Create Account

Raptors Glory

May 17th was the start of a new chapter for me in the SHL. I have spent a good portion of the past 10 years on this site and for the longest time I saw the SMJHL as a quick stepping stone to go on to the big leagues but a lot changed in the 3 years I was gone. Things on the site have changed for the better and a good focus on the SMJHL has been fantastic and with that I found myself in my first long time trek in the Juniors. The Raptors drafted me as an afterthought which honestly was for the best as I didn't know how long I would last here or if this was just a quarantine boredom. But the Raptors helped me stay interested and the idea of actually having to try to make a good player made me excited to stick around and continue training my player to eventually make it to the top of the Raptors depth chart. In 4 seasons I watched my player go from a reserve defender to an SMJHL All-star and Captain to a fantastic group of people. I don't know if I ever truly acclimated with the locker room like other guys did but I always tried to put in the work and be even keel when things got rough in the standings. I wanna thank a few people.

@LordBirdman : I know that HHH technically drafted me but you were the real workhorse of the team on the management side and I want to thank you for your positive attitude with the team and making the locker room a fun and inviting place to be. I have seen a ton of GMs in my time and you have a real good demeanour for the gig.

@Jumbobone19 : You hit the ground running with this squad and were the obvious choice for the co-gm. You and Birdman make a fantastic duo and the Raptors are in safe hands, which is surprising considering you are a Capitals fan.

I also want to thank the various teammates I have had from Jurt to Rocko to Ruggsy. Everybody on those teams these past 4 years contributed for the fun I have had and the enjoyment I found back on the site.

While my chapter as a Raptor has closed, I get to look forward to my time with the Rage and I hope I can continue my upward trajectory and be a positive contributor for @JayWhy and Rage for seasons to come.

Raptors Old

[Image: aOowRDF.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 09:47 PM by Jumbobone19.)

@BasedMinkus - Thanks man. Definitely a great group and team to be my first destination. Glad to be your teammate in Colorado and hope the best for you at the next level.

GO CAPS!

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Raptors Raptors Raptors

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@BasedMinkus thank you for the kind words and also thank you for being such a great teammate and member of our organization. You've been an awesome presence with us on the ice but more importantly off the ice, where your teammates voted you to lead them. I'm glad that we could offer you a place to get you fired up about making a player again, even though we are dirty Caps and Bruins fans.

Raptors Old Raptors

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride