Create Account

S57 Pro/Am Tournament: Results

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the S57 Tournament, both professionals and amateurs and of course everyone who voted.

The public has decided the three winning teams.

Winning the gold medal and $15,000,000 are @GeckoeyGecko (again!) and @CaptainCrazy with the following submission:

[Image: fight.gif]

Winning the silver medal and $10,000,000 are @NeonLime and @Rangerjase !

[Image: proam2.png]

Last, but not least, taking home the bronze medal and splitting $5,000,000 are @FlappyGiraffe and @bigbluex02 :

[Image: i1biKzQ.gif]

For all other non-prize-winning contributors: you are welcome to submit your final signature for grading for double pay, and to be split as you see fit (please mark the 2x and specify the money division between you two in the post, e.g. a 50:50 split, or all money goes to one of you two etc.).

We look forward to more signature tournaments in the near future with both new and familiar challenges!

Special thanks to @Ruggsy for helping out with the administrative part of the tournament and of course everyone who voted and spread the word.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

e

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

e

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

e

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]