Create Account

BREAKING - Citadelles Move Up the Board (2x Media)

In a stunning move in the wee hours of the morning, Quebec City Citadelles moved up the draft board from 8th overall to 3rd overall.

Here's the transaction link: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=115166

Based on my initial scouting of the franchise, QCC may look to draft a forward to make up for all the potential call-ups to the SHL.

Initially, Marcel Beck looked to possibly go 3rd overall to his DFA team, the St. Louis Scarecrows. After last night's trade, this looks less likely.

In a junior draft where prospect order is never certain, who may QCC have their eyes on to move up five spots? Will it be worth it? The suspense is here.

(113 words)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I bet they are trading up to get Goilers? or Infidel

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-08-2021, 10:24 AMluketd Wrote: I bet they are trading up to get Goilers? or Infidel

Hmm

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

04-08-2021, 04:03 PMgoilers Wrote:
04-08-2021, 10:24 AMluketd Wrote: I bet they are trading up to get Goilers? or Infidel

Hmm

Hmm

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

That moment when you see "Citadelles Moving...."

[Image: hudson.png]

Who tf would draft me that high?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]