Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

Well we already know the the greatest of all time team is the buffalo stampede and they are in the greatest division here in the simulation hockey league. The team and the excellence behind it speaks for itself, and our compete level each and ever season is matched by nobody. Free agents should be begging to be on the stampede so they have a chance at the cup every single year. The locker room is the best out of everybody in the league and it's not even close. The family they free agents become apart of is nothing, like they have ever been apart of in other online communities and winning together with your family, is better than everything else this league has to offer. The fact that every single year buffalo remains to be an unstoppable force speaks for itself and I'm pretty sure every single free agent will at least ask for a sniff from buffalo.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Well, hailing from the fantastic city of LA, I think the better question would be what does this city not offer? LA has it all! Can't walk 5 minutes without running into someone famous. It offers the opportunity to stand out and bcome one of the stars in the city, but if you are more of the quiet type like Jonas, it also offers the chance to blend into the background and go about your life not making too many big splashes. There is enough anonymity for a hockey player to go mostly unnoticed if they chose to. As for the team itself, it offers fantastic leadership in the form of the GM tandem of Fuzz and TDZ, and an awesome, fun and inclusive group of players to get to know. Not to mention the competitive future of this crew is pretty bright as well, with a lot of top notch prospects coming through the pipes pretty soon.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Pffff. We have boobs around town. I mean a lot of boobs around the town. All those chicks are like mad for You. Before the games they scream Your name and ask You to marry them. There was a once legendary photo where Otis B. Driftwood fans had a sign. OBD! Remember we suc... Wait what the hell! Why I'm doing this? Kids may read it! The sign was "OBD! Remember we successfully graduated high school?" or something like that and very similar. So apparently You will be the alpha male in the city where You will get all the girls You like attention!

Also food is great here. The city offers great restaurants and Calgary Dragons usually do barbeque every weekend. Kata Vilde is a great on grill and Barry Batsbak is great if You need a choice for beer. So I think this is nice place where to play. There is all You need - food and women.

So if You join us until next FA You could hop into a sandwich weekend special party! If You don't.... Well more ribs for me!

I think history speaks for itself when it comes to the SHL. The Calgary Dragons have always been competitive and have always been a fearful team to play against, season after season. With the current core of the team not going anywhere, it sure as hell means that the Dragons will continue to be at the top of the table and a team that no one would want to play against. Having you join the roster and adding your talent to the team would only give us an extra bump into our plans of winning the cup this season and the next. With a great locker room and a team that thinks more about the logo in the front of the jersey rather than the name on the back, there will be room for you to succeed and feel welcomed. Especially since we all have the common goal of lifting the trophy at the end of the season.
Come see what it is like to be apart of a winning culture and I promise you, you will not regret it.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

You want to come to New England? Whoa, let me tell you everything right with that decision! First, we got your rotaries. If you can handle those, you're off to a good start. Next, we got your aggressive drivers and finger flippers. We got tremendous restaurants throughout the entire North End! Filippo's Chicken Zingarella is the best, and even better when you're being harassed by Lulu if you haven't finished your meal! Have I even mentioned the subway system? Gets you anywhere you wanna go! There's a lot of culture in New England! So much to do, so much to see, so many good vibes can be had! If you love Italian food, good steaks, craft beers, and a Dunkin' Donuts on each and every block, then you found the home of your dreams in New England! It's a wicked smaht decision you make when you pahk your cah in Hahvahd Yahd and then put your khakis in your pants!

Does this PT mean I'm finally allowed to tamper? YAY! I'll still walk the line tho... Dear Free Agents, the team I'm on which will remain nameless but has an awesome fire breathing mythical beast as a logo is clearly the place to be. We have a long rich history of success and one of the best player retention rates in league history. 8 Championships and we've made the playoffs 33 of the past 35 seasons and will make it 34/36 this season. That should be enough for anyone right there, but we have an excellent locker room and all sorts of games and activities if you want to be active in those areas or you can just do your own thing and follow your player, we've always been about helping you enjoy the league however you want.  Also if you like food and boobs we are the spot for you as we have an incredible food channel and celebrate boobs on a regular basis in another thread that will remain nameless. My team may be in the market for some free agents this off-season I have no idea because I am no longer gm, but if you come to my team you will enjoy yourself, be treated incredibly well and have a great chance to win a championship.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

San Francisco? The literal only downside to San Francisco is ridiculous housing prices, but as a hockey player making multi million dollars you don't have to worry about this. Otherwise there are literally no complaints about how amazing this city is. Outside of juts how historic, interesting, and amazing the city is, the team itself is on the up and comprised of some of the best young players in the SHL. The team is mainly comprised of players in their first, second, or third seasons, all trying to find their way and improving every single day. They are on the up, and will likely be a playoff team for the next 10+ seasons. The team has a great community around it due to most of the players starting their careers around the same time. Aside from that, the biggest allure is joining a team you know is going to see success over the next 10 seasons, and realizing they've never won a cup and you could help bring that first championship to a city that is rabid for one. You'll go down in their history books forever

