Create Account

S57 mPT #3 - All Star* Team

I would make the "all-ass team" who's captain would be First-Name Last-Name. That's it, that's the list no one else.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

C - Esa Parmborg
RW - Jmac NCheese
LW - Thicc Cheezy
D - Delver Fudgeson
D - Maximilian Egger
G - Geezus Kryyst

This is my All-Food team.

The first three are all cheese related. Parmborg for yummy Parmesan. Jmac NCheese and Thicc Cheezy on a line with the Parm king. This is as cheesy as it gets.

On defense we have some fudge and eggs. Not great together I must admit but on their own they are great and hopefully we can find some chemistry with this pair.

in goal is the bread man himself.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

My team that I am looking to do is the all-bust team for players who are 425 capped players who have been not as good as they should be at 425 TPE

For forwards I give you:

Lucas Johansson who in 21 games only has 11 points and is not one of the top scorers on MET

The rest of the team is made of Nevada Players who as S55 players should be a lot better then how they have been

at Center with 11 points is Raivo Helminen who in 20 games has 11 points

at the other wing is Alexis Vermette who in 25 games has 9 points (and is sitting at 610 TPE)

On defense is the top pairing for the Battleborn who have been god awful is Sachimo Zoidberg and Tanjiro Kamado

Together these two players have combined for 16 points. They are by far probably the worse top pairing in the league and are definitely both considered bust picks by the Battleborn as they struggle in their second send down season.

This is my all bust team as they would get crushed by any all star team in the SMJHL

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

My all star team is the Best Names of the SHL all star team. A team with the greatest hockey names around. The type of guys whose names are so good, they don't even need nicknames in the locker room:

F - Hugh Jazz
F - Dick Clapper
F - Tony Pepperoni
D - Jack Kanoff
D - Sabo Tage
G - Harry Carpet

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 01:03 PM by Rankle.)

I present to you the All-"Stars" Team, as in a team made up entirely of players from the Toronto North Stars

LW - Ruslan Zaporozhets
C - Mika Kandinsky
RW - Bobby Lane
LD - Adam Barron
RD - Axel Meszaros
G - Harry Carpet

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I present to you, the All Wall Team.
F: Karl Krashwagen
F: Henrik Lekberg Osterman
F: Jakub Bruchevski
D: Nat Emerson
D: Cassius Darrow
G: Luca Del Vecchio
All of these players are top of the board in terms of blocked shots and shots against. This team will take any puck to the body. They sacrifice themselves so that we may score goals.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

The all star team would obviously consist of all Manhattan Rage players as they are the best team in hockey.

C - Jax Aittokallio
RW - Ola Wagstrom
LW - Luke Thomason
D - Oliver Cleary
D - Barret McCarthy
G - Peter Larson

The s57 All Tasty Name Team is a group of players from all over the talent spectrum who's names are technically edible in one society or another. They were ranked by my taste buds, not on ability

All Tasty
C: Esa Parmborg - Everyone loves chicken parmesan.
LW: Thicc Cheesy - A hunk of cheese is a regular snack in the tokolosh house.
RW: JMac NCheese - A bowl full of carbs is what carries me through the winter.
LD: Cal Clucker - Some seasoned chicken. Low and slow, baby.
RD: Reginald MacEntyre - Apple slices with peanut butter are another snack.
G: Harry Carpet - Whether its the carp in the name, or poon that's implied it works.

2nd Team /Extra Skaters
C: Eko Van Otter - I'd try otter meat.
LW: Simothy Drunkebird - Like a rum ham, but more avian.
RW: Boruvka Banananak - I like bananna's, but not as much as mac n cheese (or spaghetti, whenever that discussion thread was).
LD: Maximilian Egger - I don't like eggs, but most find them tasty, so I'll include them on the list.
RD: Slimy Snail - Es Cargo, baby. oysters of the land.
G: Cale Amundson - Kale is intentionally flavorless, but its technically edible.

Extra
Michael Fox - LW - I'd try fox meat. i dont htink its generally accepted as better than cheese or avian rum hams, though.
Tom Fiddler -C - Fiddler crab could be good in a stew.
Jimmy Slothface - C - Some smoked sloth could be great. i'd imagine all of the muscle is very tender and unused.
Barry Batsbak - C - Take me to Wuhan! If bat soup is good enough to change the world for, I've got to try that recipe.
Hippo Passamus - LW - I'd eat a hippo steak.
Nick Brain - C - The monkey brain scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom relly scared me as a child.
Alexander Roach - RW - My coworkers bring in fried/baked beetles all of the time. I've eaten all that were presented to me.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 02:48 PM by hhh81.)

East All Stars
Monkey D. Luffy Stampede - Michael Scarn Steelhawks - Daniel Smeb syndicate 
Augustus Wang Stampede - Rex Kirkby Inferno 
 A Jobin Steelhawks 
Scarn is one of the league leaders in scoring, while Smeb and Luffy are standouts and top 10 scorers as well. Wang leads all blueliners in scoring by a fair margin and Kirkby has been a standout for the Inferno. Jobin's record and stats need no explanation. Like many other times in his career, the amazing team in front of him helped him pad the stat box.
West All Stars
Maxime Bouchard Dragons - Jon Forty-One Blizzard - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard 
FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard - Cassius Darrow Argonauts
Knox Booth Panthers 
Forty-One and Tokolosh are the most dominant pair in the league for Edmonton, and Bouchard has been all around a force for the Dragons. FR Finn-Rhys and Darrow have both been fantasy rocks, with Finn-Rhys as the league's best currently, while Darrow has been doing it all for an offense-starved young group in Seattle. Knox Booth is all around a star for the Panthers.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

During the first half of the season fifty seven season there has been a surprising amount of new rookies in the Simulation Hockey League that have begun to showcase their talents along side their extremely high potentials! If I were to present a season fifve seven all rookie all star team this would be my starting lineup:

F - Rotticus Scott from the Hamilton Steelhawks
F – Mats Marner from the Calgary Dragons
F - Matthew Forrester from the Tampa Bay Barracuda
D - Aumy Jr. from the Buffalo Stampede
D - Bork Lazer from the Hamilton Steelhawks
G - Cale Amundsen from the Calgary Dragons

Let us start off with looking at one of the best rookies the SHL has seen in a really long time with Rotticus Scott of the Steelhawks. I do not remember the last time a rookie was averaging a point a game coming into the league like Scott has done with twenty eight points in twenty eight games. In addition, Scott has racked up a solid forty seven hits and eighteen shots blocked while being a plus player. Hamilton has not been afraid to utilize Scott’s talents as a rookie giving him a fair amount of playing time and even some time of the power play. It also definitely does help as a rookie to be surrounded by a great complementary cast of forwards and play for the team that has head over heels been the most dominant team in the SHL with only one loss in their entire twenty eight games of the season so far. Never the less, I think that Scott is pretty much a lock to win rookie of the year this season and that is why he is head lining this all star rookie team.

Next we have forward Mats Marner who was a Newfoundland Berserker graduate, who has quietly been having a pretty solid rookie season playing on Calgary’s third line. In twenty eight games so far Marner has eight goals and nine assists along with twenty eight hits and nine shots blocked. While Marner has not been able to pair up with elite veteran line mates like Scott has, Matts has been flourishing alongside another fellow rookie who is an under ager getting the call up to play with the Dragons one season earlier with Mack Daddy who had just nearly missed the cut to make this rookie all star team. Together Marner and Daddy have been making their presence known in the SHL as they have combined for a good amount of goals together while also playing a strong two way game, with Mack in particular really racking up the hits. Right now I would have Marner second in the rookie of the year Jesster trophy voting and we will see if he will be able to close the gap on Scott in the second half of the season.

Next we have another Newfoundland Berserker graduate who made this list with Matthew Forrester who has been one of the bright spots on a really young and developing Tampa Bay Barracuda team. In twenty six games so far Matthew has put up a respectable thirteen points, twelve hits and six shots blocked. He has got the potential to be a number on centre in the SHL down the road so I would keep a eye on his development as Forrester seems to be getting better each game he has played in the bgi leagues.

