Create Account

S58 SMJHL Central Scout Rankings - Week 3

Hello everyone and welcome to Week three of the SMJJL S58 Central Draft Rankings!  Players are starting to solidify themselves in the standings and it seems like the top is a lock. As in previous weeks, to those who saw their potential fall, please don’t feel discouraged, it is extremely difficult to get an A- or higher if you aren’t a recreate or you don’t have a strong bank account, this does not mean you won’t be an amazing player. Love you guys.

Disclaimer: The potential listed has nothing to do with the TPE or if a player was updated, so of course some players have gained potential, some have fallen off and I will be representing that below.

Week 1 : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111334
Week 2: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111432

Welcome to Week 3 of the SMJHL Central Scout Rankings!! The fog is thinning!!

[Image: 836f1e8dbff52ba1047498c65cb8cf74.png]

Usa  G - Kit Kirkstone  @Grapehead

Potential: A+

Strengths: Reflexes, Mental Toughness, Glove
Weaknesses: Passing, Puckhandling, Skating

Scouting Notes: No surprise here Kit Kirkstone still holds the reigns of the number one spot in this draft. Kit has continued to work on his game and this past week worked specifically on his rebounding ability. His rebound control has become just as good as his reflexes meaning that it can now be considered one of his strengths. Kirkstone still shows weakness in his passing, skating and puckhandling, coaches will typically tell him to just freeze the puck

[Image: f6d03468d220f120671011fad78c5891.png]
[Image: 415-4157586_ice-hockey-silhouette-clip-a...hockey.png]

Usa  RD – Gregory Goode  @Keenan

Offense: C-  Defense: C-  Physical: D+  Potential:  A+ 

Strengths: Passing, Defensive Read, Positioning
Weaknesses: Getting Open, Balance, Strength

Scouting Notes: After rising to second overall in this years SMJHL entry draft rankings, Gregory Goode manages to maintain his spot. He continues to improve his skating ability which was an issue in his game. Gregory has corrected a weakness in his game, his speed, and should now look to working on his balance and strength as they are glaring issues. Overall, Gregory has been working hard at improving himself as a player and seems to have solidified the second overall spot.

[Image: 6ecd8b69788f8c8a9c4ff801eb8e422f.png]
[Image: alexandre-texier-2020-2330.jpg]

[Image: 72b8a23363a34d28e27e72e989c5a40b.jpg]  RD – Luc Blouin @DrunkenTeddy

Offense: D+    Defense:Physical: C+  Potential: A+ 

Strengths: Stamina, Stickchecking, Defensive Read
Weaknesses: Getting Open, Shot Blocking, Bravery

Scouting Notes: Luc maintains his second week ranking at third overall. Luc Blouin this past week has worked on his puckhandling ability improving it marginally however he still lacks in the weaknesses listed above. Luc is another player that is a lock in the top three and is unlikely to relinquish his position.

[Image: 0768bf9016f438b3242b54afc30c4dfa.png]
[Image: 4565222.png]

CanadaAustria  RD - #A-Rye Izzy @Mike Izzy

Offense: C    Defense: C-  Physical: C+  Potential: A+ 

Strengths: Passing , Positioning , Defensive Read
Weaknesses: Hitting, Checking, Shot Blocking

Scouting Notes: Izzy has maintained his fourth overall ranking however due to his ability to stay “hidden” I could see him slipping out of the top four as soon as next week. Izzy has been working hard on improving his game in secrecy. Izzy has improved a couple of his weakness this past week such as his hitting ability and shot blocking ability. Although he has marginally improved these abilities they are still weaknesses in his game and will likely continue to improve over the next week. My prediction is that he falls to fifth overall next week however maintains the fifth overall spot for the remainder of the rankings.

