Create Account

HIRED: Calgary Dragons GM
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 12:36 PM by luke.)

With an amazing run Esa has had in Calgary, a true masterclass on how to run an organization, it is time to open apps for the Calgary Dragon Head GM position. If you are interested send your application to @nour or me on discord or pms. If you dont know what to write, here is a starter topic below.

Code:
Username:
Years on site:
Previous job experience:
What are your short term and long term plans for the franchise:
What makes a good General Manager:
Any other relevant info:

These apps will close on Thursday, April 1st at 11:59PM Eastern, so be sure to get your applications in before then!

On behalf of the SHL Head Office,
Luke

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2021, 03:41 PM by sve7en.)

I'll go get my interim hat

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

applied

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Applied

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

applied

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

applied

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

applied

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

03-27-2021, 04:11 PMteztify Wrote: applied

Draft me

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Just gonna put it out there, the team wants Izzy, plain and simple. Anyone else will be met with some skepticism to say the least.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

03-27-2021, 08:03 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Just gonna put it out there, the team wants Izzy, plain and simple. Anyone else will be met with some skepticism to say the least.

"some"

I'm sure HO will do their due diligence in picking a worth successor, but personally yeah I wouldn't make/take any bets on someone besides Izzy assuming he applies of course

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

03-27-2021, 08:07 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
03-27-2021, 08:03 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Just gonna put it out there, the team wants Izzy, plain and simple. Anyone else will be met with some skepticism to say the least.

"some"

I'm sure HO will do their due diligence in picking a worth successor, but personally yeah I wouldn't make/take any bets on someone besides Izzy assuming he applies of course
Nah, HO does actually pay attention to that, unless the wanted person is absolutely radioactive.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

03-27-2021, 08:10 PMAvakael Wrote:
03-27-2021, 08:07 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: "some"

Nah, HO does actually pay attention to that, unless the wanted person is absolutely radioactive.
Did I just tell a HO member how HO thinks

Jesus

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

03-27-2021, 08:12 PMAvakael Wrote:
03-27-2021, 08:10 PMAvakael Wrote: Nah, HO does actually pay attention to that, unless the wanted person is absolutely radioactive.
Did I just tell a HO member how HO thinks

Jesus

Lmaoooo nah no I get what you're saying, even if I'm just J HO you're still correct. I'm mostly poking fun at Slappy saying "some", the job should basically be Izzy's if Izzy wants it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

appled

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]