Next we have Aumy Jr. who has stepped into a top six role on the back end for the Buffalo Stampede this season and done pretty well. In thirty one games so far Aumy has fourteen points, forty five hits and sixteen shots blocked. As a former late round draft pick that was counted out by most to make it to the big leagues, Aumy is definitely one of the feel good stories of season fifty seven.

Next we have the second Steelhawks rookie to make this list with defenseman Bork Lazer. With eleven points, forty eight hits and twenty seven shots blocked Lazer has held his own on the back since making the jump to the big leagues and has been a solid contributor for the first place Steelhawks.

Last but not least we got the most anticipated goalie prospect in the SHL who made his full time move to the SHL with the Calgary Dragons with goalie Cale Amundsen. In eight games this season Cale has been lights out posting seven wins and one loss while having an incredible 1.58 goals against average, posting two shutouts and0.916 svae percentage. Cale has all the making to become a franchise goaltender.

Word Count: 779

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Eastern All Star Team
C - Michael Scarn Steelhawks
LW - Daniel Smeb syndicate
RW - Lallo Selman syndicate
D- Augustus Wang Stampede
D- Rex Kirkby Inferno
G - Harry Carpet Stars

Western All Star Team
C - Jon Forty-One Blizzard
LW - Maxime Bouchard Dragons
RW - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
D - FR Finn Rhys Blizzard
D - Noah Brusky Renegades
G - Knox Booth Panthers

C - Michael Scarn  Steelhawks
LW - Daniel Smeb  syndicate
RW - Alexander Wachter  Renegades
LD - Augustus Wang  Stampede
RD - Rex Kirkby  Inferno
G - Knox Booth  Panthers

This is an all-star line up with the players that are the deadliest scorers per position and the goaltender with the best save percentage thats played more than a handful of games.  This is a line that would be the highest scoring line in SHL history I would bet.

SMJHL all star teams
Eastern Conference

FW- Zdenko Beranek - QCC
FW -Walton Strombery - MET
FW - Alexander Oscarsson - MET
D- Adrik Baranov - MET
D- Jasper Maximov - QCC

G- Bigga Foryu - MET

Western Conference 

FW- Josh Dolphin -COL
FW- Jarmo Kekalainen - COL
FW- Asclepius Perseus Flitter - ANA
D- Chris Goodname - KEL
D- Ren-Ekelemchi Shimizu-Oko - COL
G- Peter Ramsey - KEL

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

F - Michael Scarn Steelhawks - Don't think there's any doubt here. Scarn has been lights out since he started the season. This is the production that was expected at the beginning of the season and he has not disappointed.
F - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard - Another guy who has consistently been at the top of the league recently and him and the rest of the Blizzard continue to be lights out, tied for 2nd in goals with none other than Scarn.
F - Jon Forty-One Blizzard - Probably the guy that's the most unlikely on this list, Jon has been an unbelievable playmaker for Edmonton, racking up 33 assists (more than 1 per game!). Goal scorers are always looked at highly, but an elite playmaker like Jon is hard to find.
D - Augustus Wang Stampede - Wang has had a tremendous season, helping his team at both ends of the ice. The only defender that is present in the top 25 for points
D - FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard - Might as well make this the All-Blizzard team. Finn-Rhys has calmed down a little bit offensively, but his defensive game is what makes him such a threat on the ice. He will do whatever it takes to get the job done and get a W.
G - A Jobin Steelhawks - Can you really choose anybody else? He's 22-1-0 with a 1.91 GAA and 0.924 SV%. I don't think more explanation is required.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 04:25 PM by TheSparkyDee.)

Future team / Rookies S57 Game
Rookie Class of S57

Rotticus Scott (Winger) -  Steelhawks
Jason Desrouleaux (Center) -  Jets
Mats Marner (Winger) -   Dragons
Aumy Jr (Defense) -  Stampede
Axel Foley (Defense) -  Blizzard

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL