Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

The San Francisco Pride is currently THE place to be. We have a great core soon to be fully into the SHL and out of rebuild mode. Full of top earners and a lot of users that are heavily invested in the SHL community, the team has stable projectability to back up its roster. Multiple great drafts have shown how great our Management duo is and I’m sure it will show even more then it already is very very soon. One of the biggest immediate things to look at is the ultimate domination by Antonescu as a goalie. Even as the San Francisco Pride is barely out of its rebuild the team is being carried into the playoffs by players such as Antonescu, Henrik, Sven, Petrenko etc. These players are the big guns that once our roster levels out will be massive powerhouses bringing SFP to even massiver places. I am super happy to be with the pride and cant wait to see us on top of the league in a few seasons.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

There are countless reasons for a free agent to consider the city of Buffalo as their next home. First of all, winter doesn't last all year long, so that's a bonus. Besides, you're going to be busy traveling to cities like Tampa Bay and Dallas during the harshest parts of the winter. As far as the team itself is concerned, you will find that the locker room is a welcoming environment and stocked to the brim with only the best meow mix for the players. We also offers free Bud Waters to all players under contract while in the team facility. On weekends during the offseason, assistant general manager Eduard Selich teaches free German classes, all players and staff welcome. Buffalo Stampede rookie Chimkin Wing is known for painting pictures for people that he likes, maybe you could find yourself on his good side. Buffalo is also a rly gud team and we want to keep winning.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 11:16 PM by StamkosFan.)

The big city. An arena packed every night, buzzing with energy, crowds sold out, fans decked head to toe in team merch...well before COVID at least. Anyhow, Manhattan has all the sights, sounds, and vibes of New York, a slice of the American city life and a roster packed with the finest stars in the SHL. Led by a brilliant front office and studious coaches, the team behind the Rage works day and night to foster a fun, competitive environment for its players. Whether you're a young, up and coming S50s player, or a veteran looking for a place to retire, there is a place that you can slot in on the roster, a role that you can carve out. The team takes players of all styles, and at all stages of their career, and they're not afraid to make changes. When there's a move that can help the Rage out, we'll do it, so don't think we'll hesitate to fork out the big bucks to add you to our squad. Since coming to Manhattan, I've really loved it, and I'd recommend the team to any free agent hopefuls considering destinations for the rest of their career.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

The city of Buffalo New York is not the most excited place in the world so I am not sure I would pitch the city but the team is absolutely wonderful. The team is filled with a lot of inclusive people who want to see you thrive and who doesn't want that? Plus you are basically in Canada meaning you have a whole world to visit. The team itself is constantly at the top, despite being in the by far toughest division in the whole league, we are always in a position to win a cup every season and your coworkers are very nice. I guess one of the upsides of the city is that property is so cheap. It does not cost a whole lot if you want to start a living in Buffalo. Next season while our core team is getting better it would be a perfect opportunity to join our team

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Tampa bay is one exciting city. From the sprawling high rises down to the ocean front. We have got it all. You can live in a quiet area like Plant City, where it mostly just suburban life going on as usual, or live in some luxurious places in the downtown. Outside of hockey, we have got a constant stream of sunshine that keeps us filled to the brim with vitamin D. Plus the other sports here kick ass. With the Buccaneers just winning the Super Bowl it has been one hell of a party for a few months now. Our team is on the cusp of being in championship contention. We have three real veterans that are just about to take peak form, with a hell of a lot of younger fellas looking to bust a move out on the ice. As a free agent, you are missing out not coming down here to kick some ass in the coming seasons. Regardless of your lifestyle, Tampa Bay has got it all, you are sure to love it here.

[Image: panico.png]

I would start by assuring any prospective Monarch that the days of tampering and having a controversial team mascot are long gone and that moving forward the team is looking to build a championship-winning team in a Thunderdome-less manner and without controversy. The team is on the come up and with many of the organization's most recent draft picks excelling in their minor careers and continuing their development, the future is certainly bright. Minnesota is the hockey capital of the USA, with it's northern geographical location and ability to field ice rinks year-round. Many SHL stars have made stops in Minnesota along the way to their Hall of Fame induction, and that they could be the next one. Despite having not won a Challenge Cup since season 39, all that means is that the next golden age of the Minnesota Monarchs is only closer than that of the other teams currently challenging for cups. When those teams' talent ages out, Minnesota will be there to pick up the scraps and being their dynasty.

[Image: YwmNEBL.png]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Wow, this is brutal tamper bait. I wonder which stinky simulation hockey league general manager will reference this PT when some of their players leave for free agency during this upcoming off season. I am interested to see if any single person complains about this PT if players leave their team. Why should you come play for Buffalo? Well, we are good, but we are also hella light skinned. We stick up for each other and this gets the rest of the league big :madge:. Buffalo is also close to Canada, which is an S tier country besides handling the covid nineteen outbreak, and we also have the Bills, mainly Josh Allen and bills mafia. This makes us bigly attractive because you can take that Instagram model to a bills game and impress her by jumping through a table! How fun! We also have lots of buffalo sauce, great for chicken wings, and it’s cheap as shit to live here!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

It's pretty difficult to hype up a Northern city like Edmonton when there are teams in Los Angeles and Manhattan, but I'll give it a shot. Located in the great white north, the city of Edmonton is known as the City of Festivals in Canada. While it may not be as flashy as Coachella or Tommorow Land, there are festivals all year round in Edmonton, That way, you're can always find something that fits your bill. Edmonton is also the home of the West Edmonton Mall, once of the biggest shopping center in the world, so your girlfriend will have plenty of shops to shop at and will leave you the hell alone when you want to have a night with the boys.

The city itself may not be the most attractive in the SHL, but the Edmonton Blizzard has a long playoff streak that some other teams envy, so you can come to Edmonton to keep the tradition of winning hocket alive!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

So you want to come to Tampa Bay. huh? Well first things first, you have to have the will. The desire. The fire that burns in the pit of your stomach, that wakes you up every morning and keeps your warm during the night. You have to have a passion. It doesn't have to be for hockey, but you have to have some sort of passion. Once you have that passion, you need to spend every day working towards it. Make it yours, realize the potential you have in yourself. Now that you have that, you're already 40% there to being a Barracuda. So what next? Learn about Tampa. Learn about the culture. Immerse yourself in local area. Become a Tampa citizen. Do what you need to do to feel at home in the city. Once you feel at home, you're already convinced you want to be a Barracuda. Good luck!

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

So let me preface my Point Task by stating the fact that this PT does not mean a thing and it's not meant to address anyone and is purely only done to respond to the written task provided to us for this week's PT.

Anyways, [Insert FA's name] you should join Seattle if you want to have a disappointing  season on a team that seems to consistently under perform or feel the short straw. If you want to have a couple of career lows and be able to blame the sim with actual reason, well sounds like Seattle's the perfect place for you! If you want a place to chat with a bunch of toxic people like Gabe, Reid, Tig and myself, Seattle might just be the perfect home for you as well. Maybe you might be more interested in joining a team with one of the most hated/memed brandings? Well join the Seattle [checks notes] Boatswitheyes!

Ok this was all a meme and I just wanted to meet the word count so don't take any of this seriously, thx.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

New Orleans has got it all. Cool people, annoying people, short people, active people, inactive people, towelie gifs, nic, high people, drunk people, goalies, vagrants, lieutenants, lieutenuncles, oh god I have 100 more words to go.

The team sucks right now but they were the best team in the league for 10+ seasons and no other team that. They should have 3 cups at the moment but simon T twice but what can you do.

They're gonna beat out Tampa bay and Toronto and whoever the fuck else out for 3 more cups in the next ten years because I'm the coach now. Legit changed the lines and we got 3 wins in a single day when we had 2 wins on the whole season. These hands are magic. Anyway now that tdz and nic are not gm we are gonna go off and win every game it'll be epic

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

The Los Angeles Panthers are in Los Angeles. What else do you need? Los Angeles has everything you could ever want. Some of the world's best-known and most iconic landmarks and attractions call Los Angeles home: the Hollywood Sign; Griffith Observatory; the Getty Center; the Walt Disney Concert Hall at the Music Center in Downtown L.A.; the Hollywood Walk of Fame; the TCL Chinese Theatre; Space Shuttle Endeavour. Those are only a few of the many monuments you can visit in Los Angeles. It has amazing food. Amazing people. Amazing music. You could spend many, many, many years in Los Angeles and not visit everything and see everything it has to offer. Moving on to the Panthers, we have an amazing stadium at the Staples Center. We have so much current talent currently on the ice, and a ton of high impact rookies on the way. The Panthers are a very complete team in an amazing market and city. It is the best option currently in the SHL to call home.

Code:
171 words

Let me start off with a Tex Tex Tex

Now getting down to business, i cant believe i even have to make a free agent pitch. Why wouldn't someone want to come to Texas, we have great food, great players, and most of all the easiest division. Yes, the biggest selling point we have for a free agent is to come to our team because its the best way to rack up your stats to help your bid for Hall of Fame spot. Why play the other great lakes teams an extra 4 time each when you can get some free hattricks against the likes of the rebuilding New Orleans Spectres or San Francisco Pride (No offense to those teams, Texas was the shit team a few seasons ago). So anyone looking for some free points in the easiest division is welcome to join the Texas Renegades as they breeze their way to multiple Presidents trophies thats to their easier schedule

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

RESO: Alright, do please understand that I come from a rather northern background, so anyone who would rather experience the Sun for 89% of the year, you may want to put up with colder weather. However, if you can, then man, do I have the advertisement for Seattle.

The Emerald City and its beautiful greenery. With the Cascadian mountainside at the one end and the Pacidic ocean at the other, Seattle is a damn fine city to be playing for. Along with its great scenery, it is also a fine center for sports. It is no secret that the Seattle fanbase is one of the loudest in North America, and they do this across all the teams they support. If you play for Seattle, you will have a city that will back you like you're one of their own. And in the SHL, the fan support makes so much of a difference. Without a question, Seattle, to my honest heart, is the 6th man on the ice, and I am pround to be playing for them.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle