Create Account

Last Day Pitch Lmap

Ok cool, so this probably won't get a lot of attention because it's a last minute post, but fuck it. 
So as some might know, Erik Andrews is my third player in the SHL. Canto Von Crinklewitz and Alex Shamwowsson died horrible deaths at the hands of me biting off more than I could chew and ultimately I had to pay the price for that- retiring both of them before even playing a game. I felt bad both times but as they say, third time's the charm. So I'm not speaking as Erik Andrews, I'm speaking as Sam. Who is me.  I am Sam. Sam I am. And I have never tried green eggs and ham.
But in all seriousness, I've found a better way to manage my time in sim leagues and ultimately that means talking a lot more in SHL. I'll be active on the forums and in the discord, I'll update every week, you know, the normal shit that active players are supposed to do. In summary, I'll actually commit to the team and not fuck you over with retiring as soon as I sign a contract. Does that sound cool? Cool.
TL;DR: Even though my first two players retired immediately, Erik Andrews will have a long and fruitful career and also Strawberry Sailifish for president 2024 thank you very much also this article was pretty bad
Code:
231 words

[Image: eandrews.png]