Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

I think the SHL hall of fame should be located in neutral state of Nebraska. Also the SHL could reach out to government of Nebraska and get a large subsidy for making another reason to travel to Nebraska. Win-win for everyone involved.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

The SHL hall of fame should be hosted in Nebraska, the middle of just about every single team in the league. Every team will have to travel 5 or more hours just to see the damn thing

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020, 10:01 PM by PremierBromanov.)

12-12-2020, 08:04 PMsuavemente Wrote: I think the SHL hall of fame should be located in neutral state of Nebraska. Also the SHL could reach out to government of Nebraska and get a large subsidy for making another reason to travel to Nebraska. Win-win for everyone involved.

stop copies me

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

As much as I hate to say it, having a hockey HoF in Toronto is actually a good idea. When your team is the North Stars and you keep cheering for them even if the Steelhawks are actually good and are just next door, you deserve some kind of reward. Toronto has the highest concentration of die hard hockey fans so it's a good place to have the hall of fame.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The SHL Hall of Fame should be placed in Gjoa Haven, on Prince William Island in Nunavut, Canada. It's out of everyone's way, no one will be happy with the journey...in other words, it's a perfect compromise.

The SHL Hall of Fame: We Want Nunavut.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

How do you properly showcase the immortality of simulation hockey, and the titans who walk its hallowed, virtual grounds? I think to properly honour those that came before and those who long to go, we must hold the Hall of Fame Ceremony on Mount Olympus - only then may the gods of the SHL be truly honoured.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

The head quarter of the SHL is in montreal per the history section source that i don't remember exactly the function. But the 'visual representation thing'. I doubt there's a better place for having the hall of fame than to have it in the same place as the head quarters.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Based on factors of closeness, the SHL HOF should probably be located somewhere between Hamilton and Toronto, namely Brampton. It's relatively close to where a lot of teams are located, including a good chunk of the original six.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I think SHL Hall of Fame should be based in Calgary. Calgary Dragons are one of the best franchise in SHL and this city deseves this honour. Also Buffalo, Hamilton, New England and Toronto would deserve this honour.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Salmon River NS. Why? Because it was the first Kraft hockeyville. Not only that... I live relatively close and could go despite the global pandemic! Plus it needs to stay in Canada so all of the rest of the world is automatically excluded making the argument for Salmon River stronger because its in Canada.

[Image: livius.gif]

I think the SHL hall of fame should be in Winnipeg as they was the inaugural challenge cup champions and been in it from the start.

The SHL hall of fame should be in a place of great honor, in a town that loves hockey. A town that everyone knows the location of and can find easily on map. That town is West Kendall, the home of the beloved Pla.... oh wait. Where the hell is West Kendall again? I dont know, but either way the SHL hall of fame should be there. It seems like the perfect town.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

The SHL hall of fame should not be in just one place. It should be an 18 wheeler tractor trailer that is constantly rolling around the US and Canada with host cities representing each of the SHL teams. This allows a team to travel around and fans from all cities can wait to see all of the exhibits. It can even be customized towards each city before it arrives.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I think it should be placed in Boston, New England of course! A place that has been very central and great for the league over the years should of course have the Hall of Fame in it.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

They should put the hall of fame in Toronto, Ontario as it's the same location as the National Hockey League and it's the largest city in Canada.

Falcons Canada