[Image: a409756f2507c18e54ff662a51e45fb7.png]

norway LD - Bjørn Jakobsen  @siddhus

Offense: C-    Defense: D+    Physical: C-  Potential: B+
Strengths: Shot Blocking, Defensive Read, Stamina
Weaknesses: Stickchecking, Checking, Balance

Scouting Notes: Last weeks question has been answered as Bjorn has managed to maintain the fifth overall position after week three of the rankings. As with week two, Bjorn has been attending the gym, and working on his game however no in his overall game has been seen, however I still have confidence that the results will be shown soon. I also stated last week that I was curious to see if he could displace someone in the top four and the only possible player I can see him swapping with is Izzy, but even then it will be tight. Bjorn has more than likely closed the door on the top five

[Image: 66969631ab7eb20880c7fb38365b171c.png]
[Image: 30841.png]

Usa LW – Danny C  @DannyC

Offense:Defense: C    Physical: C+    Potential: A-

Strengths: Speed, Agility, Acceleration
Weaknesses: Getting Open, Checking, Balance

Scouting Notes: Man isn’t this ranking boring so far? Danny C is another player who maintains his position from last weeks rankings at sixth overall. Danny has kept up his training regime and much like  Bjorn he has not yet seen an improvement in his game, although the results will be shown soon. Danny is likely to end up around sixth to eight in the rankings once all is said and done.

[Image: f2b585788ab38d7c183e984ecfe43ac3.png]
[Image: ev-JohnCleese-nocutout_e0u0nc.jpg]

Canada  RD – Basil Sivart @Sivart

Offense: D+  Defense: C+  Physical: C-    Potential: A

Strengths: Defensive Read, Positioning,  Stickchecking.
Weaknesses: Acceleration, Shooting Range, Getting Open.

Scouting Notes:  Basil keeps on impressing. In week one of the rankings he was ranked at 14th overall and made his way up to 8th overall in week two of the rankings. Basil rises again this week and is now ranked at 7th overall going into the SMJHL draft. Basil has done enough impressing and has improved his potential from a A- to an A, the first player to improve his potential in consecutive rankings. Curious to see if he can rise to 6th.

[Image: dae5f1a4cde084c1176277223a48f1f2.png]
[Image: 102dcf58d66912f9dddc9ed287de5297.jpg]

Japan RD – Naofumi Iwatani  @GlimsTC

Offense: D+       Defense: C+     Physical:Potential: B+

Strengths: Stamina, Defensive Read, Puckhandling
Weaknesses:Getting Open, Offensive Read, Strength

Scouting Notes: My sweet sweet Naofumi. Unfortunately this past week he sees himself slip one spot to eight overall and it really wasn’t his fault. Naofumi actually improved his game significantly improving his offense from a D to a  D+ and his Defense from  a C to  C+. Naofumi has taken his weaknesses to heart and has worked on his positioning ability as well as other weaknesses and is a guaranteed top ten pick in this draft. I think that he can still reclaim his previous position, we will have to see what happens.

[Image: 5e9443f685dcdc71584cbd02616b924c.png]
[Image: a42fff41902d321fffed4a74e720f4cb.jpg]

Austria  RW- Friedensreich Hundertwasser  @Asked Madden

Offense: C    Defense: C-    Physical: C+    Potential: B+

Strengths: Passing, Puckhandling, Stickchecking
Weaknesses: Getting open, Defensive Read, Checking

Scouting Notes:Can I get a round of applause for this young man? I am calling him Friend because his name is too long, unprofessional maybe but I don’t care. Friend this past week has improved significantly in the rankings rising from 14th overall up to a solid 9th overall and into the first round of my draft rankings. He has been working hard on his defensive game and improved it from a D+ to a C-, additionally his dedication has increased his potential to a B+ from a B. All I can say is I am proud of my friend here, and know he will go on to do great things in the SMJHL.
Disclaimer: I don’t actually know nor have I spoken to the rookie before, I am sure he is a fun guy, but when I say friend it is because his name is too damn long .

[Image: 8eaefcb0d782dcce24f58cb5718aca81.png]

Austria LD- Zayne Rotzbua   @inverted

Offense: D-      Defense: C+      Physical: C    Potential: B

Strengths: Checking, Hitting, Fighting
Weaknesses: Puckhandling, Offensive Read, Agility

Scouting Notes: Another second round ranked player climbing his way into the first round of the rankings. Zayne has clearly impressed me enough to warrant a rise from 13th overall to 10th overall, a rise in 3 spots. Nothing has changed much about Zayne’s game however he has been working hard on improving and has been really putting in an effort to be considered a first round talent .

[Image: 2874bf5467944529c1d06dfc8ea1dd0b.png]
[Image: jujhar-khaira-2018-41.jpg]

Germany  RD - Jörg Fuchs  @rapideagle

Offense: C-    Defense: C-    Physical:Potential: A
Strengths: Shooting Accuracy, Speed, Puckhandling
Weaknesses: Agility, Getting Open, Shotblocking

Scouting Notes: Remember how I said last week I was surprised that the young german fell down to 18th overall from the first round? Yeah so do I. Clearly Jorg has something to prove and bounces right back from last weeks ranking and sees himself ranked at 11th overall, jumping back into the first round. Jorg additionally has shown that last week was a fluke, and has improved his potential back to an A after it had fallen in the prior ranking.

[Image: 8801391dc000aa1056a38327a08e88dd.png]

Sweden  LW – Fredrik Stefansson  @The Professor

Offense: C-  Defense: D+  Physical: C+  Potential: B

Strengths: Positioning, Puckhandling, Speed
Weaknesses: Getting Open, Passing, Defensive Read

Scouting Notes: Fredrik Stefansson dropped one spot again this week from 11th to 12th overall rounding out the end of the first round of my draft rankings. Fredrik has not been seen at the rink as often as he was in the prior two weeks, however has done enough training wise, and activity wise to maintain a first round spot, albeit at the end of the first round. I fully expect Fredrik to hover around the late first and early second round come draft day. Fredrik has established himself as a top left wing talen going into the draft and has a lot left to show

[Image: 9c58f5381224c8335cdea7cccfd90e1f.png]
[Image: ced6de9fc4eab96d-600x338.jpg]

Latvia  LW – Nikolaj Boyle  @zaynzk

Offense: C-  Defense: F    Physical: B-    Potential: B

Strengths: Puck handling, Acceleration, Speed
Weaknesses:  Checking, Defensive Read, Positioning

Scouting Notes: Nikolaj Boyle drops one spot from 12th overall to 13th overall in this weeks edition of the draft rankings. Nikolaj falls back down to his original rankings from week one. Nikolaj has worked this past week on his passing ability, and has got in some good time at the rink and at the gym to improve his game. I see Nikolaj solidifying himself as a late first round early first round pick in the upcoming SMJHL draft, will be a key to teams requiring a physically talented player.

[Image: 0cb79ece8af88d43b9be2a9382e93e98.png]
[Image: 3904189.png]

Usa RW – Casey Outlaw  @jonnysauce22

Offense: C-    Defense: C-    Physical: C-  Potential: B-

Strengths:Bravery, Screening, Stamina
Weaknesses: Acceleration, Speed, Agility

Scouting Notes: Casey came into week two being ranked at 15th overall , my favourite number I might add, and has inched his way another spot to 14th overall in this draft ranking. Casey has not been as active in the rink this past week and that has had an impact on his potential which has dropoped to a B-. This past week Casey has worked hard on his skating ability but that this time is still remains a weakness in his game. I believe that Casey has solidified himself as a solid second round pick in the up coming draft

[Image: a2909bede1f3c7220eee6b6efb56ac5e.png]
[Image: alexander-wennberg-2017-2330.jpg]

Switzerland  C – Leon Schweingruber  @DApolloS

Offense: D+    Defense: C      Physical: C     Potential: B -

Strengths: Faceoffs, Speed, Stamina
Weaknesses: Getting Open, Agility, Offensive Read

Scouting Notes: As his draftmate above him Leon sees himself rise one spot from 16th overall to 15th overall in this weeks draft rankings. This past week Leon has improved his Offensive ability and Physical ability from a D tp a D+ and from a C- to a C respectively. Unfortunately Leon’s potential drops to a B- as he has not been as active at the rink but has continued to work on his game. Leon is a surefire second round pick in this draft, and a great talent .

[Image: c34e286d3498e41ca4ac3404d2fba3fb.png]
[Image: EIOmtLvWsAEz9uI.jpg]

norway  LW- David S. Pumpkins  @Rev

Offense: C+  Defense: D   Physical:Potential: B
Strengths: Speed, Screening,Puckhandling
Weaknesses: Positioning, Stickchecking, Defensive Read

Scouting Notes:  David is following the recent trend of moving up a spot and does so this week from 17th overall to 16th overall. The rookie has not really been seen at the rink that often but has been getting his training in and it shows as this week he sees improvement in his defensive ability. I expect him to continue to hover around this mid second round range with the potential to push into the early second round.

[Image: 2c6948088181857b194c845e9fb7ff08.png]

norway  LD – Ole Olson  @Amidships

Offense: D+      Defense: C      Physical: C+  Potential: B

Strengths: Stamina, Puckhandling, Defensive Read
Weaknesses: Offensive Read, Getting Open, Speed

Scouting Notes: Although Olson had dropped to 19th overall in last weeks draft rankings this week he sees himself rise to 17th overall after showing motivation to improve. The concerns from last week still stand as Olson doesn’t always visit the rink however he does continuously improve his game, and should be expected to be a second round gem.

[Image: 541bc567111941339d68f86d8ddba3b8.png]
[Image: glwzvhxmraaorhlu4ywl.jpg]

Uk RW – Greg Davies  @bjkman

Offense:D+  Defense: D+  Physical: C-    Potential: B

Strengths: Strength, Balance, Stamina
Weaknesses: Positioning, Checking , Offensive Read

Scouting Notes: Davies sees another drop in the rankings this one being a little more drastic falling from 10th overall to 18th overall in the draft rankings. Davies has been training and attempting to improve his game which is commendable however I have rarely if ever been able to see him at the rink which affects his position in the rankings significantly. This could easily change, and I still stand firm from my previous statement that he can reclaim is position in the top 10 potentially although it is getting much more difficult. If he drops into the late second, early third I think that he would be in steal territory

[Image: 0634f1431b8fc96deda31ea657f721a6.png]
[Image: mitch-marner-2019-38.jpg]

Canada LD – Luke Sparks  @Noble

Offense: C-  Defense: C -  Physical: C-  Potential:  [color=#FF4136C+[/color]

Strengths: Passing, Defensive Read, Stamina
Weaknesses: Stick checking, Shot Blocking, Balance

Scouting Notes: Another massive drop for Luke Sparks in week 3. Sparks sees himself fall from 9th overall down to 19th overall in this weeks edition of the draft. The issues I brought up last week still stand however now Sparks has been also seen at the ice rink a lot less in addition to his non existence at the gym and has not worked on his game at all. At this point in the game, I expect him to continue falling down the rankings

[Image: 6e4d20c146e5d466586a50527a4af2aa.png]
[Image: michael-grabner-2019-7166.jpg]

Austria  RD- Finn von Murphenstein  @r0tzbua

Offense:Defense:Physical: C+    Potential: B-

Strengths: Acceleration, Speed, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Shot Blocking, Defensive Read, Stickchecking

Scouting Notes: Finn stands firm in his ranking from the previous week at 20th overall and sees a drop in his potential from a B to a B-. The reason behind this drop is that he has not been that active at the rink at all, minimally in fact and that ultimately affected his potential. He seems to be on pace to maintain this position for the remainder of the rankings.

[Image: 67e0b4dcb81d5d838aad50b7f38a611d.png]
[Image: 2562601.png]

Sweden  LW – Gerry Atrick  @MrRuihu

Offense: C    Defense:C-  Physical: C+  Potential: B+

Strengths: Stamina, Speed, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Shooting Accuracy, Checking, Positioning

Scouting Notes:Gerry is the most consistent player on this list. For the third week in a row he remains at 21st overall. My statements from last week still apply, he tends to stay “hidden” and it affects his draft stock, but will likely be a steal to a team that picks him up.

[Image: a5ab4dd94c070067c5d137c06369ee6c.png]
[Image: tom-wilson-2019-49.jpg]

Ireland  RD – Billy Benson  @supertardis101

Offense:Defense: C+  Physical: C+  Potential: C+

Strengths: Stamina, Hitting, Defensive Read
Weaknesses: Positioning, Checking, Shotblocking

Scouting Notes: Billy Benson remains firm at 22nd overall this week without any change to his overalls or standings in the draft. Billy isn’t the most active at the rink but does enough to maintain his position at 22.

[Image: 0a62b6290fe2e2c5ce4b5936174fc781.png]
[Image: ddb8a8d2dfd871d546ff3a4c7502e2ae.jpg]

Usa LW – Jonny Tsunami  @Jonny Tsunami

Offense: C-      Defense: F      Physical: C      Potential: C+

Strengths: Getting Open, Shooting Accuracy, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Positioning, Defensive Read, Checking

Scouting Notes:After the increased to 23rd overall last week Jonny has stood firm and has not changed in this weeks rankings. Jonny has been hitting the gym to work on his game but has not been the most active at the rink which affects his standing. The late second round seems to be a lock at this point.

