Create Account

The Wrath of God

[This is 1250-ish words roughly and is ready to be graded]

Recently Jon Forty One was forced by his cult to go to a meeting in an undisclosed private area. A decent amount of followers from all different types of realities were in attendance but the big few were the chosen members: Jose Forty Three, Mr. Thirty, Jon Forty One and Laszlo Forty Two.

Basically 3 selected sports stars and ...Well a weird fish guy. Do not worry about him so much.

In this meeting they were confronted with the deity that they follow, Mr. 0. He did not actually have any of his reality bending powers so it was not like he could turn back time or turn elephants into bubbles a long with some crazy voodoo bollocks stuff he can in other ones but he did have the ability to communicate to them through certain people.

A long, descriptive story none of you on Sim Hockey Leaguers would care about lore wise happens but in this piece of media we will focus on the discussions his lord had with Jon Forty One.

Mr. 0: You know Mr. Forty One I must say...You of all people know the scope of the cult. Multi-verse theory allows me to have a lot of possibilities and followers from literally anywhere. So, please, do tell me how you actually believe you are doing knowing full well the grand scope of just about everything that can and could not be my boy. Especially as one of the lowest sport cultist numbers chosen.

Jon Forty One: I err...I imagine pretty poorly overall my lord. But it is not my fault that I keep getting pricks that fuck me over or dickheads who will not leave me alone!

Mr. 0: Ah! There it is. The classic Mr. Forty One response. I do enjoy it so. I should know, I helped choose you due to your deep anger issues but your stubbornness to prove the world wrong. You are a man of sheer will power through stubbornness that no-one can rival. Well, not in your reality and realm anyway. The point of blame does have merit. But that will only get you so far. Tell me child, what is your international team again?

Jon Forty One: ...GB

Mr. 0: Gib? You play for a weird island called Gib?

Jon Forty One: No they are initials, sorry. Great Britain.

Mr. 0: Ah! Yes! That weird tiny congested island with the secret alien for a prime minister! I remember that place now. I must say, you are living up to the 'Great' part. Stacking medals for fun it seems. This Mr. Forty One is something I am perfectly happy with. You have done nothing short of a good job with that team all things considered.

Jon Forty One: I do not get on with them. Talented guys but fuck them all.

Mr. 0: I genuinely do not care. This is not a time to be doing the venting your petty and pointless league problems to me. They fall of deaf ears right now.

Jon Forty One: I am sorry, my deity!

Mr. 0: The reason I bring your international career up is quite simple, Mr. Forty One. That truly is the only thing that shines for you. How is it possible you kill it statistically in that tournament but never in the major leagues of your sports league, hmm?! Why is it you were drafted so very low in your draft? Stupidly lower than anyone ever has in our cult! It is a disgrace to be going that low.

Why is it 'Jon Forty One' that you have a tainted failure for a minor league career with no home to fall back on after retirement?! You had the perfect career until you did not stand up for yourself! It is disgraceful!

Jon Forty One: Look...I...These things hurt me to this day my lord! Please! I entered this league with happiness and joy and wanting to be a team player and now I just carry nothing but these questions about...I do not have the answers!

Mr. 0: The most important questions are still to come. Why have you only won a regular season trophy and why have you only made 1 single pathetic final that you lost? Why have you never been in a head to head matchup in tasks. Why are you failing to get key points and nominations?!

Jon Forty One: I don't know! I jus--

Mr. 0: Finally I have 1 finally question that I asked you at the very start of your judgement Mr. Forty One! Knowing FULL well of the grand mind breaking scope of reality...What do you think your comparisons of your career are to the others?

Jon Forty One: ...Badly, my lord.

Mr. 0: There we go! We finally are starting to establish a common ground between you failures. You ahve no idea how annoying it is to see all of my beautiful children thrive and grow and accomplish everything I want and need from them but when it comes to you 4 we have life threatening PROBLEMS!

Tell me Mr. Forty One...What is truly stopping me from just taking your international career from this reality, bend it into someone else's in perhaps another sport like rugby or field hockey and having them in whatever league shine by their major league career, hmm? Well?!

Jon Forty One: Nothing is stopping you my lord!

Mr. 0: Incorrect! The correct answer is you yourself Jon Forty One...Jon Forty One has the ability to say I am not going to let that happen. It may not seem like it in my wrath right now but you are one of my favourites. You look at people in your league as vermin. As stepping stones. As people you will defeat to prove yourself whenever you play for Great Britain.

Granted, you shall not be on the same levels as other cultists we have...Ever. But if you can cement a Hall of Fame career, I will not have to execute you for failures. Your draft and other things could be forgiven. But you MUST shine soon or no god in any reality is saving you from my wrath Mr. Forty One. I want you to shine! I want you to succeed!

Make your reality the one in which it does happen. Get into that fucking Hall of Fame or else! Do not mistake my favour for weakness, cause if forced I will do it. I cannot stress to you how little I want to split and recreate you into someone else Jon Forty One. But I will if you force my hand.

Jon Forty One: I will try not to let you down anymore than I have! I am sorry my lord!

*Jon Forty One is running out of time. Whilst he has a lot of seasons to go he really needs to start stepping up. This in turn will probably make Jon Forty One feel the pressure even more. The pain he feels from all the bullshit and pain he has already gone through will just continue to grow so naturally pissed off Jon Forty One will be at its peak as well. This is probably the one time he does not sound pissed off but that is because of how private and personal this is to him. Time will tell if he can make it into the hall of fame or he will be tortured and forgotten completed. Except maybe his international playing career[/i]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

you called out the GOD?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!