Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album

01-15-2021, 06:11 PMTommySalami Wrote: Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend

I'm basic as fuck and always love coming back to this album.

I appreciate this

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

The Wombats--Proudly Presents...A guide to love, loss and desperation

Rust In Peace
-MEGADETH

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Time- ELO

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Mac Miller - Swimming

Link - https://open.spotify.com/album/5wtE5aLX5...K5dIH0hjXA

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2021, 11:10 PM by ProjectSaint.)

If there was ever a defining album for any period of my life, I would say Bloc Party - Silent Alarm defined my secondary school / high school years. So yeah, I'll submit Bloc Party.

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm: https://open.spotify.com/album/4KeTvCYCe...RnZEZbcjDw

Sorry Santan Dave and Gorillaz

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Man On The Moon III: The Chosen - Kid Cudi

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Updated to here

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

01-15-2021, 11:07 PMProjectSaint Wrote: If there was ever a defining album for any period of my life, I would say Bloc Party - Silent Alarm defined my secondary school / high school years. So yeah, I'll submit Bloc Party.

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm: https://open.spotify.com/album/4KeTvCYCe...RnZEZbcjDw

Sorry Santan Dave and Gorillaz

also known as the soundtrack to my freshman year of high school

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2021, 11:29 PM by ImShiny.)

well right now it’s “Tickets to my Downfall” by Machine Gun Kelly

i like pop punk

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

In Fear and Faith - In Fear and Faith (self titled album from 2012)

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I think it's nearly impossible to pick a favorite album for me, but let's just go with this one:

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia

This used to be my favorite band before they split up, since then it's just Steven Wilson's solo material (the main guy behind Porcupine Tree).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021, 06:58 AM by GeckoeyGecko.)

yo these are great albums

gimme joji - nectar

honestly nectar is prolly my AOTY for 2020 tons of bangers even though its a more i wanna say somber album? particularly like daylight and run - honestly just a very good album

or if u already heard it

rich brian - 1999

rich brian a motherfucjer tbh hes one of my favourite artists but hes changed up his style so much? like i love both old and new brian new brian is much more pop influence though 1999 is a minialbum kinda thing, i recommend all his shit though. if you want singles off of 1999 love in my pocket (music video is particularly great) and DOA are good

imma ramble a bit more bout brian it is 6 am and i have not slept no judgy

i started listening to him because hes indonesian like me Smile)) honestly probably picked him up right about his tevhnical peak flow-wise with the album amen, personally i think his flow is best on the song cold. since then hes become more of a singer, though, starting with 'yellow' which is honestly just a beautiful piece the album its on feels pretty experimental to me and i rarely binge the whole thing which is why it aint here its good though! recently hes become almost asian weeknd its actually been really interesting to watch his musical evolutikn

u know what
maybe i will put it in
the sailor - rich brian

just remembered the ICONIC bar "suck on that nipple like bon appe-tit"

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

01-15-2021, 11:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: Time- ELO

banger

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Welcome Reality - NERO

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3