Create Account

QCC Leadership improves!

[Image: quebeccity.png]

As is tradition for the Citadelle's, the team called a meeting at the start of training camp. Lead by the fearless GM's and leaders of the team in @Faelax and @Evok. Doing a brief review of the season before and the expectations for the new season. As well as giving the rookies their traditional welcome to the team. The team came together as it always does and had a discussion about the new captains.
And so, Ladies and Gentlemen! Without further delay, I would like to introduce to you. Quebec City's new leadership for Season 58!
First off! You know him. You love him! Jasper Maximov @enigmatic returns at the team's main captain. Though this comes at no surprise to fans. Maximov has been a captain from the beginning and the team sees no reason to change that now. The team is very excited to be lead by Jasper again and ensure that they will rally behind him to victory once more!
The fans won't have to worry about getting new jerseys (though the should anyway). As the Home Alternate Captain is a returning favorite in his third years. Boris Petrov @LimJahey is this years Home Alternate Captain. Standing as Maximov's right hand at home. Boris is a respected individual inside the QCC locker room. And the fans favorite thug! 
The third captain in season 58 is also a returning vet. Coming off a fantastic season that led to this player seeing multiple awards from the league. Zdenko Beranek @ztevans is our Away Alternate Captain! No stranger to the pressure of the road. The team is used to Zdenko commanding the locker room and demanding focus. Having been a captain since his start in QCC, the players saw no reason to change now.
And finally. Last but not least. QCC runs a fourth captain. Acting as an Alternate incase of injury or otherwise. The players are proud to welcome their favorite 79th overall pick, Kev Kevens @Keven. A loved personality in the locker room. The team belives that Kev has what it takes to be a leader for the team. His vote backed by both of the goalie on the team. Kev is getting the spotlight he deserves!. 
The Front Office is looking forward to seeing the leadership group in action on the ice this season. Go Cities!
Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

fucking deserved, you are a joy to have in the locker room @Keven

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: screen-shot-2019-09-20-at-90134-am.jpg]

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

:cellyotter: KEBEN :cellyotter:

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

02-07-2021, 12:37 AMHordle Wrote:
 The players are proud to welcome their favorite 79th overall pick, Kev Kevens @Keven.

I take great pride in defeating all of Quebec's other 79th overall picks to become the favourite  Citadelles

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

KEB KEB KEB KEB KEB

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Keben robbed smh.

Improves? So the last set of captains were not up to snuff?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

02-07-2021, 08:04 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Improves? So the last set of captains were not up to snuff?
Look man. I was dead tired and just writing without thinking okay! Besides most of our captains are the same. >.>

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

02-07-2021, 11:52 AMHordle Wrote:
02-07-2021, 08:04 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Improves? So the last set of captains were not up to snuff?
Look man. I was dead tired and just writing without thinking okay! Besides most of our captains are the same. >.>

All I hear is excuses not solutions!

I was just bugging! Im sure all the captains are great.

Not Timber great, but great in their own right :D

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]