Create Account

A Buffalo fan walks into a bar........
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 07:14 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

03-22-2021, 07:09 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:06 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Vaccination timeline

In 3 months, it’s gonna turn into another 3 months, see ya in 6.

Depends where you live. In Wisconsin on May 1st all persons over the age of 16 will be eligible for vaccination.

Considering we're ahead of schedule nationally I think things being normal by mid-June to early July is more than likely.

On March 1st 10% of the population was fully vaccinated. We're getting there.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

03-22-2021, 07:13 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:09 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: In 3 months, it’s gonna turn into another 3 months, see ya in 6.

Depends where you live. In Wisconsin on May 1st all persons over the age of 16 will be eligible for vaccination.

Considering we're ahead of schedule nationally I think things being normal by mid-June to early July is more than likely.

No I’m saying even if everyone gets vaccinated, and let’s be honest everyone is not going to be vaccinated, the government is not going to give their blessing on fully reopening and things going back to normal.

If you’re referring to just state-specific back to normalization than that makes more sense.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

03-22-2021, 07:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:13 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Depends where you live. In Wisconsin on May 1st all persons over the age of 16 will be eligible for vaccination.

No I’m saying even if everyone gets vaccinated, and let’s be honest everyone is not going to be vaccinated, the government is not going to give their blessing on fully reopening and things going back to normal. 

If you’re referring to just state-specific back to normalization than that makes more sense.

That's a little conspiracy theory sounding...

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

03-22-2021, 07:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: No I’m saying even if everyone gets vaccinated, and let’s be honest everyone is not going to be vaccinated, the government is not going to give their blessing on fully reopening and things going back to normal. 

That's a little conspiracy theory sounding...

While I’m sure it’s quite convenient for you to just throw that at anything that sounds remotely contradictory to what you believe, that’s not the case. But you’ve clearly made it known that you’ll be impossible to have a legitimate conversation with if you immediately default to this “conspiracy theory”.

Enjoy your living room for the next 6 months. I’m gonna get a beer.

03-22-2021, 07:43 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: That's a little conspiracy theory sounding...

While I’m sure it’s quite convenient for you to just throw that at anything that sounds remotely contradictory to what you believe, that’s not the case.  But you’ve clearly made it known that you’ll be impossible to have a legitimate conversation with if you immediately default to this “conspiracy theory”.

lol

03-22-2021, 07:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: That's a little conspiracy theory sounding...

While I’m sure it’s quite convenient for you to just throw that at anything that sounds remotely contradictory to what you believe, that’s not the case.  But you’ve clearly made it known that you’ll be impossible to have a legitimate conversation with if you immediately default to this “conspiracy theory”.

enjoy your covid

Cheers

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Ur so strong and invincible Caleb

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

03-22-2021, 07:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:13 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Depends where you live. In Wisconsin on May 1st all persons over the age of 16 will be eligible for vaccination.

Stop snorting tinfoil.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

A thread that started out as a joke turned into a joke.

[Image: 336.jpg]

03-23-2021, 01:29 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
03-22-2021, 07:43 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: While I’m sure it’s quite convenient for you to just throw that at anything that sounds remotely contradictory to what you believe, that’s not the case.  But you’ve clearly made it known that you’ll be impossible to have a legitimate conversation with if you immediately default to this “conspiracy theory”.

Ur so strong and invincible Caleb

Someone gets me.