Create Account

S56 PT #5 - Halloween Party

Pt pass

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

We were uncertain if this year's annual SFP Halloween Party would take place due to Covid-19, but we were pleasantly surprised when team management said they were able to ensure a safe way for the party to commence. This year the old Kelowna Knights' squad in Cillian Kavanagh, Luciano Vessot and Noah Nystrom would go as Tommy, Arthur and John from the Peaky Blinders. This meant luxury suits, newsboy hats, cigarettes, and bloodied knuckles. It is a favorite show of these men who plan to look extra dapper at this year's Halloween bash. Goalie, Geezus Kryyst this year won best costume going as none other than Jesus Christ. It was Jesus with a twist however, with a goalie helmet and goalie glove. The team also was able to secure the team mascot, Larry the Lion from the zoo that evening, as he attended the party. Overall it was a great night and the team had a fun evening of drinking, playing games and staying six feet apart. 

Word Count: 167

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The Colorado Raptors hosted a Halloween Party with a costume contest. We ranked the 3 best costumes of the night!

#3. Jed Mosley Jr as Ted Mosby

A little too on the nose? Most likely but fun nonetheless. Mosley really fell into the role and acted as if Demo and Ruggsy were his children and continued to recap his escapades to them. Everyone seemed a little confused but the ones who got it, enjoyed it.

#2. Aumy Jr as a Rapper

Aumy Jr came dressed as a stereotypical rapper. A big chain, designer shades and a wife beater to add to the allure. Everyone thought the costume was great....even though he said he forgot to dress up for the party?

#1. Lord Raiden as....Sub Zero?

Honestly the most shocking one of them all. You would think with a name like Raiden that his favorite character from the Mortal Kombat franchise would be his namesake. However he came dressed as the cool ninja himself and easily took home the grand prize of a pumpkin with the Raptors logo carved in.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

The Nevada Battleborn got together for their first annual Halloween earlier this week to celebrate the franchise's first playoff bye. Everyone was in good spirits as the players were invited to dress up in costume and the winner of the costume contest was to have money donated to the charity of their choice. Funk showed up in an afro and a 70's disco outfit because it pretty much matched his legal name, grandmaster Funk. @W19eaver showed up as a farmer with his four kids dressed as different farm animals. Strongo showed up in a borat outfit because he is quite the built man. He wore the Borat bathing suit but usually stayed in some kind of trench coat with the attendance of kids. Tanjiro wore his demon slayer uniform because he believed there was going to be an attack at the halloween party. Every one loved his sword with his outfit thinking that it was just a part of the costume. Because of his outfit he won the costume mainly because of use of props and committing to the bit (Even though it wasn't a bit). He was able to donate the money for his animal charity.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

In Minnesota, it gets a little bit chilly around Halloween time! It was tough for us to have a Halloween party this year with the whole "America falling apart because of Covid-19" situation, but we were able to have a virtual party and see each other's faces! Rocco Berni dressed us as the Ricola guy from the commercials, which is only fitting as he is one of the team's token Swiss players. Colin Gibbles might have gotten his dates a little bit mixed up, as he logged on to the call wearing a turkey suit. Depending on where you are, he was either early or late for Thanksgiving! Markus Tegernako actually just showed up wearing all of his goalie equipment: not the best costume that we've ever seen, but somehow also no the worst. And lastly, Jack Klompus showed up as an octopus, the whole 8 arms and everything. He kept mentioning something about a kraken, but we just kept nagging that he was an octopus.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

The Quebec City Citadelles threw a great Halloween party for themselves this year, hosted by none other than GM Oisin Fletcher in his mansion. Everyone dressed up in costumes and they actually had a costume contest. All the Slavs on the team seemed to forget that it was a costume party, but since they all showed up decked out in full Adidas gear, they just claimed that they were gopnik. The two goalies, Mat Smith and Tyler Ward, dressed up in a two-person costume that they made themselves of a "drog," a half frog half dog abomination. Leading point getter Stan Q. Next dressed up the same as he does every Halloween, as Ariana Grande, since he is a spitting image of her already. The GMs even joined in on the fun, dressing up as Statler and Waldorf, the two grumpy old man muppets. They ended up winning the costume contest by a landslide.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

The Berserkers Halloween party was quietly held at a hotel near the team arena, but to no surprise, the local media managed to leak this information, and soon it became a public gathering. Captain Lassi Suhonen, dressed up as a large goose, was immediately bombarded by the media, asking questions relating to the post season. Suhonen calmly asked for the media members to leave, and that if they had questions to show up to the team’s next practice.

Meanwhile, Vaseline Podcalzone was happily chilling in a beeg yoshi costume, as kids asked to “pet the yosh” and the media members and fans that figured out who he was also came to bombard him with requests for autographs and media questions.

The party was raging until late into the night. Eventually, the hotel staff had to ask the Berserkers players to clear out. Realizing that team practice was in the morning, the players rushed out of the hotel to get back home for some sleep, as they knew that the playoffs were fast approaching.

WC: 174

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 01:04 PM by TheSparkyDee.)

The Winnipeg Jets party was just spectacular. Zakkira Diporov and the other prospects showed up to the party in Winnipeg. Zakkira Diporov was Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, he has grown to love Star Wars since coming to the U.S. Of course Reid was Master Yoda. He was the old wrinkly one from the OG movies. He had a lightsaber the size of Yoda's in the Clone Wars, so his tall Yoda costume with a lightsaber size of a infants arm, it was a classic look. When the prospects showed up we witnessed two players standing and arguing with each other, I was wondering what the issue was so we walked over there to see the issue, and it was Strom Chamberlain and Magnus Liljestrom.. standing and pointing at each other and blaming one another for wearing the same costume and they called dibs on Spider Man in the Locker Room. It was a fun night full of PARTYING!! 

[Image: 4jwd1s.jpg]

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

After being traded from Colorado to Nevada, I'm been trying to find more time to bond with my new teammates. Lucky for us, Halloween is approaching and one of the players is hosting a Halloween party. This is a great way to get to know my teammates better, outside of the hockey rink.

For the party I decided to dress up as Paul Bearer, famous manager of The Undertaker in WWE. I went all out, painted my face a ghostly white and got a make shift urn to carry. Weaver and Supernaw went dressed as Mario and Luigi, which was cool. Both our GMs went dressed as the Battleborn mascot. Always on the clock, those two.

At the party I was able to mingle with a bunch of my teammates and really connect. Later in the night a couple of us would hide just outside the door to scare the people leaving the party. Harmless fun, but always funny to see adults jump in fear. Overall a great night.

(169 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Halloween in Nevada was a sad event, not because of the costumes or weather, but because we celebrated via Zoom. The atmosphere was not as electric as normally, but the coronavirus was too big of a risk, so we all agreed that it's the best if we do not meet face to face. All the players, coaches, and staff members tried to take part and wear some kind of costume. We did not have a specific theme this year. For example, Grandmaster Funk wore 70´s styled outfit, Alexis Vermette dressed up as a police officer, Bane did his best to imitate James Bond, and I tried to be clever by wearing the Swedish National Team equipment as my outfit. Overall, we had truly a mixed and wild selection of outfits.

Nothing too dramatic happened as the main point was to just spend a little moment together. A small mishap happened early on as we all tried to raise a toast for Nevada Battleborn. Solid five or six laptops went flying as people stood up while still wearing their headphones, which was hilarious for the rest of the group, but not so hilarious for those who potentially destroyed their laptops by accident.

The Colorado Raptors Halloween Party is hosted by the captain with the help of his alternates. JURT, Guðmundur Kristjánsson and Juni Panda are waiting for guests, dressed as the OG Plastics from Mean Girls. The guests come in as follows :
  • Youngster Sonata Diamente is the first one to show up, dressed as an undead priest.
  • Mack Daddy comes in disguised as a werewolf.
  • Jarmo Kekalainen and Kit Kirkstone, the two latest players to join the team, arrive together as Spongebob and Patrick
  • Josh Dolphin awkwardly hobbles through the door disguised as a regular human being.
  • Bobby Motz forgot his costume so he's wearing his hockey gear but reversed.
  • Lord Raiden has a complex Shao Khan costume.
  • Eero Makinen Jr. is dressed as undead Kurt Cobain
  • The brothers Aumy Jr and Anrijs Asts walk in as Salt and Pepper.
  • Hiroshi Ohira comes in as a wounded cop.
  • RESO, disguised as an alien, storms in angry at Jed Mosley Jr.
  • Jed himself follows him, laughing. His scary clown prank worked well.
  • Michael Lee is the last to arrive on time, as a toilet-paper mummy.
  • Terry Smith never shows up.
  • Ruggs McOoooh and Yanno Rosejac arrive when the party's almost over as two separate halves of a horse costume that cleary had some intestinal conflict along the way.

Everyone has a good time and nothing gets out of hand.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Since Jimmy Slothface was just acquired from New Orleans in a trade he was very sure that he shouldn't dress up as a ghost or anything like that so that his new teammates wouldn't think that he was trying to send a message about missing his old team. In fact, Jimmy would lean into the whole new Panther thing and just dress up as an actual panther in a whole big suit. He would try to find one that is as lifelike as possible so that he could really nail it for the team party. Jimmy would probably be super stoked to show off his new panther outfit to his teammates, but I'm not sure that they would be as stoked as Jimmy would be. I'm guessing that it would be pretty tough for old Jimmy to see and move around in this elaborate costume, so he would probably be super awkward and knocking stuff over all the time. But I'm sure he would have a lot of fun with his new teammates anyways.

174 words

This year, with the fact that the Dragons have a couple of days off around Halloween time, the team decided to organize a Halloween trip with a party on the night of Halloween. Kids, wife and girlfriend were all welcome to join the trip as it was an opportunity for them to get to know each other better and hang out in a different setting than the arena. The team decided to go into the mountains, and everyone would be staying at the same hotel in Banff, not too far from Calgary. During the day of Halloween, kids would go from room to room in which the players are staying to trick or treat. Then, everyone would join each other at dinner time for a Halloween theme meal in which pumpkin would be at the center of. Then everyone needed to be dressing up for the Halloween party, the only rule was that people from the same family had to be dressed in a variation of the same costume so they could be recognizable.

174 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

For the St. Louis Scarecrows, someone came up with the brilliant idea of having a live-action Among Us game. Utilizing Colin Lambert's mansion (apparently he is involved in a graphic design company as well, so he's already pretty loaded?), the team dressed up in different-colored spacesuits and went around with a randomized secret list, doing "tasks" in various rooms of the house (The tasks largely involved drinking, which added another layer of chaos to the game). There were three imposters, with the remaining 20-ish players as crewmates, and the random slip of paper that detailed your tasks instead just had "imposter" and some fake tasks written on it, so it was completely random as to who were the imposters. The imposter would simply tap on their victim a certain way, and they would lie on the ground dead (Zbynek Dobrovsky came up with a great idea, wearing a white morph suit under his spacesuit. When he was killed, he took off the top half of his costume and made it look like the large bone sticking out of the middle of his body. It was a hilarious touch)!

In the end, the crewmates won and all 3 imposters were "ejected" from the game (locked in a large sitting room with plenty of alcohol and music), with Xavier Doom, Bud Weiser and rookie DFA Jorg Fuchs revealed to be the imposters. It was a close match, with only 5 crew members left "surviving", and afterward we all continued the Halloween celebration!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 02:11 PM by leviadan.)

It was a bad year for the Renegades Halloween party as, weirdly, every single one of us came as The Lady in the Lake from The Haunting of Bly House. At first it seemed like a coincidence when I showed up at Kvalheim's and he was in basically the exact same costume as I was-- but once four or five of us had filtered in wearing almost identical wet dresses and faceless masks it got less funny. Everyone was pretty pissed about it, frankly.

Nearly twenty guys plus management all really tried hard on their costumes, but now none of us stood out as we all shuffled around the patio dripping water and trying to pretend it wasn't happening. I wish I could say someone lifted the mood and we all enjoyed ourselves, but I think it put a damper on the whole affair. At one point coach tried to get cute by pulling their wet, black wig back into a pony tail, but it just looked stupid. They didn't even look like the Lady in the Lake any more. Deep down I was happy when they did it, because at least one of us looked like shit for a second instead of all looking great and identical.

We spent some time talking about how cool it was when she grabbed the one guys throat, and that was kinda fun. We all took turns grabbing each others throats, but it lost it's luster after five or six times. When I got to go at 16th nobody was even clapping for me. We were all just going through the motions. Overall it was a big bummer, but sometimes when you experience major emotional downturns as a group, you can all come out stronger. I hope this is one of those times, or the playoffs are going to suck.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]