Create Account

S56 PT #5 - Halloween Party
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 10:11 AM by JSS.)

The Hamilton Steelhawks had a great Halloween party this year. Let's recap everyone's costumes. So to begin with the team's most hated player, Samuel Michaud came dressed as Gabriel Johnson. I am not too sure as to why one terrible defenseman thought it was a good idea to come dressed as another terrible defenseman but whatever suits him I guess. Next, we have the team's best player in franchise history Igor Volkov who decided to attend the team party dressed as a Wolf and brought other real wolves along with him to form a Wolfpack. Weird choice. Next, we got now retired Steelhawks Alumni Jean-Pierre Gay who came dressed as a bum. This costume represents himself very well, because as a player he was god awful on the ice and was a negative whenever he was on to every team he ever played for. And to top it off, Hamilton GOAT Flacko Lagerfield came dressed as a GOAT, truly fitting.

[Image: 3.png]

In terms of a Halloween party, the Los Angeles Panthers decided to keep the headcount to a limit and only allow players plus one guest. Being that Knox has no family to bring with him he invited a date to come along and it's a girl he's been chatting with online. Wanting to impress his date Knox decided against doing something in poor taste and instead chose a unique costume that would stand out, yet wouldn't be too scary, and so it was that Knox went with being Joe Exotic. First of all, he looked hilarious and it allowed him to carry a fake gun with him all night that he used to spray people with water. Second of all, the real Joe Exotic has a thing for giant cats, and what better person to dress as when it comes to a team named after Panthers. Much to Knox's surprise, his date decided to dress in a costume similar to those worn in the Cats movie so they ended up being a well-dressed pair.

179 words

[Image: p82ugau.png]

For the Hamilton Steelhawks Halloween party, there were many fun costumes worn by people. One of the groups that arrived consisted of a couple group veterans in Gabriel Johnson and Skao Anazibf, accompanied by prospect Jason Desrouleaux and retiring former player Jagger Fouquette.

Desrouleaux showed up wearing a costume that no one could really identify what it was until the young winger clarified, and even then people weren't entirely sure what he meant when he explained his costume was a "narrator / cum man".

Anazibf came dressed as yoshi, but he wore a child's size costume that looked extremely uncomfortable on his back. When asked, the center would not clarify why he chose a child's size costume instead of one that actually fit.

Fouquette came in a full sized Eagle costume, complete with a Baltimore Platoon jersey and many other forms of apparel to show his support for the team he played for this season. Steelhawks at the party were reported to be very annoyed at Fouquette constantly talking about Baltimore. He was asked to leave early after a fight that broke out with prospect Simon Takshak, who called Baltimore "bad" within his earshot.

Gabe Johnson received a lot of ridicule for his costume at the party, which consisted of...just a pair of goggles. Johnson said that he was simply going as a scuba diver, and got very angry when criticized for the lack of any sort of inventiveness aside from the worn out goggles that looked like they were for an 8 year old.

(Definitely enough words)

@Waters @Gooney @nour @GeckoeyGecko

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Halloween. A time for spooks, creeps, and other Halloween stuff. The Halloween party for the Kelowna Knights got kinda crazy as the night went on. After drinks were drunk and the music stopped, the team went out on the town to cause all sorts of mischief and chaos. Park would lead the winger core to go graffiti and tag the shit out of multiple buildings and houses in the Kelowna training area, while a few defensemen including FSS went to go check out an apparently spooky house. Having been around in the town for a long bit, the house was eventually abandoned and ended up never being filled or renovated. Upon entering the home, there were many weird creaks of the wooden floor and odd sounds throughout this ghost journey, eventually, the gang would encounter a lone room where a bunch of weird groans and moans were coming from... When opening the door... It turned out to be......

A homeless person. Yep... That was it, no ghost, no ghouls, just... poverty. The gang would head back to the team house disappointed that their journey was fruitless, and FSS would end up drinking so much that he got very hyper-charged with energy and ended up shooting a giant hole through the house with his laser eyes...

