forward instead of a goalie. Evok is lucky I like her, otherwise I'd have her eliminated and I'd take the reigns as starter. Either that or I'd grumble and complain about it and annoy the GMs until they banned me from the Discord. Probably the second one.

I would change the league builder to tell newcomers how many active players there are at every position. I don't know if that would logistically be possible with how often people go inactive and what not, so at least showing how many current players are at every position would be a great way to avoid goalie logjams where you were only drafted by your SHL team because they wanted a decently valuable player to trade later on down the road......... from what I've heard.

I've always had great experiences here with the SHL. I robbed this place blind of real fuckin' money and they just took me back like it was nothing. lmao. And I've really enjoyed myself since I've been back. I feel rejuvenated. Both LRs have welcomed me with open arms and friendliness (except scoochie but fuck him).

10-25-2020, 12:04 PMjfisherr Wrote: @Ragnar

Fav BUF LR personality
Fav part about BUF LR
What would you change about BUF LR
If you could position switch, what position would you switch too?
Do you think a position tracker for people thinking about joining the site would be useful?
Wendy’s or McDonalds?
PB and J or Grilled cheese?
Fav meal to cook?
Hi fish. Thank you for the questions. I can't pick just one person. They're really all great and I mean that. Obviously I have connections with Lee from LAP but I really do love all y'all.

I wouldn't change anything. I like it just the way it is.

I would definitely switch to a forward. Either center or right wing.

I am a very strong supporter of the position tracker and have made my opinion known on multiple threads on the website. A position tracker would be a great way to discourage new people (or recreates who came from being inactive, like me) from creating a player in a position that is already heavily saturated, like goalie is right now.

Wendy's. McDonalds can suck my butt.

PB and J because I'm lazy and it's easier to make.

Favorite meal to cook is steak sandwiches. Here's how to do it:
Two Filet Mignons
Whole wheat sub buns
A yellow onion
Provolone cheese
Mayonnaise

Leave filets out to rest at least 20 minutes and come to room temperature. This helps them cook more evenly.
Slice your onions and cook them in a pan with oil on low heat until they're soft and fragrant. The longer and lower you cook them, the less harsh and more sweet they'll be.
Season filets with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Put filets into a pan with oil on medium heat, six minutes per side.
Let filets rest five minutes.
Toast your buns.
Mayonaise both buns.
Slice filets into thin strips.
Add onions, then filet strips, then cheese.

You're welcome.

10-26-2020, 09:59 AMhonkerrs Wrote: out of the 15k shit you've contributed on this site  what do you think is the best shit in that 15k
None of it. It's all shit.

10-26-2020, 10:12 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: why does honkerrs bully you and how will you rub your superior stats this season in his face
He's a bully. That's just who he is to his core.

I will rise above the bullying and just try to play as best I can (which is better than he's played).

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

A lot of things have changed in 7 years that you’ve been in the league. What are some old memories that you have that you’d like the share.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What makes you want to keep coming back to this site after all this time

If you were a sandwich, would you be delicious

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Why so postey?

In all seriousness, favorite memory so far?

How many of those posts are actual things you've said and not like, say, job postings or league info or what have you?
also, explain your thinking: is a hotdog a sandwich? is a taco a hot dog? how do you classify bread + stuff in it?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

If you were a fan and not a player which SHL team would you be a fan of and why?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

favorite boat team memory?
of the juniors teams you've played for in the past which has been the most enjoyable?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

are you still active?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

OP updated. Ask me more questions you nerds. Daddy needs money.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

What are your thoughts on being drafted to a team that already has a high earner goalie?
If there was one thing about the league that you would change what would it be?
How has your experiences with SHL as a whole and also on your individual SMJHL and SHL been so far since you have returned?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Hey you fucks ask me more questions

Stampede  Kraken

@Ragnar

Fav BUF LR personality
Fav part about BUF LR
What would you change about BUF LR
If you could position switch, what position would you switch too?
Do you think a position tracker for people thinking about joining the site would be useful?
Wendy’s or McDonalds?
PB and J or Grilled cheese?
Fav meal to cook?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Thank y'all for the questions so far. I'd love to answer more.

Stampede  Kraken

out of the 15k shit you've contributed on this site what do you think is the best shit in that 15k

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

why does honkerrs bully you and how will you rub your superior stats this season in his face

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs