Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

Ah so you are considering making Manhattan your new home. Known better to the locals as the Sin City of the East, Manhattan is home to the 3 H's. Hockey, Hot subway stations and hobos. Now the first one is really where we are going to sell you. The mecca of hockey, where the fans will let you know what they think, whether you want to hear it or not. Boos could reign down from the ceiling, and while on the surface that might seem bad, it always finds a way to light the fire under the team and players. When playing well, fans with place you on the highest throne, regarding you constantly as the best player they've ever watched. And even if you don't make it to the Hall of Fame, it doesn't matter in the local fan's eyes. YOU ARE THEIR HERO FOREVER. What else could you possibly need?

[Image: dolffs58_gold.png]

Falcons Detroit Falcons: S57 - S59

Free Agents:

Come on down to BUFFALO! I guess you're more likely to need to come up if you're from the States, but the point stands. If you come to Buffalo, we have:
(1) WINGS! Buffalo is famous for chicken wings with blue cheese, or so I've been told
(2) PEOPLE JUMPING THROUGH TABLES! The NFL's Bills fans for some reason *really* enjoy jumping through tables at risk of bodily harm, so much so that one of their recent draftees decided to do exactly that. I'm not sure how it started - it might just be because the cold makes us so numb.
(3) REALLY REALLY cold weather. Bacteria grows more slowly in cold weather, which probably means great things for your overall health, right?
(4) Easy access to both the U.S. and Canada! Something happens that you don't like in either country? Don't like excessive politics or celebrity worship? Go to Canada! Don't like super cold weather, geese, or universal healthcare? Come back on down to the States!

As you can see, there's literally no reason NOT to come to Buffalo! Plus, it's like, super cold here, so you can probably skate on any body of water you want at any point in the year.

It's so cold.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

You want me to make a pitch for Manhattan? Imagine thinking that was necessary. You want to come to the big apple, you know it, and you don't need me to tell you that. Aside from being in the heart of the most exciting city in the United States, you are coming to a team with fantastic management that has proven to have a knack for making savvy trades and signings to maximize their core. After years being a very competitive team Manhattan is in their first "retool" in a while but this team is not far off from being competitive again. With a very promising young defensive core already in place, an impact free agent or two for the top 6 would be a huge boost and could fast forward the retool in a big way. With a bunch of quality prospects in the pipeline and an handful of already impressive young players on the roster, Manhattan will be a dangerous team again before you know it.

Haha hey there hypothetical person who's contract is due to expire and I have no permission to talk to about free agency, allow me to legally tell you why you should sign for the Seattle Argonauts!!

We have:
- One of the better D cores in the league
- Several top quality young players destined to be bigtime performers
- The beeg yoshi

Seattle averages the most beegvibes/60 in the entire SHL, making other teams' players salivate at the idea of getting in on that, I mean wouldn't you?

Now with every positive, there's gonna be negatives to be addressed, allow me to name a handful:

Jeffie: This guy is really ugly and kinda sucks, but you get used to it. He does a lot of test simming so we choose to tolerate him
Me: Also ugly and kinda sucks, but I have no redeeming qualities for the team unlike Jeffie.
Reid: Don't have anything to defend Reid with here this guy is just awful really we overpaid bigtime for him.

Ok this has been my pitch, hypothetical people who are still under contract and I cannot talk to at all, since you are the targets of this PT concept you should sign with Seattle !

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...ntry309762

[Image: giphy.gif]

PBE PT Affiliate

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

There are some fantastic things in Atlanta. First, we have a massive amount of highway, which means you can go everywhere pretty quickly unless they are full with traffic. We have one of the biggest aquariums in North America, and next to it, you will be able to visit the Coca Cola Museum, which let’s be honest, is a massive attraction. In terms of the sports scene, the city has a professional team in every other sport, which means hockey take a bit of a back sit which will allow you to leave a relatively quiet life if you want to, but you will also be able to go see games of the other teams located in the city whenever you want. The city also has an important hip hop scene if it’s the kind of music you’re into. Finally, I think we really have a great group of players here in Atlanta and any player who joins the team will feel quickly at home.