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Why should you play for the Minnesota Monarchs? Why? You did not just seriously ask me that. Alright, I'll tell you why. Danny C is one of the most exciting prospects to ever grace the game. Sure he ran out of money and forgets to update some weeks, but thats not gonna stop him from doing the damn thing and crushing his opponents on the ice. Danny doesn't believe in 1 goal games either. If he puts one into the net than you better watch out cus he's going for 2 or even the Hatty. Besides, the whether is great for outdoor hockey which makes practice much more fun then in one of those crummy cities where you gotta have an indoor rink cus it gets warm or whatever. Team chat is lit, and weather you wanna talk about real hockey or fake hockey or any hockey in between. Basically, to sum it up if you play for Minnesota, you aight. If you play for not Minnesota? You just a lame poser.

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

When it comes to being a free agent in the SHL, I consider myself a bit of an expert now that I have been apart of the scenario on two separate occasions. I have received pitches from many teams during those times and have been apart of some great teams during my career. I have never been on a team that I would consider a dumpster fire, all have had locker rooms full amazing people and I have enjoyed my time with all of them. If I had to pitch my current team (the Calgary Dragons) to any free agents, I would tell them about just how awesome this locker room is. The history of the Dragons is one of (if not the most) the richest and most respected in all of the SHL. Calgary also has some amazing non hockey related things to do throughout the city and surrounding areas. I have to also bring up the fact that the fans are some of the greatest people you can meet.

The SHL is seeing a shake-up with expansion and a changing of the guard. Teams are gaining on the top of the league and as a free agent you're going to want to sign with a team that is going to help you become one of the best players in the league. The team to join up with for that is Manhattan. Coming on board now means you become a star in a team that is seeing a youth movement slowly make its way to the SHL. Manhattan's peak is a few seasons away and a free agent would become a star with the team. In the locker room you have some of the most experienced members in the league who can help you build the player that you want to become and probably the most active pokemon bot channel in the league! Come waste hours searching the market for the perfect shiny with others (not including Shiny). The Rage have a fantastic group and future that gives any free agent the opportunity to see some huge success.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

The Seattle Argonauts have been steadily building their way into being more and more competitive since their inception, and have collected an impressive set of high quality veterans as well as some younger pieces that should continue to drive the bus for seasons to come. Despite what the standings would tell you, Seattle has actually had a very good season, with the 7th best goal differential in the league. The offseason addition of Michael Scarn has created an impressive top line flanked by Jack Kanoff and Bo Kane, while rookie standouts Vaseline Podcalzone and William Salming have acquitted themselves well to the league and represent a promising future. On defense we have two of the best defenders in the league in Cassius Darrow and Gabriel Johnson, alongside an excellent second pairing of Abel Skinner and Satoshi Zizagooney. Despite never actually making a selection with one of their own 1st round picks in franchise history, Seattle has drafted well and has some quality prospects in the system, even after the graduation of Salming and Podcalzone. If they can survive the sheer luck some of their competitors are enjoying, Seattle is definitely on track to have their best season and possibly first playoff berth in franchise history, and things are only going to get better as the young pieces begin to develop. On top of this, an excellent locker room is another huge draw. Being an Argonaut has been a great experience for so many, and we're always on the hunt for ways to continue improving our roster and LR.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Kelvin Jensen has only just managed to get his new office set up in Edmonton and now he's already writing pitches for free agents. The biggest reason to come to the Edmonton Blizzard is for the winning culture. We're always in the thick of things for contending for Challenge Cups, and look like a model for stability in the SHL. We've also got a great young core of players and prospects, with veterans like Tony Pepperoni, Karlstrasse Scholz and Jon Forty-One shepherding in the prospects and young players like Axel Foley, Kyle Sutton, Daniel Laforest, Johnny Shuffleboard, Tyler Ward and others. Join us and get to join a core that never stops putting the puck in the net and winning games! We've also got a Discord locker room that's popping at all hours of the day, where there's always a conversation going on to jump into. We've also got plenty of experienced users to help tailor your build to make it the best it can be! Come on down to Edmonton and check us out!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: o3vyzZQ.png]

[Image: sulov.gif]

What can I say to convince you to come play for the Tampa Bay Barracuda? Well sit down and we can get started.

First of all, I know you like your money. Well then you are in luck. Florida has no, I repeat no, state income tax. That 5% that gets taken away from you by the other states, not here. So do the math. Your income is worth 5% more here than anywhere else.

Speaking of, we can field competitive teams because of that. Want to have the best players around here? Take a 5% cut on your desired salary. You will make the same as you would elsewhere, but that 5% let's us get more players.

Beyond the monetary aspect of living in Florida, who wants to be cold all the time. Here in Florida, we rarely drop under 50°F. You never have to worry about being cold. Leave the cold temperatures to on the ice and go relax by the beach after practice and before games.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]