[Image: 57b29a6e93dcc1ebc42b0d753f9885da.png]
[Image: 1200px-Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg]

Usa  C- Dogwood Maple  @dogwoodmaple

Offense: C+  Defense: C-  Physical: C+ (+)  Potential: C+

Strengths: Offensive Read, Faceoffs, Puckhandling
Weaknesses: Checking, Strength, Defensive Read

Scouting Notes: Here we go, a newcomer last week Dogwood has been hitting the rink almost everyday and training hard to improve his game. This week he has improved his physical ability from a C to a C+ and improved in the standings from 25th overall and into the second round at 24th overall. He can keep rising in the rankings if he keeps up this trajectory.

[Image: f21450818881cf003fccd72c4f0d1e4f.png]

[Image: 1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png]  RD – Doss Williams @Dossington47

Offense: D+  Defense: B-  Physical:Potential: C

Strengths: Defensive Read, Positioning, Stamina
Weaknesses: Offensive Read, Getting Open, Shooting Accuracy

Scouting Notes: Another player that was new in last weeks rankings and this week he makes the leap from 28th overall to 25th overall putting him at the start of the third round of the draft. Doss has shown continuous improvement and has been hitting the ice almost everyday like Dogwood and as a result his potential has increased from a C- to a C.

[Image: 7400a40aeff2215ecb53967fa0ebe1cb.png]
[Image: martin-brodeur-2008-51.jpg]

Usa  G – Sebastian Andrews  @Sevdast

Potential: D+

Strengths: Mental Toughness, Blocker, Rebound
Weaknesses: Goalie Stamina, Passing, Positioning

Scouting Notes: Grrr Sebastian!! He comes in ranked at 26th overall this week and stands firm without a change to his rankings. He has been very active at the ice rink however has not yet trained or improved his game at all! This is ultimately affecting his overall ranking and see his potential drop from a C- to a D+.

[Image: 4836d17d20f406779fd19e4e56a1eb07.png]
[Image: 250px-150Mewtwo.png]

Japan  RW – Mew Two  @zeagle1

Offense: B-  Defense:Physical:Potential: C

Strengths: Shooting Accuracy, Getting Open, Offensive Read.
Weaknesses: Checking, Stickchecking, Defensive Read

Scouting Notes:A new player in last weeks rankings Mew Two remains at 27th overall in this weeks rankings. He has been slowly improving his game, and has been semi active at the rink. I firmly feel he will be a third round pick in this SMJHL entry draft.

[Image: 1136db4ec83a73225190ec307c449e9c.png]

Sweden LW- Cole Carter  @Boomcheck

Offense:Defense:Physical: C+  Potential: C-

Strengths: Offensive Read, Puckhandling, Balance
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Positioning, Getting Open

Scouting Notes: Not much here to say. Cole continues his free fall and now falls to 28th overall as predicted as he has not been training at all and has very very rarely been seen on the ice. I further expect him to fall next week into the 4th round.

[Image: fe687efe53445a1a0424dfa467090f24.png]
[Image: acbe703cc2eae96c5f4be8a3eb18e5ad.jpg]

Canada G- Russell Rattie  @alilSlug

Potential: C-

Strengths: Mental Toughness, Goalie Stamina, Rebound
Weaknesses: Low Shots, Poke Check, Passing

Scouting Notes:Russell Rattie remains as a mainstay at the rink and is quite frequently seen their and comes in ranked at 29th overall in this weeks rankings improving his standings by 1 spot. Rusell sees his potential rise from a D+ to a C- due to his activity however his training is making his potential ranking suffer.

[Image: 4f653fefedc356c0eeff94e9bd3bcf83.png]
[Image: cam-atkinson-2020-2330.jpg]

[Image: 1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png]  C-  Ric Charlesworth  @simo_393

Offense: C-      Defense:  D        Physical: C      Potential: C-

Strengths: Offensive Read, Puck handling , Faceoffs
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Positioning , Stickchecking.

Scouting Notes: As expected Ric improve his rankings from 39th overall last week to 30th overall this week. Ric has performed some training to improve his game and has been hitting the ice to get some ice time in. Ric should be a solid third round pick in the draft.

