Create Account

Toronto Opens the Bank

[Image: Toronto.png]

The Toronto North Stars are happy to announce the extension of a lot players...

Harry Carpet! @Carpy48
S58: $4,000,000 *
S59: $4,000,000 *
S60: $4,000,000 *

*= HTD and Full NTC

Enough can't be said of Carpy's commitment and dedication to Toronto. One of our clear leaders in the locker room and one of the best goalies in the league. Hopefully over the next few seasons we can finally get Carpy a taste of playoff success and play the type of defense that will win Carpy some individual awards that such a great goaltender deserves.

Mika Kandinsky! @Mika_Kandinsky
S58: $6,000,000
S59: $6,000,000
S60: $6,000,000

Like Carpy, Mika's dedication to Toronto has been everything a GM could ask for. Falling to us at 10th overall couldn't have worked out better as we got a player who can eclipse the 2k TPE mark and is peaking as all of our young players are coming into their own. Mika is a great locker room presence and I can't say enough about him. Hopefully he'll be key player in some cup runs in the coming seasons.

Taylor Johansson! @Tayjay
S58: $4,000,000

Tay has been a great person in the locker room and has been willing play whatever role we've given to him. He might not be able to hit the broadside of a barn, but his hard work has made him into an absolute steal as a 2nd Round pick from the S53 Draft Class. I think he's a player that could easily surprise everyone with a breakout year in the coming seasons.

Ryosuke Sato! @Dextaria
S59: $4,000,000
S60: $4,000,000

After losing the lottery before the S54 Draft, I was really bummed as I really wanted that chance to have the pick of the bunch, but we ended up with undoubtedly one of the best players in the class with Dex. He's been a perfect fit for our locker room and without him we wouldn't have found a gem like Luffy. While his rookie season has seen some growing pains, I believe we will seen the development of one of the best young defenseman in the SHL over the next few seasons.

Ursin Zimmerman! @UrsinZ
S58: $5,000,000
S59: $5,000,000
S60: $5,000,000

Ursin has been my Co-GM for a while now and his influence can't be understated. Through all the tough seasons he's been a beacon of positivity for our team and has always been willing to help with any task I give him. Frankly I probably should give him more to do, but his help with scouting especially has been huge for growing this team. Best Co Heart

Delver Fudgeson! @Massive Coiler
S58: $5,000,000
S59: $5,000,000

Delver has been a great addition to our locker room since trading for him from Balitmore. Having someone he was familar with in Carpy was a big help and he's fit right in. He immediately slotted into a big role in our D corps giving us some much needed help and hopefully we can make some noise with him in the lineup soon.

Scoochie Stratton! @honkerrs

Honkerrs has been a beloved member of the team since he fell to us in the 2nd round of the S54 Draft. We knew we were getting a top earner and he's fit right into the team and he's brought a very different, but needed, personality to the locker room. Obviously he's playing second fiddle to Carpet for now, but he hasn't complained at all. I expect for him to have a bigger and bigger impact over the coming seasons as we increase his workload as he improves.

And that locks up all of our expiring deals for this season. Really looking forward to next season as you all improve and we as a team improve even more! #StarGang

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

sure why not . accept

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

I accept!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Accept

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Accept

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Accept!  Stars

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Yes Please!!  Stars 

[Image: original.gif]

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I want this

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Accepted and processed! Stars

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!