Create Account

S60 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread

WHO ARE THESE TASKS FOR? S60 SMJHL Rookies (S61 SHL Draftees, AKA anyone with "(S61)" next to their player name)

TO CLAIM TASKS: Make a post in this thread and link each task you completed (please keep all claims you are making at the same time in a single post). Afterward, a member of the Recruitment Team will come by and grade each task to verify if the task is complete and award site money.

Once a recruitment member has edited your post (you will be notified via a ping on the site), please create a separate post in the thread for any additional tasks completed, as well as link any previous claims you have made.

PAYOUT:
- $1,000,000 per task completed
- $1,000,000 bonus for completing all tasks
- A total possible payout of $9,000,000 (8 Tasks + Completion Bonus)

ROOKIE TASKS
Code:
1. Create an update page

Code:
2. Claim an activity check

Code:
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players)

Code:
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE: this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S60: "Your First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not count for this task]

To claim this task, find a TPE claim where your name is listed with a TPE value next to your name. Then, right click on the post number in the top right corner of the post, then choose "Copy link address." Afterward, paste the link in your claim post.

Code:
5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread found HERE
- Please put that this graphic is a "Rookie Task Graphic" in the title of the thread. Every graphic that is submitted as a rookie task graphic will receive a base payout equivalent to a grade of .5 / 5 on the graphics grading scale for 125k. With the 1M received for doing this task we hope this mitigates that payout and also makes things much easier on the graphics team. By labeling it a "Rookie Task Graphic" as well, you will not use your 1st-time graphic bonus.

NOTE: If you do not label the graphic with "Rookie Task Graphic," then your post will be submitted to normal grading guidelines and will use up your 1st-time graphic bonus.

Code:
6. Write a Deep Dive [NOTE: This task is only claimable once the first preseason stream for the SHL/SMJHL concludes, as per the Deep Dive Rules and Guidelines]

Code:
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
    -To verify, please do one of the following and post it in your rookie tasks claim:
      - Write 150 words about the games that happened during the stream
      - Create a 2-min podcast about the stream
      - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)

Code:
8. Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)
    - As recreates can not complete the rookie survey we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead

Grading will be done when it's best available to the recruitment team members who are assigned that week and will not always be at the same time weekly, so please be patient if grading is not done right away.

DUE DATE: The end of the S60 Season

Thank you, and have fun!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 10:56 AM by Matteo.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Training
8. Former Four Star Cup, Scoring Champ, Most Sportsmanlike Player, Playoffs MVP, Players MVP and Award Committee MVP Winner Daniel Bischoff

Graded! First four rookie tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new post @dylanjj37
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 10:58 AM by Matteo.)

Task One
Task Two
Task Three
Task Five
Task Seven:
Today I watched the SMJHL day 18 streams. The first thing that I noticed while watching them was that I have absolutely no idea what's going on, as I have absolutely zero hockey knowledge. I paused the stream during the first game to try and get my bearings. The rink was in the bottom, highlights (I'm assuming similar to a play by play) in the top left, and then the continual season stats are sitting on the side. There isn't a lot of play that is actually watched on the small box, but rather the clock quickly counters down, and I won't lie, I find myself a little overwhelmed by the process (the puck and ice skating noises are very fun though). Early on, the Kraken are very clearly dominating the Whalers, having a significantly higher amount of shots on goal, but the Whalers are able to do what counts and win 2-1. The next game featured the Berserkers and the Battleborn. With a boring first period, low shots and no scores, they moved into the second. Finally, halfway through the 2nd period, the Berserkers score one. Then, at the end of the 2nd or at the beginning of the third, they were able to tie the game, before the Berserkers just took the lead and ran away with it through the end of the game. Anaheim v. Anchorage is next, with no scores until halfway through the second and not really a lot of shot attempts either. This game went into overtime though, with a massive goal win for the Outlaws. In game four the Whalers are playing the Citadelles, and the Citadelles are just dominating them early on, two scores in the first period. While the whalers scored in the 2nd, the game ends in an ugly 5-2 win for Quebec. The next game features a team I can't read because their coloring isn't conducive to being read on the stream and the Scare Crows (it's the knights, but I don't remember the team name). At one point, they both score, but as I'm writing this while watching, I'ma be real, I missed it, this stream just goes too fast for me to follow knowing nothing about hockey. While their shots were about the same, the golden knights team were able to take the victory away. Since I've gone way over the word count (sorry graders), I'm going to summarize the scores for the rest of the games. Timber beat the Battlehorn 2-0, in the last 5 minutes the Kraken tied it up against the Armada to go into OT and managed to pull out an impressive win. The Outlaws couldn't quite beat the Scarecrows (losing 2-3), and that brings us halfway through the games. In the Newfoundland vs Detroit game, the teams kept going up one score at a time, until Detroit just scored a massive 4 points in about 5 minutes to secure the win. I have since been informed that this should be more than enough, and I am not going to take anymore of your time. Thank you for reading.
Task Eight

Graded! First six rookie tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @SchwarzNarr

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 11:01 AM by Matteo.)

1. Update Page!
2. Activity Check!
3. Weekly Training!
5. Rookie Task Graphics!
7. Alright here we go. As I know nothing about hockey, this will be an adventure. To start we got the glowing owls up against the green hatchets. Glowing owls get off to an electric start, scoring two quick goals in the first period. Then they get a third at the end of the first, making the green hatchets look completely out of their depth. Second period is more of the same as the glowing owls end up leading 6-0 by the end of it, making it clear the green hatchets can't compete. green hatchets finally score in the third, but its far too late. They're done. Then we see the blue dinosaurs go up early in the first period over the red birds 1-0. The red birds bounce back quickly though and score two nearly uncontested goals in the next couple of minutes. The blue dinosaurs tie it back up in the third. Both defenses seem to hold, end tie game. Now we have the green helmet dudes versus the orange squids. Squids get off to a 2-0 start. Green helmet dude try to close the gap and score, but orange squids score another quick two goals. Helmet dudes score again, but again the orange squids storm back with two of their own. The green helmet dudes desperately fight back and score another two, but the orange squids score one more to put it permanently out of reach 4-7. Now we have the Los Angeles Rams playing against the boats. Very defensive game as nothing happens in the first period. Finally some points go on the board as the boats go up 2-1 in the 2nd. Boats pull away big in the third and put it away 6-2. The Rams were overmatched. And with that I think I've doubled the requirements here.
8. Rookie Survey

Graded! First six rookie tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @WithTheMoose

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 11:05 AM by Matteo.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Training Purchase
5. Graphic Submission
7.[Image: Pd1mJCV.png]
8.Rookie Survey Completion

Graded! First six rookie tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @ConnorM123

[Image: uSmunDO.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 11:08 AM by Matteo.)

1. Create an update page
Clem Fandango Update Thread

AC #366

3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players)
500k Training 5/9

5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread found HERE
Rookie Task GFX - Clem Fandango - UberBJ

8. Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)
    - As recreates can not complete the rookie survey we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead

Original Rookie Survey Post (S57)

Graded! First five rookie tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new post @UberBJ

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 11:10 AM by Matteo.)

Task One
Task Two
Task Three
Task Five
Task Seven:

I will be doing this on the S59 SMJHL Regular Season Day 21 stream. After the initial countdown, the stream gives the league standings as of the current day. While a bit small and difficult to read (no age shaming please) it does give some nice context for what the games of the day might mean for the seasonal standings. Once the games actually begin, I’ll be honest I have no fucking idea what’s happening. Outside of the screen occasionally flashing for a goal and the scoreboard counting down or adding a score, there’s just a lot displayed on the screen all at once that makes very little sense to me. I’m sure if I had a little more of a grasp on the sport some of it would make sense, but as an extreme casual viewer of the sport its all a bit unclear. What is obvious however, is the Boats beat the Goats in this first game with a score of 5 to 2, undoubtedly making Boats fans everywhere extremely proud. (173 words)

Task Eight

Graded! First six rookie tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @Sly

[Image: 622070_joashb_peanut-butter-monster.png?f1530255985]
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM by Zema.)

Task 1
Task 2
Task 3
Task 5
Task 8

Tasks 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8 have been graded! Be sure to link any additional rookie tasks in a new post! @HenryDeLaMare

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2021, 06:36 PM by Ruggsy.)

1. Create an update page
[S26] Wing Wang - LW Update Page

Activity Check #368

3. Buy a week of training
First Training

@platanocat Graded, 3mil for 3 tasks. When you claim more make sure you make a whole new post so we see it. -Ruggsy
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2021, 06:39 PM by Ruggsy.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Training
5. Graphic

@"Junior- Graded, 4mil for 4 tasks. When you claim more make sure you make a whole new post so we see it. -Ruggsy

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2021, 06:54 PM by Ruggsy. Edit Reason: Adding the graphic I made )

1. Update Page!

2. Activity Check!

3. Training!

5. Graphic!

I watched Game 6 of the SMJHL Semifinals and wow, the Knights absolutely destroyed Newfoundland. The Knights knew that they had a chance to make it to the finals and they took it seriously. With that win, the Knights made it to the finals to play Anchorage! A score of 7-2 is not a score that shows that you want to make it to the finals. Newfoundland was absolutely robbed by the Knights goalie. Newfoundland had 36 shots and the Knights had 40, so I guess the Knights goalie had a good day and the opposite for Newfoundland. Newfoundland at least cut the deficit to 5 with a goal 1:55 left in the game. The two goals by Danny C, really put the Knights over the edge. Those goals helped them a lot. Imagine if he didn't score, the score would only be 5-2 at the end of the game. Anyways, I wish both teams good luck in the finals!

8. Rookie Survey!

@SilverCannon - Just a heads up that most of your links were broken or wrong, the only one I wasn't able to find easily was your training, which is somewhere in your banking history. 

5 tasks for 5 mil. When you do any more make sure you make a whole new reply to the thread so we see it thanks -Ruggsy

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2021, 08:28 PM by Sly92.)

1. Update Page
  2. Activity Check
  3. Buy Training
  4.  -
  5.  -
  6.  -
  7.  -
  8.  Rookie Survey
@Sly92 - 4 tasks for 4 mil. When you do any more make sure you make a whole new reply to the thread so we see it. thanks -Ruggsy

[Image: RG2yOzP.png]
Credit: Ragnar
[Image: W3cWGCN.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png] [Image: 3XEVZeB.png] [Image: jO2Di2N.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png] [Image: o2NPreS.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 10:09 PM by Ruggsy.)

5. Rookie Task Graphic

@Sly92 graded 1 task 1 mil -Ruggsy

[Image: RG2yOzP.png]
Credit: Ragnar
[Image: W3cWGCN.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png] [Image: 3XEVZeB.png] [Image: jO2Di2N.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png] [Image: o2NPreS.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 10:12 PM by Ruggsy.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. First Training
5. Rookie Task Graphic
7. Game 5 of the SMJHL Finals
[Image: r0RxW2U.png]
8. Rookie Survey

@the5urreal Graded, 6 tasks 6 mil. If you do another make sure to make a new post so we see it thanks - Ruggsy

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 10:14 PM by Ruggsy.)

1. Update Page
2. AC claim
3. First training
8. Previous player page

@Citizen of Adraa Graded, 4 tasks 4 mil. for any more make sure you make a new post so we see it thanks -Ruggsy

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]