Fun party though.

This year in the Kraken locker room we had quite a few wonderful costumes. I myself waltzed into the party in my Panda costume I wear to almost every hockey Halloween party. However, I the costume of the year was Adam Friedland who came in with his girlfriend and three of her friends. Fried the sex man was in full Hugh Hefner get up. With the four ladies on his arms in Play Boy Bunny costumes. Say what you want about it, it was quite a sight, and Adam was quite convincing in looking like Hugh. The next best costume went to Grape Fruit. This fella was a literal glass of grape fruit juice, with boxes of juice in a backpack they had. Perfect to mix with all the sorts of fun liquid we had in the party. With most of it being grape fruit juice, it made for a hell of a party. All in all, the Kraken had a hoot of a party going on, hopefully the rest of the league had a similar experience.

[Image: panico.png]

Never really liked Halloween until myself and the rest of the team was invited to Tony Pepperoni's million dollar home.  Crazy decorations laid out across the lawn  leading to a terrorizing haunted house inside.  The theme in his invite was dress up as anybody famous from the 90's decade.  I Daniel Laforest went dressed as Forest Gump, complete with the box of chocolates in hand.  Some were so well done i don't even know who it really was, I saw a Steve Urkel, Princess jasmine, Will Smith and many others.  I mention these three cause they were the ones who brought in all the booze and props to decorate the backyard where the real party was going on.  Hundreds of fans gathered around the outdoor bars and inground swimming pool. Huge diving boards were built  and everyone at the party had to have a jump while taking a shot of Vodka on the way down...Needless to say the costumes did not last very long but the hangover's did.

Code:
760 characters / 173 words

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Michael Fitted was hosting the annual Tampa Bay Halloween party. Zoltan does not celebrate Halloween. It is not a verified holiday within the book of Zoltan. He shows up to fitted's house right on time. Coach said he had to go, it was a team event and obligation. Zoltan walked in and everyone was raving about his costume. although he continually argues this is what he always wears. Even his teammates were jokingly praising his costume. You could see rookie prospects Igor Victory and Turg Turg trading glances at Zoltan, just coming off his first season in the SHL. Thirsty and aggravated from the shouting over the loud music, Zoltan dipsy doodled over to the bar to get a drink. Spying the kitchen, Zoltan entered and opened the refrigerator. Ah yes, a quart of pickle juice, Zoltans favorite. The one condition of Zoltan attending the party. After just a sip, all is right in the world and it was time to party with the team.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The annual Anchorage halloween party turned out to be the interesting one for the team, we some weird costumes being brought out by some of the players. First up was Scoochie who showed up as ray chairs, now the fun fact about this is that Schoochie actually players the piano so it worked out pretty well. Next up was the Petrov brothers who dressed up as Brennan and Dale from step brothers, once again this played out perfectly has they had many famous lines from the movie down. Next through the door was TURG TURG, now we dont actually know what TURG went as, maybe just himself? His clothes were ripped up and he didn't really say to much through out the night. Now what did I dress up you say? Well being drafted by Texas and having training camp in Texas I had collected various articles of clothing and decided to go as a cowboy as I was too cheap to go out and buy a different type of costume.

171 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Don't we all love Halloween? Well in Vancouver the Whalers sure had fun with it. Let's go through some costumes:
Name Redacted wore a hazmat suit.
We all told Sato we liked that he dressed up as a Japanese person. He and his Darth Vader costume stomped away angry.
Simon Takshak dressed up as the Gecko gecko.
Wile Coyote dressed up as a Coyote of course.
Slimey Snail dressed up as a.........turtle. (Got you there didn't I)
Luffy Richard dressed up as a boat and wrote BAD on his forehead.
Devin Basher dressed up as a snickers bar. I wanted to eat him so bad.
Dee Centerman IV dressed up as a winger.
Valtterri Kauppinen didn't dress up. What a loser.

