Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

Why would anyone want to come to a place known for terribly cold winters, miserable summers and not a lot of things to do? Ultimately it is because we have a sustained history of being a successful franchise, whether that be winning cups or winning the President's trophy, we do both... A lot.. We have always been a team that wins, and apart from a brief rebuild during the middle of the 30's we have done nothing but have sustained success.

Another reason people may want to join us would be the fact that we have a couple people that people just want to be around, because of the type of person there are, such as Pasta the Turtle, Julio Tokolosh or our captain, Jean-Paul Boivin. When you develop a culture of winning and build a locker room that people want to be a part of you will have no troubles attracting potential free agents.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 11:54 PM by Gumbaman.)

The city of Los Angeles is one of the best cities in the world. You have great weather, it'll be sunny to where you can exercise all day and night if you want and it'll still be warm. It'll be sunny to where you can look out your window and it will always make you smile. You can meet great neighbors next door and all around you if you live there. People will greet you, people will make you smile, people will make you laugh until your body hurts. Not to mention people are understanding and good-hearted to where they'll accept you for you. Lastly, you'll be able to see the amazing Los Angeles Panthers play at their rink and see some great hockey day in and day out. The GMs in @FuzzSHL and @TheDangaZone work harder than anyone I know to make sure the fans and players are the best they can be and are happy.

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

712 posts
S54 Four Star Cup
Less than 1 minute ago - Report post #311
Hey kid I think you should come to Baltimore and play with the platoon. We are a rising team in honestly a weak division. To be honest the bar is low in this division and I believe that iou would make an excellent fit. Listen we will stick you between Karl KRASHWAGEN and another stud maybe they’ll stick me on forward and we can clap bombs together i dunno man. Let’s face it I know you don’t want to go to Tampa bay because we always whoop their asses to be honest and I’m not sure if any other team can hold a candle to our exponential growth. Listen man please join us you’re like the best free agent and I am not sure if anywhere else would give you a contract like we would. Not to mention the ladies in the Baltimore clubs. Or men if you’re th at type