[Image: bf2b4fa0d3ba5f74232ad50b80d68376.png]

Russia C- Vladlen Sidorov  @diacope

Offense: C+        Defense: D+        Physical: D+      Potential: D+

Strengths: Faceoffs, Passing, Offensive Read

Scouting Notes:Vladlen Sidorov is a newcomer to the draft board this week and slots in at 31st overall as he has been actively training and attending the rink with his skills coach. Vladlen is a center with a pass first mentality and thrives in the offensive zone while being elite on the faceoff dot. His defensive game needs work but I am sure it will improve as time moves on.

[Image: 53875cea59eabc28a56c3cf7bcebcb58.png]
[Image: gabriel-landeskog-2017-690.jpg]

norway C- Rouboute Guilliman  @Hazack

Offense: C+  Defense: D+  Physical: C    Potential: D+

Strengths: Getting Open, Shooting Accuracy, Stamina
Weaknesses: Passing, Checking, Positioning.

Scouting Notes:  Rouboute has been training but has rarely shown his face at the rink. This week he manages to slip one spot to 32nd overall. I believe he will end up being a late third round pick in this upcoming draft.

[Image: ff9366f2e160e53168f7d7e7f3ee6d51.png]
[Image: cut.jpg]

Canada LW- Hunter Sharpe  @ImYolo

Offense: C+        Defense: C-        Physical: D+      Potential: D+

Strengths: Stamina, PuckHandling, Passing

Scouting Notes:A new player this week in the rankings Hunter Sharpe comes in ranking at 33rd overall. Hunter seems so far to be a jack of all trades left winger and will be a bonus to any team tha picks him up. Since declaring for the draft he has been working  with his skills coach on the ice daily and has been training hard. There is a chance he can rise up to the early third round and potentially second round in the rankings.

[Image: 704624dc2f6f595ca00884ed2ac4582c.png]
[Image: 60d7f778f2d811f7cec1c2ba31cb4ccfc026e16e_00.jpg]

Austria RW- Sir Bearington 3rd  @ThePope

Offense: F        Defense: D+        Physical: C      Potential: D

Strengths: Checking, Hitting, Strength
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Offensive Read, Puckhandling

Scouting Notes:[/b The Bear has fallen again dropping to 34th overall from his previous 29th overall ranking. He has not been training or been visiting the rink and is expected to continue his slide at this point in time.

[Image: 7c90b43001586e750d6cc17537fb3496.png]

Ireland [b]RW – Theo McFleury
@Pharaoh97

Offense: C    Defense: D      Physical: C+      Potential:D-

Strengths: Speed, Offensive Read, Acceleration
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Positioning, Checking

Scouting Notes: Theo was a new player last week and this week has dropped one spot to 35th overall in the standings. While Theo has been very active on the ice, he has not been training at all. This has affected his ranking, things can quickly change for Theo next week.[/b]

[Image: 13fbe1897963bd920c9ce1e88f1bf552.png]
[Image: jake-muzzin-2019-38.jpg]

Ireland [b]LW- James O’Brien
  @Peterson

Offense: B-    Defense: F      Physical: C      Potential: D

Strengths: Puckhandling, Shooting Accuracy, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Checking, Defensive Read, Positioning

Scouting Notes:  James O’Brien has fallen to 36th overall in this weeks rankings of the draft due to the fact that he has not really been training to improve his game and has not been seen active at the rink with his skills coach. If it doesn’t change I can see him slipping into the fourth round. [/b]

[Image: 3975e44f7bedaea218450751f4c89f9d.png]
[Image: evander-kane-2019-44.jpg]

Usa [b]RD – Ivanka Biden
@Coreyshoe941

Offense: D      Defense: C      Physical: B-      Potential: D

Strengths: Stamina, Speed, Agility
Weaknesses: Puckhandling, Passing, Defensive Read

Scouting Notes: Ivanka falls again from 33rd overall to 37th overall and slips into the 4th round of the entry draft rankings. He has not been seen at the rink very often and has not been training that often either this has resulted in a slip in the rankings.[/b]

[Image: 517ce5b291fd9daed89fddef5cda5fb5.png]

Switzerland [b]LW- Max Muller
  @dylanjj37

Offense: C      Defense: D        Physical: B-      Potential: D-

Strengths: Speed, Acceleration, Agility
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Positioning, Checking

Scouting Notes:Another new comer this week, Max is a speedy left winger with decent puck handling and passing ability. He currently struggles in the defensive zone but I expect that to change.  Max comes in ranking at 38th. He has not yet begun his training to improve his game.[/b]

