Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis

Well, Maine is a rebuilding team right now so obviously we've had a few teams that "have our number" so far, but one that has stood out to me while I was watching is the Quebec City Citadelles. They are one of the better teams in the SMJHL - a 25-4-4 record against our 6-24-2 record, so that also makes sense, but against a lot of teams we've been able to be competitive. Against Quebec, we're 0-4 and have been completely blown out a couple of times, with 6-1 and 7-0 losses. We've only scored 4 goals in 4 games against them and on my end, I've only got 1 point in those 4 games. Obviously we have a long way to go to be a contender at this level, but that was to be expected coming into the year. On a bit of a brighter note, the last time we played them we did manage to keep it close with a 2-1 loss, which is a positive sign for us! We've been improving as the year has gone on despite our record and in a seasonĀ or two I think we'll be in the situation Quebec is right now.

Code:
199 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by pat - 02-22-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: S58 SMJHL PT #3 - Adversary Analysis - by tcookie - 02-27-2021, 11:42 AM