Create Account

Raps Top Line

The top line of the Colorado Raptors has started the season in a dominate way! They have a combined point total of 69 in the first 20 games!

Leading the line is Finnish winger,Jarmo Kekalainen who has 12 goals & 13 assist. Kekäläinen is a strong skater who makes an impact every time he steps on the ice! He will no doubt be a huge part of the Raptors cup run over the next few seasons and we expect he will develop into an elite forward in the SHL.

At centre on the top line we have the notorious, Josh Dolphin! Although, Dolphin is putting up numbers similar to Kekäläinen, his best asset is his ability to win the majority of draws. This gives the top line the best opportunity to create scoring chances! Dolphin is an essential part of the top line and will be a huge part of the Raptors offence this season.

Juni Panda is the last piece to this elite puzzle! Panda has been a huge part of the Raptors offence for the past few seasons. As we reach the 20 game mark he currently sits with 10 goals & 10 assist. What I like about Panda is that he has a natural born scoring ability but also has great playmaking ability!

After 20 games the Raptors are 14-5-1 and currently sit 3rd in the west. Prior to the start of Season 57 most believed the Raptors wouldn’t have a shot at the cup until at-least Season 58. I’m not going to make any guarantees but I will say one thing.. If the Raptors top line continues to shine like they have thus far, there is absolutely no reason the Raps shouldn’t have a deep playoff run in Season 57. What do you think? Is this the best line in the league?

315 Words

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

truuuuuuuuueeeeeee

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

That line is hawt

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Yeah I hear they’re pretty good, go raptors Raptors

We got a solid squad. Rookies lookin great as well

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs