Create Account

S59 PT #2 Your Day Off!

A day off for Ruslan Zaporozhets? Early morning with coffee and a nice sunrise to greet him while he grills up breakfast. Next off it will be time for a nice walk in a park in Toronto. After that, what could stop this man from a quick workout? Staying fit feels good after all. Once done we find our man relaxing in a hot tub at a local facility, bonus points if said facility also boasted the gym he worked out at. Try to find the time to enjoy a nice mid afternoon meal before freshening up to hit the bar or a club depending on the day. Classic old fashioned or a dry martini with olive (Man loves his olives) in the bar or just shooters of Vodka in the club, Ruslan is down to party while he can. Bringing back a lucky lady is always in the cards especially now.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

On my day off, Luke Thomason will be going to places in New york City, where the Manhattan Rage playes in the simulation hockey league, in order to volunteer at different places that we as a charity helped support. I would go to local dog and cat shelters to help them, or go visit hopsitals to visit kids that need a smile on their face. Or I would go and be on a mini vacation with the wife and kids. I have younger kids that are playing hockey themselves, so it would either be seeing them play in some of the developmental leagues in the area. or go down to the Jersey shore. Other than that its all hockey. Either helping my children practice themselves, or going to their practice and helping other kids get a chance to excel and continue their growth to hopefully make the SHL. My son is now 10, so hopefully he can make it to the SMJHL when he is of age

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Man oh man, I have been hard at work and I finally get a break. I would probably go to the green and get a solid 9 holes in but preferably get 18. I like to golf during my free time because it keeps me physically active but is much more nice and peaceful. I also like to go to the batting cages and do live at-bats off of my cousin Jack Brady. He just won ROTY in the MiLPBE and we always have fun when we go at it. Brings me back to my high school days where I used to rake of him. At the end of the day, I use my off days to stay active and in shape but to get away from hockey. My body doesn't really take physical tolls but more of mental tolls. I have to keep my mental sanity to stay in the zone on the ice and consistently find the back of the net.

Using my day off to freestyle with the boys 

[Image: 2NMH3Ws.png]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Having an off day is always super nice. It's always good to get out in some sun and just relax. That's something that I can actually do now that I'm in Los Angeles. It was a little hard to go out and get a tan in Edmonton, as snow glare doesn't normally give you any color! Enjoying the finer things in life, I might take a nice cigar and perhaps a craft beer with me. I also enjoy reading, so I'll take whatever book I have my nose in at the time, indulge in a smoke and a drink, and catch some warm rays. I can't really think of a better way to spend a day when I'm not out on the ice. It's not something that's a really popular look, but being a pro athlete is hard and physically demanding. Any time you can just take a "me" day and completely unwind is very important for your mental well-being.

Code:
160 words

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

First hockey free day in a while for me means three things: eating some home-cooked meals, reading, and watching Netflix. With the busy schedule of the season, I'm usually grabbing some quick food on the run to get to the rink on time. And by the time I get home, I'm so exhausted that I usually just have leftovers or head right to bed. But with a critical day off, I'll take my time and cook myself three meals and savor every bite. We'll start with eggs, bacon, and waffles, and of course orange juice and coffee. For lunch, it'll either be a light sandwich or a salad, which I'll also prepare myself. When dinner time rolls around, it's steak time. A perfectly cooked medium-rare filet mignon with potatoes and asparagus will cap off the day's fare. But it isn't just about eating - I'll also get caught up on my reading in the morning and just after lunch. I enjoy anything from crime novels to the classics and turning pages definitely helps me relax. After the steak, it's time for some Netfilx. A couple hours of relaxation time in front of the TV is the perfect way to digest and take in the last few minutes of my all-important day off. Tomorrow, it's back to the grind!

217 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

What is this "day off" you speak of? Back in Mother Russia, we train all day, every day. If you're not at the rink, you're in the gym. If you're not in the gym, you had better be doing something productive or you'll be cut from the team & placed in a work camp. Okay so maybe I don't know enough Russian culture to stick with this for a full 150 words, but it was worth a shot. In all honesty, you could probably find Slava spending his off days either with his new teammates in New Orleans or his Petrov brethren if he's got some extended downtime. Slava very much enjoys playing video games, such as PBE The Show 25, Ultimus 28 & yes, even SHL 59. It's definitely been a bit of an adjustment this season being able to play as himself though as he's been waiting his whole life to be in a video game.

(164 words)

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Dee Centerman IV does not participate in weeks off. Centerman IV sees time off as an opportunity to get ahead of the competition. A day off is a day in the gym. A free skate day is an opportunity to get faster, more stable, more agile. Centerman IV will be in the gym, on the ice, or both on every single day. The only times Centerman IV takes off are when he volunteers. With the Boys and Girls Clubs opening up, Centerman IV has started spending time with the community making after school meals and teaching hockey skills to Seattle students. Centerman IV has also been helping with the local Special Olympics. He is not a highly skilled computer technician, but he wanted to contribute to the organization's virtual competition this summer. Centerman IV spent an afternoon providing chromebooks and webcams to this season's competitors to help them get set up to compete in June. Outside of these volunteer pursuits, it is all work all the time for Centerman IV.

