Create Account

Naofumi Iwatani retirement

Honestly, never really thought I'd be writing one of these. I really really enjoyed the short stint I had in the SHL as a waiver guy for the Knights and watching the games, but I realized that I just can't balance this league with the ISFL and PBE. I really wanted to, but man, thinking about filling out all those IP threads almost completely burnt me out on the instant. And then when I thought about how I wouldn't really be able to commit to this league like the others with media and such, I just didn't want to move forward with it. If I can't be max earning, then I'd rather retire now and wait until I can instead of being some half-earner or IA. I really apologize, as this close to the draft I realize this potentially screws some plans up, but I hope you guys can forgive me there.

That being said, thanks to @Naosu and @Katth for taking me in during their playoff run. That was legitimately one of my funnest sim league experiences. I'll be rooting for you guys hard and keeping an eye on how you guys do! Hope to one day create in the SHL again under better circumstances so I can give it my all for the league.

Best of luck with your other leagues. Hope to see you back when you can commit Smile

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

bestg of luck in youir future

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Love you Glims <3

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Yeah Kel is pretty great, hope you can come back soon. best of luck!

NOOO NAOFUMI SAMA

[Image: Raphtalia.full.2609072.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]