Create Account

BoloBill 4/11 (First Submission Bonus)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 10:08 PM by BoloBill.)

This was my first attempt at doing a jersey sway. I tried to add a background but the other players stick in the shot was super annoying to deal with so I am going to pick a new picture. Appreciate any feedback or tips to deal with something like the stick. not sure if its better to avoid photos like that or if there's something I'm missing. 

[Image: valdis.png?width=1380&height=1039]

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 10:29 PM by Ruggsy.)

Hey whats up @BoloBill just was putting things through for graphics gradings so figured id comment. I'm no actual grader but i'd say yea its probably best to just avoid a picture with a stick covering your player if you are trying to do a big raw photo of them like this. But if you were to cut it and add it to something smaller, with the text and something maybe covering the other stick then youd be golden. Saw you joined the graphics discord im sure the pros there would be much better help for tips, cheers

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 2.5 / 5 - $625K

Total: $1.25M (2x First Submission bonus)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]