Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis

Um the team that we can't seem to beat is definitely Quebec City. I think that the reason we can't beat them is because of the fact that they have a very potent powerplay and can play any time to any line and beat us. I feel that if ours rookies do our tasks and stay focused at the task at hand maybe we can beat them. I think that we can beat them and we have the team to do that I feel as if we can be the team to beat eventually and beat all the teams we can't beat. I feel as if all we need help at is the penalty kill we should be good and little bit more offense then we should be able to beat these teams that we can't beat and start to beat them eventually it's not going to happen over night it's going to take time to beat these teams but I feel as if we can do it in the coming seasons. Well if we get swept by these guys it maybe open to some changes to make sure that we get the things that we need in order to beat these guys and eventually we will do that and hopefully soon. I wish that this can happen now but it can't happen some teams are better at ither things that we can't beat those teams at it's going to take time but eventually it will happen. At this point we can work on the stuff we need to work on and eventually upgrade the penalty kill later and upgrade offense now. I hope that this is just the beginning of things turning around for this team and here's to beating those teams we can't beat. So that we can have a better future for other future players in the league. Let's go Scarecrows
326 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by pat - 02-22-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by Nhlbeastmode_7777 - 02-22-2021, 04:34 PM