Create Account

Stepping Down in St. Louis

Now that the S57 season has ended (for the Crows at least) I will be stepping down as Co-GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows.  It's been a lot of fun, and a great honor, but I simply don't have the time and headspace for it I once had.  As the year has gone on, life has become more busy and more chaotic.  It's not fair to Blitz and it's not fair to the team.  We have several strong, passionate leaders in the locker room who I hope will step up to a more "official" leadership position.  

Obviously, I want to thank @Capt_Blitzkrieg for bringing me on as his Co GM.  It meant a lot to be a part of running the team that drafted me, especially as a first time player.  Several people pushed and encouraged me to go for it, seeing the passion and leadership qualities that I had and I appreciate that.  

It's been a great run.  The team has improved each season as we've gone along and the future is still bright.  Blitz has built an amazing group and a fantastic locker room.  I will still be active with my player, on discord and on the site and I'll help where I can, just in a less official role. 

Thank you to everybody in the St. Louis Head Office.  I won't list you all because I know I'll miss someone but you all know who you are. 

Finally, thank you to @Nictox for drafting me to St. Louis as a newbie and welcoming me to the family.  I will still be around, don't you worry. I'm not going anywhere. 

Once a Crow, Always a Crow.

[Image: hudson.png]

We'll miss you, Eric! Thank you for all of your hard work in St. Louis. CAW CAW!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Damn, sad to see you go Eric! Thank you for all the guidance in my rookie season of my first sim league, it’s been invaluable! Glad you’ll still be around in some capacity!

CAW f’in CAW

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

_/ _/ _/

I hope everything is going well for you. Best of luck on the road ahead

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Caw Caw!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

01-21-2021, 11:52 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: _/ _/ _/

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I've been describing it as "Not OK, but it'll BE OK".  My wife works in healthcare which of course is a nightmare right now, I'm losing my job in two weeks when the brewery closes, so I have that looming over me.  We'll be fine, once we get to the other side of it, but just a lot of stress and distraction pulling my focus away from SHL and that's not fair to the team.  I know real life comes first and no one should give 100% to fake hockey, but hopefully someone can give a little bit more than I'm able to at the moment.

[Image: hudson.png]

You're giving me way too much credit on the good things. You've been there and a part of that every step of the way. Thank you for everything you've done as our Co-GM in St. Louis.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

You're a legend, Eric Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

_/ _/ _/

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

01-21-2021, 12:03 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
01-21-2021, 11:52 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: _/ _/ _/

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I've been describing it as "Not OK, but it'll BE OK".  My wife works in healthcare which of course is a nightmare right now, I'm losing my job in two weeks when the brewery closes, so I have that looming over me.  We'll be fine, once we get to the other side of it, but just a lot of stress and distraction pulling my focus away from SHL and that's not fair to the team.  I know real life comes first and no one should give 100% to fake hockey, but hopefully someone can give a little bit more than I'm able to at the moment.

If you ever need anything, my DMs are open. You’ll get through it, man, just take it one day at a time

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]