165 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Hey there bud! I hear you're a free agent, and you're interested in coming to Winnipeg. You always hear people talking about Winnipeg as the frozen tundra of the North, the coldest place in hockey land. I'll be frank, we wear down jackets year round. It's cold. It's cold as hell. But, what we lack for in hot summer days we make up for in the best damn fans in the entire world!

When I got here, I didn't have a place to stay. Folks lined up on Twitter to offer me a room in their house, recommend hotels, restaurants to check out, local dive bars. I loved my time in Carolina, and I love the fans there, but I'll be damned if the fine folks of Winnipeg aren't the most accommodating and honest folks in the entire world.

I wish I could sell you on other stuff around the city, I really do, but I'm as new to the city as you will be. The hospitality has blown anything I've ever seen out of the water, and I hope you'll find the same thing. If you need a place to stay, I've got a room for you.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

With expansion here and my future very much in limbo with Hamilton this makes it very difficult to put a pamphlet together for a potential future city.  My hopes are to remain with Hamilton though so I will put one together for this city and this team.  This is an easy one as the Hamilton Steelhawks are the greatest SHL franchise to ever lace them up.  Like winning championships, we are the spot for you, like beautiful women throwing themselves at you, we are the spot for you, like sandy beaches and warm weather, you are crazy to be playing hockey so we do not want you.  Hamilton is the place where champions are made on an almost annual basis.  The team is run by the best GMs in the business who continually win both in the draft and in free agency to put the best team on the ice every season.  Not only will you get to play with the best players but you will receive the best training, the best build advice, and championships, did i mention that yet?

Code:
181 Words

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

ISFL

PBE Affiliate

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

Pt pass

I think San Fran is a fantastic place for any free agent that’s looking towards the future. I mean, sure, the past few years have been rough. The previous management left the team in shambles, but the current group has rebuilt this team spectacularly. If you’re a free agent that’s a bit older, and maybe only has a few seasons before retirement, this might not be the spot for you. But if you’re a younger player, just entering free agency for the first or second time, I think you really need to consider this team. If you look at this roster, it’s chalk full of young up and coming players. Svenson, Simonsson, Bjerg. And those are just a few! If the current core of this team stays together, they’re poised to contend for virtually the entire 60’s. A team that legit could spent ten seasons being a contender. Multiple championships. Think 90s Bulls, 80s Lakers or Oilers. Jump aboard this ship while you can, hypothetical free agents! (Sidebar, ignore everything I said, there’s limited space on this dynasty in the making and my player really needs one of them to be open for him lol)

Hello there, young rapscallion! You have found yourself on an internet sim league team, yet you find yourself looking for a newer, better team? Are you stuck in the nineties? Are you an aficionado of coffee and flannel? Do you look rather dapper in blue and gold? Come up to the Pacific Northwest and join the Seattle Argonauts, today! *

*Disclaimer, please do not try and join the Argonauts today. Wait for the offseason. I do not want to get punished for tampering.

The Seattle Argonauts can provide many fun experiences such as…

1)     We are cool dudes that like to hang out and chill.
2)     We want nothing more than to win cups, and then subsequently drink out of the bowls provided with those cups. Are we not super awesome?
3)     We have a shrine to Kurt Cobain, and we cry to the shrine every day. Please join us in crying.
And those are some really great reasons to join the Seattle Kraken as soon as you can! *

*Dear god, please let that be in the offseason.

Code:
179 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]

Clearly, there is only two great reasons to want to come to Tampa Bay and play for the Barracuda. First and foremost, we’re in Florida, where it is beautiful weather year-round, hell, Lebron took his talents to Miami, why not take yours to Tamba Bay. Second, and more importantly, there is a great stud there coming up, who has played lights out his rookie year and has only continued to impress thus far in his second year in the league and that is none other then the great Vladmir Petrov, who anyone would love to play with. He is even keeled, slow to anger, loves to have a great time with friends, plays well with others, and is an all-around great guy. Ask any of the Petrov Brothers, and you could honestly see why Vladmir Petrov is great. So there you go, Beautiful Weather in Tampa Bay, Year Round, as well as getting to play with a premier young player in Vladmir Petrov, who would say no?

(167 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]