For Pablo Salvatici, 6 days off of no games, training, or other work related activities is nothing but pure bliss. After the final game before this break, which happened to be against the Kelowna Knights, the Anchorage Armada forward rented out a lakefront cabin in the mountains and took his girlfriend and dog on a long overdue vacation. Despite it being the dead of winter, the three of them had a blast with the many winter activities they could do, from snowshoeing to sledding, and even a short ski trip. He still ended up skating however, taking his girlfriend down to the frozen lake and clearing off a crystal clear plot of ice. Afterwards they just relaxing inside the cabin in front of the wood stove and made sure to make this trip an annual thing. He was glad to get back to work after though, as playing a game like hockey for a living never does quite feel like just a job.

163 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

While I love giving 100% for all games and practices, I really enjoy and need a day off. And my days off are spent of pure relaxation. First I sleep in because I need to catch up on my sleep I missed throughout the week. Next is breakfast. I make myself a nice big old scrapple, egg, and cheese sandwich with a side of home fries. A great meal to start the day. Then I spend the next few hours binge watching some shows that I to catch up on. Shows such as The Boys, The Mandolorian, The Falcon and the Winter Solider. And also my personal favorite, a movie I was a part of, Mortal Kombat. If you havent watched it yet, you must. Lord Raiden absolutely kills it in this movie. I really enjoyed being it and also watching it. That is most of my day off. But for dinner, I eat a nice surf and turf meal and then call it a day. A truely relaxing day. 
-170 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Twist spends his non hockey days visiting with friends and family.  Just last night he went over to a friends house for one (1) beer.  They just chatted and decompressed bitching about work and other relationships.  They got a new dog so we played with it and it was all just very chill and therapeutic.  He also spent today visiting family.  His parents celebrated their anniversary today so he spent some time with them, talking about houses and playing with their pets.  Twist has a new dog who's 5 months old and just a bundle of cuteness and destruction.  His parents have a huge yard so she loves to chase their dog around it and I love when she sleeps and doesn't eat my shoes.  Hockey, fighting for a playoff spot, constantly improving yourself and just working harder and harder every day is obviously exhausting mentally and physically.  So Twist spends a lot of his down time recharging.  Video games, reading, quality time with loved ones, they all do wonders for the soul.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Matej has learned to really enjoy his days off when they come because they are so far and few between. He usually takes some time to go to the beach and enjoy the sun and water, but he also likes to head over to a local card shop to buy and open packs of hockey, football, and trading cards. This is something that he picked up as a kid with his dad, Alex, and it is a hobby that he likes to continue whenever possible. While the internet does make it easier to order cards online and get packs to his apartment, there is something to be said for going into a store, ripping packs with random folks and being able to talk about the hobby. You never know what you are going to pull and being able to get hyped with other collectors is a great experience that Matej loves to have on his days off.

WC: 157

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

From 12 am to 11:59 pm on my day off, it's a complete jerk off fest. I'm wheeling in the bucket of lube from the garage, I have my 250 pound sex doll, and i'm buttering it up and going ham. I have pretty high stamina (like 11 or 12 i think) so I can absolutely go all day. I have one of those beer helmets but I just put Dr pepper in it and sip out of that. I get uber eats and ask them to deliver it to me right where I'm fucking the doll (the location changes) and of course I give a big tip (to the doll and the guy hehe). I eat 1 burger and 1 pizza all day and make sure I have plenty of pop and after the long day I just sleep like a baby its great

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

How does anyone else spend a free day? Wake up, lay in bed for an hour while looking through reddit and checking discord messages. From there, up and use the bathroom. Maybe eat some food if you're the type of person that can eat right after they wake up. From there, you either play some video games or watch some YouTube. If you're really feeling it, you close the curtains and switch to incognito browsing. You spend the next hour and a half playing with yourself, trying to find that perfect video to finish off your personal time with. After you hit that satisfaction, you hop in the shower and wash away your shame. After the shower, you spend some time making lunch. In the end it doesn't really matter what you eat, because you'll be covering it in Siracha sauce. After lunch, it's back to laying in bed and watching videos. That brings you until dinner. After dinner, you hangout for an hour or so. Then you make a big bowl of ice cream, then spend the last few hours of the trying to not have an emotional breakdown.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hartmann's a bit of a gamer in his spare time when he isn't practicing or playing games with the Blizzard. While he's not exactly good at it, he does enjoy playing games like Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto V. He also enjoys Netflix, with recent shows such as Bridgerton, WandaVision and an old favourite in Glee catching his eye. When Hartmann is out and about around Edmonton, he enjoys trying to look like he knows how to play golf, puttering around local courses in the city with a small degree of talent. That fills up the days nicely, but Hartmann does enjoy the occasional night out at a restaurant or a bar, enjoying some live music from local bands and hanging out with his Blizzard teammates. While Edmonton might not be the city with the most active nightlife in the SHL, it's more than enough for a young professional hockey player to keep himself occupied in his free time.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]