Create Account

A Buffalo fan walks into a bar........

Buffalo, the armpit of NY state. A place where one can get frostbite and a sunburn on the same day. A place where homeless families regularly take up residence in potholes. A place where the local “cuisine” consists of deep frying chicken wings. A place where a few Genny cream ales and blue cheese are considered fine dining.

Some Buffalo Stampede humor for your reading pleasure:

How do you know the New York State Police are seriously enforcing the Speed Limits into Buffalo. For the first offense, they give you two Buffalo Stampede tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

How many Stampede players does it take to change a lightbulb? None, they’re happy living in Hamilton’s shadow

The four seasons of Buffalo are almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction

What do the Buffalo Stampede and the Titanic have in common? They both look good until they hit the ice

What did the Buffalo dad say to his son as he left for a trip? Bison

I took my broken vacuum cleaner back to the store. They put a Stampede jersey on it and now it sucks again

What's the difference between a Buffalo Stampede fan and a carp? One is a bottom-feeder and the other is a fish.

A young boy, in the middle of a custody battle was being questioned by the judge about who he would like to live with. The boy explained he was regularly beaten by his parents and didn’t want to live with either The judge initially awarded custody to his aunt. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. The judge ultimately agreed with the boy’s judgment and granted temporary custody to the Buffalo Stampede, whom nobody believes are capable of beating anyone

And the best Buffalo Stampede joke is of course, Tomen

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

[Image: image0-43-1.png]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]
ham in my shadow

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Someone got rejected at the bar tonight didn't they

03-18-2021, 12:10 AMVandy Wrote: Someone got rejected at the bar tonight didn't they

I think the bigger issue would be being at a bar these days. Give it 3 more months.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

how long did it take your dial-up internet to find these jokes

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Okay boomer

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

haha yes BUF is so bad they didn't even get 1 shutout against us in their sweep

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

03-18-2021, 12:16 AMfishy Wrote: how long did it take your dial-up internet to find these jokes

This did actually make me literally lol

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Brotha Slaps!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

03-18-2021, 12:50 AMMuerto Wrote: haha yes BUF is so bad they didn't even get 1 shutout against us in their sweep
this is the one that hurts

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Oof ow how will I ever recover from such a sick burn

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

They say laughter is the best medicine so I think these jokes will come in handy on your golf trips

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

i went to buffalo once and it was awful but so was Columbus and every city along the way.

Fact: Ohio is shit and everyone near them suffers

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

i was hoping this would be about nhl buffalo because damn they're pretty embarassing.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]