[Image: 70fd98a1f6fd67c7c62c0c70e620e221.png]
[Image: robert-thomas-2020-36.jpg]

Usa [b]RW – Chase Thorne
  @glb2687

Offense: C      Defense: F        Physical: C+      Potential: F

Strengths: Speed, Strength, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Checking, Positioning

Scouting Notes: Chase continues his decent and falls from 35th overall to 39th overall and has not started his training in his second week of the rankings. He has also not been seen at the rink since declaring for the draft.[/b]

[Image: 13beba7d28ff1fb43ddd9244b8070d04.png]
[Image: johnny-gaudreau-2019-43.jpg]

Canada  [b]LW- Dexter Vaughn
@Flames1Fan

Offense: C+    Defense:  C    Physical: C+      Potential:

Strengths: Stamina, Getting Open, Puckhandling
Weaknesses: Checking, Offensive Read, Defensive Read.

Scouting Notes: Dexter is a new player in my rankings and has just recently declared for the draft before the rankings for the week were finalized. He is by definition a jack of all trades type player and has not yet begun his training . He should be expected to increase is stock in the next coming week[/b]

[Image: 17091b1858f7b8abdcff585b416816c7.png]

Usa  [b]LW- Josiah Johnston- Hicks
@Perky

Offense: D+    Defense:  D  Physical: C      Potential:

Strengths: Stamina, Strength, Balance
Weaknesses: Offensive Read, Defensive Read, Passing

Scouting Notes:Josiah is a solid defensive forward that loves to use his body to stand in front of the net and screen the opposing goalie. Much like Dexter he declared just before the draft rankings were finalized and because of that he has not undergone any training. I expect a change by next week.[/b]

[Image: d90755a148591fe2c8cd36a60ca4df04.png]

Uk  [b]LW- Juraj Hertel
@Perky

Offense: C-    Defense:  F    Physical: C      Potential:

Strengths: Stamina, Acceleration, Offensive Read
Weaknesses: Checking, Positioning, Stickchecking

Scouting Notes: Juraj takes the plunge down to 42nd overall and at this point as more players declare I expect to see the same thing happen next week.[/b]

[Image: 3ebf7bb6edf2c49737075e60d5553f30.png]

Canada  [b]G- Derrik Smith
  @Derrik Smith

Potential:

Strengths: Recovery, Goalie Stamina,  Reflexes
Weaknesses: Mental Toughness, Blocker, Glove

Scouting Notes: In Derrik’s second week on the draft board he is now ranked at 43rd overall. He has not been seen since declaring.[/b]

[Image: aa4a9ca54f315bd5848b603e632200f5.png]
[Image: evgeni-malkin-2020-50.jpg]

Finland [b]LW- Sergei Galimov
  @Sergei Galimov

Offense: C+    Defense:  D+    Physical: C    Potential:

Strengths: Stamina, Offensive Read, Getting Open
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Balance, Stickchecking

Scouting Notes: Sergei like Derrik has not been seen since declaring and falls to 44th in the draft rankings.[/b]

[Image: dea6fbdf571b1cb8b6130d3b74b28bf7.png]

Canada  [b]G- Liam Bell
  @Auuq

Potential:

Strengths: Recovery, Blocker Glove
Weaknesses: Mental Toughness, Reflexes, Skating

Scouting Notes: Another new player to the draft who has only been seen once when declaring. Has yet to undergo training and is ranked at 46th in the draft.[/b]

[Image: 95793918351d93e5e6a2cbb63e400cc5.png]

Germany  [b]RD – Fufi Fufunci
@Istinumber8

Offense: D        Defense: C          Physical: C+        Potential:

Strengths: Stamina, Puckhandling, Strength
Weaknesses: Defensive Read, Offensive Read, Shooting Accuracy.

Scouting Notes: I don’t think he is real, has never been seen ever. Drops to 46th in the draft..[/b]

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

No hidden secret here... Izzy loves these ranking reports Popcorn

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

On the rise!

Well maded media. Don't know majority of new players, but still - pretty good media. Nice descriptions, great that you put all flags there too and even images. Keep it up!

Stars Stars Stars

Thanks for including me! Hunter Sharpe is ready!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

This is really neat!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Movin' on up!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I'm getting that ranking up ASAP

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]