Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 4: No Weekday Vampires Here
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 08:44 AM by Nictox.)

Welcome back for part 4 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album”. All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here ! I am slowly going down the list.

Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend

[Image: VampireWeekendCD2.jpg]

I have listened to Vampire Weekend before. I have A-Punk on a few playlists of mine and enjoy listening to them once in awhile. That said, I have never listened to this album front to back.

Cover Art Rating: 5/10
Simple cover. Not really bad nor good.

Lyric Rating: 5.5/10
Lyrically they have some clever lines here and there with some solid structures, but often fall into the indie style of repeating the same topics over and over.

Music Rating: 7/10
Musically they are fun as hell to listen to. This album grabs you with its music and feel.

Favorite Song: A-Punk
A-Punk is still a jam and my favorite after listening to the whole album. It's just a fun song. I wonder if they'll do a B-Punk?

Not So Favorite Song: One (Blake's Got A New Face)
I did not like this song. The Beach Boy-like harmonies were cool but overall the song was just, not so fun.

Overall Nic Score: 6/10

Overall Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend was a fun listen. I recommend it to anyone who likes indie and fun songs. Thanks for the suggestion @tommysalami !

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I'm enjoying these reviews. Just saying

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I remember hearing A-punk in Step Brothers and I had to figure out who this band was. I wouldn't say it's ever my favourite album at one time but I always end up coming back to it.

Thanks for listening!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I dont think you're going to like mine lol

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 02:03 PM by Nictox.)

01-18-2021, 12:54 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I dont think you're going to like mine lol

Ummmm I actually like BTBAM.... At least I used to listen to them all he time in high school.

I would have chosen Alaska personally.

Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]

01-18-2021, 02:02 PMNictox Wrote:
01-18-2021, 12:54 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I dont think you're going to like mine lol

Ummmm I actually like BTBAM.... At least I used to listen to them all he time in high school.

dont think i know anyone picking Alaska over anything else. If you've not listened to the past 5 albums, its worth it

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-18-2021, 02:52 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-18-2021, 02:02 PMNictox Wrote: Ummmm I actually like BTBAM.... At least I used to listen to them all he time in high school.

dont think i know anyone picking Alaska over anything else. If you've not listened to the past 5 albums, its worth it

I just really love Selkies

01-18-2021, 05:04 PMNictox Wrote:
01-18-2021, 02:52 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: dont think i know anyone picking Alaska over anything else. If you've not listened to the past 5 albums, its worth it

I just really love Selkies

they still play Selkies live every once in awhile :o

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Love these posts. How many are you going to do? Really hoping you get to my entry eventually.

I'm oddly excited to read the Nic review of my favorite album

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

using a /10 rating where everything isn't a 9/10 is refreshing Smile)

[Image: livius.gif]

01-18-2021, 07:23 PMLordBirdman Wrote: I'm oddly excited to read the Nic review of my favorite album

Oh boy. I listened to it today in my way home.

01-18-2021, 07:11 PMKettellkorn Wrote: Love these posts. How many are you going to do? Really hoping you get to my entry eventually.

I’ll be doing all 50.