Create Account

(GRADED) A Deep Dive into Emiko Spector's Minor League Caree (Deep Dive #1)r!
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 12:14 AM by leafs1997.)

Hello, I'm Emiko and most of you may know me for my older player Emiko Spector. But with the creation of my new character i have decided to take a look at my old player Emiko Spector and have a look at how she did in her career that was roughly 10 seasons long.

First let's start with the easy things to get out of the way. Emiko Spector was a goalie that was from Japan but declared herself for the Austrian national team. She entered the league in the S47 season as create just before the deadline for being a S49 create and as a result she went into the draft in S48. Her first season was really quiet as she didn't get into a single game for the season and just sat on the pine backing up Hasek. She was picked up by the Detroit Falcons and got her first taste of playing in the post season. She played 3 games coming in as relief for Hasek and however, she didn't have a good showing as she put up a 0.872 Save Percentage and 4.57 goals against in her slow showing. I remember when i saw this originally i was scared that i wouldn't have a great player and that i was going to make a mistake too often and i guess you could say she may have as throught her time in the minors she did not really get any championships. However, that does not mean she did not have good season actually far from it as she's in some of the history books for records and has some awards to her name from her time in the minors.

First, lets look at the awards she won the Tom Corcoran trophy in Season 49 & 50 and had nominations for Ideen Fallah Trophy  and Raymond Lindsay in both seasons. Now to being in the record books and this is something that is still sour for me Emiko is tied 4th for 50-Game Era 350 Cap in Shutouts with 6 shutouts in season 49 however during this run she did miss out on 2 games due to a error and that maybe if she played those then she'd tie or break the record who knows. Being up there though is very cool!

Next we get to 50-Game Era 425 Cap for Goals Against Average and this is a record that Emiko Spector holds and will always hold as they swapped how the sim changed after she put up an impressive 2.34 GAA in season 50 which was a .25 hold over the goalie behind them.

Finally we get to 50-Game Era 425 Cap for Save Percentage where she is second by .001 which is a bit sad but hey she had a good run with .902 save percentage in her final season as a minor leaguer.

To finish her career in the Minors she put up a total of 127 games which was spread across 2 teams. She spent most of her time with Detroit playing 83 games for them and winning a total of 49 games for them. It wasn't till she got to Colorado till she became confident with her play and put up 28 wins in 44 games. so to finish her career down in the SMJHL she had 127 games, 77 wins, 41 loses, 9 overtime loses and 10 shutouts. If i can even have half the career with Shirakami Fubuki that Emiko Spector did i would be happy. I never realised how well she did till looking at this and i forgot she won those awards all together.

Code:
Words: 605

Approved! +5 TPE @Emiko