Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis

Vancouver has ended up being the team I have been the most effective against. We have played them in 3 different games and I have a point in each game, 2 from goals and 1 on an assist. I feel like Lebron just has a nose for scoring against them. I think part of it is due to the fact the other wing who lines up with me, Hunter Sharpe, also seems to have good games against them so he is able to feed me the puck when I am open and able to knock in some very difficult shots. I also think some of it can be due to the fact Lebron Brady doesn't like how cold it is in Canada so he takes his anger out on Vancouver. I am not for sure on that one but it seems like a fair guess, I don't like the cold myself. I hope I can continue my great performances against them and let them know I own Canada (please no get mad :D).

175 Total Words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by pat - 02-22-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by Jackers41 - 02-22-2021, 11:18 AM