Create Account

S59 mPT #2 Hockey Cards

the trading card game is the perfect opportunity for dunder mifflin to break into the shl market by selling their own off brand shl hockey cards featuring michael scarn of the seattle argonauts and golden face of the los angeles panthers.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Luca Del Vecchio || Nat Emerson: Dynamic Duos edition from season 54. Yea it was a shit season for the team but with the brand new rebranding of the Baltimore Platoon and the two iconic franchise heroes in the new gear is an amazing collectors card.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

The rarest cards are going to be the rookie cards of long standing members currently still playing. Currently the oldest players that have not retired are Edmonton's Tor Tuck from Season 37, Brady McIntyre, Anders Christiansen, and DeMaricus Smyth from Season 39, as well as Manuel Gotze and Otis B. Driftwood from Season 40. These Rookie Edition cards would probably be worth a ton due to the long lived nature of these players, like holy shit 22 seasons is a long time

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I think it will be one of the best and most accomplished players of this time. Or any of the goalkeepers who would have deserved it. I'd say the candidates could be Scarn and Doyle. In my opinion, one of the best in its positions.

Mark Dymo should have the first edition shadowless charizard shl version trading card as one of the most legendary and great players to ever play in the SHL on and off the ice.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

First-Name Last-Name needs a limited edition shadowless card. I mean who wouldn't want to own such a limited edition card? I know I will be the first in line to pre-order.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Quite a few names come to mind actually there are obvious ones like Jason Visser or Alonzo Garbanzo or Ron Mexico. For the goalies we have John McBride definitely but those are more known names. As for current players that evolve to have the same league wide standing I think Elizabeth Doyle could become a possible goalie GOAT or maybe Kvalheim for his outstanding two way play

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

1st edition Jason Visser. The guy is still the all-time leader for max TPE (2285), and he's had a hell of a career, racking up 938 points in 950 SHL games, all with the Winnipeg Jets. He's as much of an emblem for the SHL as Charizard is an emblem for Pokemon (and not a mascot, like Pikachu), so this is an easy pick for me.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I think someone who was a great asset to her team and inspired a generation of defenseman would be Mia Landvik. Dom personally would spend a pretty penny to have a Mia Landvik SHL trading card, especially the rookie Wolfpack card, because it was cool to see her come into the SHL and immediately win a cup.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I think whatever card is the first to be revealed and the first card to be opened will be considered the highest value card. Which card will that be, I have no idea.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

To be completely honest, I don't know enough of SHL history to be able to say who deserves the honor. But who's to say it can't be me?

I think an Ivo Willems rookie card will have high value. Such an old card for someone I believe was a first ballot hall of famer. I think players from when the SHL blew up will have high value (S20 era)

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I think a Leshaun King rookie card would have some value. Not for the memes but it should be a rarity. So many players like that have come and gone but his name still comes up.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

You know I think Ola Wagstrom trading cards will be valuable after he retires, given his legendary 41 goal season and his place on the TPE leaderboard. He’s been an important player for three SHL teams and in international play, and he just might, with some luck, be a Hall of Famer at the end of it all.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

For my money I would say either a Ryuuji Minimino rookie card, Liam Slate draft prospect card, or a Steve Harrington rookie card. I think all 3 are going to be valuable because the players are going to be so incredible in the future and people will be clamoring to collect those cards.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]