Create Account

S58 SMHJL Draft Dino Edition (2x Media)

Seeing its double media week why not take a look at the Colorado Raptors season 57 rookies.  Being a goalie myself I have the best view on the ice and would like to get to know who the organization has brought in this season and what better way to do so? 

Raptors made a total of seven picks in what seems to have been a very deep draft where a total of 75 prospects were drafted and will embark in their respectful new smjhl careers.  Having either or acquiring the 6th, 8th, 17th, 29th, 41st, 45th, 53rd, 65th, 77th and 89th picks Colorado was in great position to draft and replenish the rookie cupboards as multiple veterans have left to join their SHL teams.  I will not discuss about the player drafted but rather the user themselves.  Why? Well to me most builds just seem redundant!

Now in order they were drafted, here are the newly acquired Dino's:

Center - Noel Blanchet TPE: 155
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 215 lbs
@JT3 a veteran user of the shl world joined in 2017 and has a respectable bank balance of $11,3M dollars.  Playing out what seems to be the last season of his previous player a defenseman named "Jon Toner" on the Los Angeles Panthers.  A nice add to the locker room and I am sure with his experience he will build an amazing forward.

Right Defense - Basil Sivart
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 215 lbs
@Sivart a new user who joined in late October 2020 is one guy that can really light up a room!  Already with a healthy bank account standing at $11,675 M dollars, I assume that stack will only grow indefinitely as he will keep banging out those great media pieces.  Bold prediction, next draft he is a top 2 pick!

Left Wing - Ruedi Huber TPE: 155
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 224 lbs
@filipscoresberg love the user name, is a new generation user.  Bank account a little slim with only $1,29M dollars but he does have some nice cash coming his way once the media graders get around to grading the two articles he has out both being double media worthy.  He joined in mid November 2020 and is poised to have an excellent career as well.

Right Defense - Rovolio Clocksberg Jr TPE: 155
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 211 lbs

@BloodPig wowzer of a user name, joined the SHL in mid November too but has yet to earn a SHL dollar with a big $0M in his account.  No worries the Dino gang will be there to help and guide the young lad to a bright and promising future.  The kid is on the right track with an update page filled and waiting to only be updated for the first time.  Feel free to ask as many questions as possible.

Center - Leon Schweingruber TPE: 171
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 185 lbs

@DApolloS a new generation user and already seems to know his way around.  With a nice bank stash of $2,74M dollars he is slowly positioning himself for success.  Member since October and has a good number of topics/posts out with 45 total.  Feel free to hit up an alumni in our locker room, many around and always blessed with helpful insight.

Left Wing - Connor Broussard TPE: 155
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 168 lbs

@Connor3 As we get deeper and deeper into this draft the activity level will likely diminish as well.  Here we have another mid November user who joined our community and so far has not much to show for in the bank account.  Has already checked in to the team training camp and has be present in the activity checks, all those are great things to get the ball rolling.  

Goalie - Russell Rattie TPE: 155
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 200 lbs

@alilSlug Joined our great community in late October.  A goalie myself, I will try and help out anyway I can.  First things first, we need to get you some rolling cash in that account so you can train and develop properly.  Active in recent PT's where he was allowed to participate.  Already has a nice signature made with his name.  

There we have our season 58 class!  Great bunch of guys with tons of potential to grow and thrive in the SHL.  

(845 word count)

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Good stuff! Go Dinos Raptors

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Welcome to the new Raptors! Raptors

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Great group, glad to have added all of you. Raptors

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I like bold predictions! Glad to be in Colorado Raptors

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]