A good time was had by all of us, except Sato who I'm not sure we will ever be on talking terms again. The food and candy was quite tremendous served by dmills, who dressed up, of course, as an elf.

(162 words)

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

For Halloween this year, the Citadelles got together for a costume party unlike any other. Inspired by the recently popular game Among Us, everyone was asked to dress in a colourful space suit and a hat of their choosing. At the party, multiple rounds of the game were played in-person, with cards being randomly distributed to notify everyone of their roles. The team's GM and coach had set up a haunted maze for the game to be played in where teammates had to navigate the maze and perform various tasks before being captured by the impostors. Having some experience playing the online game in the past, teammates Kev Kevens, Stan Q. Next, and Jari Heikkinen made for an incredibly efficient impostor team in one of the rounds, almost having eliminated everyone. However, the psychic bond shared by goalie duo Mat Smith and Tyler Ward eventually thwarted the plans of the impostor trio causing a last-minute victory for the crewmates. After the fun and games, the team sat down to watch Jurassic Park which was chosen not as a Halloween movie, but instead to hype the team up for their upcoming playoff series against the Raptors.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

It's the Newfoundland Berserkers Halloween party! Jonas Kahnwald is very excited, he always loved dressing up for Halloween as a kid (though he was never very good at creating costumes), and his passion for dressing up did not leave him. This year he had decided to go as Jesse Pinkman from breaking bad. As usual, no one knew who the hell he had dressed up as except for his good buddy Ryuuji Minamino who had dropped by, dressed as a Liverpool football star. Kahnwald's sophomore pal Vaseline Podcalzone was of course dressed up in his BEEG YOSHI costume, nothing less could have been expected from him. Matty Forrester was dressed as a lumberjack while Mats Marner dressed up as his twin brother Mitch, who doesn't play hockey. So he just came in his street clothes really. Things were great until the GM's and a few Berserker alumni showed up dressed as Lassi Suhonen's mom. Then they weren't as great but still a fun time.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

[Image: rdBzwm9.png]

It was supposed to be a fun night in New Orleans until the surprise happened. While waiting for all the players to show up, all the guys and girls and wives and mistresses were waiting at the bar and conversing over drinks when Jimmy Slothface walked in. For aslong as Kaspars Claude can remember, Slothface always showed up in this giant Sloth costume and at the same time, he would come in with a pet sloth to get all the kids going and have some sort of entertainment. Joe, being the respectful GM that he is, decided to give invites to the past players that have meant so much to the Specters organiziation so players like Fox, Slothface, Vanice, Poroshenko, Van Der Heijden were all present when Slothface did the unexpected. He showed up in a Panthers costume. Not just any costume, but a Los Angeles Panthers mascot costume wearing his own jersey right over it. Everyone was in shock at the disrespecte, especially considering that current Specters players are past Panthers players.
Depending who you ask, you get different reactions. Did I think it was disrespectful? Absolutely! But, did I think it was funny? Same answer as the previous question, Absolutely. I know Sloth and know his intentions were to get a laugh but maybe the costume was a little too soon into the season, especially with the playoffs in effect.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Vancouver Whalers Disney Princess Halloween Party! 
    The Whalers' players decided to do a Disney princess themed party for Halloween this year! Before a small team party at the arena they made their way to the local Children's Hospital, much to the delight of the kids and parents there. The team handed out numerous gifts, signed autographs, and entertained families with a few cheesy skits.  They promised the families and staff they would be back for a Christmas outing.
    Surprisingly, there are only 12 official Disney princesses, so the players had to get creative with the definition. The outing foundincluding players dressed as Princess Leia and Queen Amidala from Star Wars, the very popular with the kids Frozen Queens Elsa and Anna, Tinker Bell, Vanellope von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph, Jessie from the Toy Story movies, and one daring rogue dressed as Fiona from Shrek, which a few quite indignant children pointed out is not a Disney movie.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

PBE PT (AW13)

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]